Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,934 members, 7,838,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

The Religion That Is More Better Than All The Religion In World Today!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Religion That Is More Better Than All The Religion In World Today!! (760 Views)

Exposed! See The Only Religion That God Accepts / What Exactly Is It About Traditional Religion That We (YOU) Fear? / The Fastest Growing Religion In The World - Christianity Or Islam ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Religion That Is More Better Than All The Religion In World Today!! by Bukingg2: 1:33pm On Oct 15, 2013
My fellow human join me to discuss on the topic that say the best religion that is more better than Islam,Budie,Hindu,Christian,Secret Cults and the rest of them that you know their names..
This topic has been lingering in my mind over since I just don't know how to let it out to the world to know it but I think here will start some point,while reading this I know you will be eager to know the name of this religion even if you will believe In it or not.but Before we reveal the name let's 1st look at what we think that other religion or let use the word the member of these Muslim,Christian,Hindu etc are lacking so that we may know exactly why we should switch to this religion.
No1 selfish and selfcenterd,in all these religions that we claim to belong nowadays,is all about my own from my own to our own to our member just within me or us,everybody were only concern on his/her on interest, you are not our member you are not a good person and that begotte jealous and hatred etc,in working places the religions members will take their members 1st before anyother member some will not even employe you since you don't belong,in politics some will lead you to initiate yourself into some babaric act just for you to belong and get what you want and it leads to lost of the focus of the purpose of the religious mission,and it increate hatred and so some go estent of killing others coz they are not their members,now some people start blaming these so called religions because there member have turn the focus of the mission to their own person interest some start to chy away from all this so called religious act, let me stop this here and countinue from your comment but before you comment let me reveal you the name of the religion that is more than every other religion.. The name is not then the one me and you knows very well it called....LOVE.... This is the better and best religion that the world will be better of if only the recorgnize it,take it,pratic it and live in it. And I believe some of these above religious mission focus on it but there members and leaders turn it to their person interest and miss manage it. Let me use Christian to illustrate it,christian as I understand it is that the funder never fund a religious but fund a raod to lead to sound religion which is love but it's people turn it upside down and call it religious even though that it's never a religion,the same goes to Islam and Hindu or any other that you know their names. Love is only the religious that every human needs every living things needs anything that need a growth needs even to estent that some unliving object still needs it from us,ask me how for eg; if you Dnt love your work or business or anything you are doing it won't progress so love abide everything. Let me not finish everything that I have to say letter here because this thread is not a written down note that will will read and leave but it is an open discusession to all that bread coz when we discover we need each other then we will understand that we have fund the good true religion which is love... Your contribution will help many people in life including me lets go back to the right direction brethren., everybody is welcome here thank you.,
Re: The Religion That Is More Better Than All The Religion In World Today!! by Nobody: 9:44am On Dec 13, 2015
Bukingg2, there is nothing like "more better". It's either "much better" or "better".
Re: The Religion That Is More Better Than All The Religion In World Today!! by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 13, 2015
Delilah187:
Bukingg2, there is nothing like "more better". It's either "much better" or "better". !
and you're much better in english than the op. .
See the pot calling the kettle black.
Re: The Religion That Is More Better Than All The Religion In World Today!! by olakunle15(m): 10:00am On Dec 13, 2015
SaintHephzibah:
and you're much better in english than the op. But why are you yet to be admitted into the university cos of perpetual failure in jamb exams.
ODE

you not making any sense mate.
tho u were right with your first statement.
buh the jumping into conclusion Na.
Re: The Religion That Is More Better Than All The Religion In World Today!! by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 13, 2015
olakunle15:

you not making any sense mate.
tho u were right with your first statement.
buh the jumping into conclusion Na.
sorry though. But the thing just vex me. How can she/he just called the op "an illiterate".
It's uncalled for.
Re: The Religion That Is More Better Than All The Religion In World Today!! by olakunle15(m): 11:29am On Dec 13, 2015
SaintHephzibah:
sorry though. But the thing just vex me. How can she/he just called the op "an illiterate".
It's uncalled for.

dude is an arse. its definitely uncalled for.
Re: The Religion That Is More Better Than All The Religion In World Today!! by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 13, 2015
SaintHephzibah:
and you're much better in english than the op. But why are you yet to be admitted into the university cos of perpetual failure in jamb exams.
ODE

Wow, your level of stupidity is amazing. Yeah, I failed jamb, that's why I'm a graduate, and gainfully employed. Your mum must be so proud of you. Your IQ is so low, we have to dig to find it.

Happy Sunday, dick sucker wink
Re: The Religion That Is More Better Than All The Religion In World Today!! by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 13, 2015
Delilah187:

Wow, your level of stupidity is amazing. Yeah, I failed jamb, that's why I'm a graduate, and gainfully employed. Your mum must be so proud of you. Your IQ is so low, we have to dig to find it.

Happy Sunday, dick sucker wink
no time for malice and ennobling ourselves with issues and discrepancies. It's okay anyway. Happy sunday but why are you bearing delilah as a username?

(1) (Reply)

Baptism / Run Back / Prayer Points For The RCCG Hundred Days Fast For The Year 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.