Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Baptism - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Baptism (755 Views)

How To Receive HOLY GHOST Baptism / Are We Saved By Faith Or By Water Baptism? / Why Infant Baptism Should Stop! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Baptism by Jobabori(m): 11:05am On Oct 30, 2013
A friend left his former church due to transfer from his employer and now resides in a new location where his former church is not available. He was baptised in his former church. His new church in his new location now insists he must do another baptism before his membership can be recognised. He sought for an advise from me on the desirability of the second baptism. Incase he is transfered again and the same situation occured, is he to be baptised the third time? I cannot give a definite answer. Please Christian in the house should please advise. Leave out denominational differences out of this so that we can have an objective contribution please. God bless.

(1) (Reply)

Did Jesus Take Picture During His Life Time / Does Any One Remember This Album? / I Refused Being Preached To Around 5am In D Morning While Rushing To Work.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.