Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,090 members, 7,863,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:04 AM

New Video: Skelewu By Davido (download) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / New Video: Skelewu By Davido (download) (820 Views)

A Nairalander Dances To Skelewu By Davido / Music: Download May-d "Ur Eyes" Ft. Davido (download And Listen) / Video: B-red - Insane Girl Ft Davido [download] (2) (3) (4)

(1)

New Video: Skelewu By Davido (download) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 15, 2013
The video for arguably the hottest song
of the year is finally here. Just last week,
Davido announced the winner of the
highly publicized Skelewu dance
competition with the winner taking
home $3000.00
Today we present to you the official
video of the Davido Skelewu. Hot joint,
and a nice video that does well to sell
the song that is already pretty much
bananas. I can see how this song will
bag awards come next year.
Directed by Sesan. Enjoy.
I guess he saved it for this day.
I'm having troubles getting the youtube link without my smartphone. Anyone with the link should please post it.
Or u can visit

http://www.jaguda.com/2013/10/15/video-premiere-davido-skelewu/

Re: New Video: Skelewu By Davido (download) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 15, 2013
Re: New Video: Skelewu By Davido (download) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 15, 2013

(1)

Emnem Drops "Rap God" Tears The Us And The Uk Apart. Whats Your Rating... / P-square Ready To Rock Accra Sports Stadium Tonight / Download Fresh Music Emma-P – Crazy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.