Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

A Nairalander Dances To Skelewu By Davido - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / A Nairalander Dances To Skelewu By Davido (17679 Views)

Lyrics: Owo Ni Koko By Davido. Naija Lyrics Zone / Sesan's Official Statement On Leaked Skelewu Video / Davido Not Satisfied With Skelewu Video, Reshooting It as Fans complains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Dances To Skelewu By Davido by Chaydee(m): 6:51pm On Sep 02, 2013
Since ASUU has failed to call off the ongoing strike, i have decided to dance to the Skelewu song by Davido..

I've WON with the help of the great people on here.. Thank You Nairalanders https://www.nairaland.com/1473186/skelewu-dance-winner-bello-moshood

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IF15wchQdzw

KIndly watch and Share.
Thanks.

66 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Dances To Skelewu By Davido by WanaG(m): 7:05pm On Sep 02, 2013
LOL. Nice. You're a really good dancer.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Dances To Skelewu By Davido by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 02, 2013
pls edit the topic to A gate man dancing to skel EWU by davido

12 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Dances To Skelewu By Davido by fckyourman: 11:27pm On Sep 02, 2013
Na ASUU cause this

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Dances To Skelewu By Davido by Nobody: 11:34pm On Sep 02, 2013
You dance well, Chaydee! Good job!

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Dances To Skelewu By Davido by Nobody: 12:38am On Sep 03, 2013
Me like grin

Good job buddy!

Front page!!

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Dances To Skelewu By Davido by Nobody: 1:09am On Sep 03, 2013
Wow! grin
Re: A Nairalander Dances To Skelewu By Davido by Nobody: 7:05am On Sep 03, 2013
Y r u dancing wif ur tongue out? Outta breath or wah?
Re: A Nairalander Dances To Skelewu By Davido by AbuMikey(m): 8:07am On Sep 03, 2013
Nigga can dance shocked grin

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Dances To Skelewu By Davido by Odinaka00(m): 1:37pm On Sep 03, 2013
Guy you can really dance o, wish I could dance like you....anyways na end ┼iϻe tins...if not hw pesin go dey dance with his tongue out?

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Dances To Skelewu By Davido by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 03, 2013
You are a good dancer but its not innovative.
The guyz that won Dbanj and Donjazzy's competition danced on a bridge.

Try to do something different if u want to win.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Dances To Skelewu By Davido by Opey4luv(m): 2:39pm On Sep 03, 2013
Re: A Nairalander Dances To Skelewu By Davido by adexsimply(m): 2:41pm On Sep 03, 2013
Guy you can dance o..but wetin do your tongue na? tongue

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Dances To Skelewu By Davido by lifestyle1(m): 2:42pm On Sep 03, 2013
I no fit watch am now, i dey work, after work i go check am.
Re: A Nairalander Dances To Skelewu By Davido by Tolzeal(m): 2:43pm On Sep 03, 2013
Ehehe
Re: A Nairalander Dances To Skelewu By Davido by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 03, 2013
Wetin come concern me la
Re: A Nairalander Dances To Skelewu By Davido by cold(m): 2:49pm On Sep 03, 2013
grin The tongue thingy is commonly referred to as the 'restless tongue syndrome'. Miley Cyrus has it too. Nice moves tho

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Dances To Skelewu By Davido by koolet: 2:49pm On Sep 03, 2013
Davido dey use una catch fun while almost 1000 nigerians dey stress their self when na just ONE person go win am,......

Smh. Btw 1dollar is nw N160, davido is now giving out N480,000..., the other time it was that iyanya kukere dancer that won his 500k, now do U think it will just be anybody??

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Dances To Skelewu By Davido by overdrive(m): 2:50pm On Sep 03, 2013
For me its 9/10 d guy can dance.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Dances To Skelewu By Davido by demelza: 2:50pm On Sep 03, 2013
You try!
Na azonto levels I still dey.
Re: A Nairalander Dances To Skelewu By Davido by okooloyun1(m): 2:51pm On Sep 03, 2013
why u com bring out your tongue like billy goat wey wan being intimate with nanny goat, 9ce dance sha.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Dances To Skelewu By Davido by lilTunechi(m): 2:51pm On Sep 03, 2013
Blazey J: Wetin come concern me la
wetin cum mk U comment? Oloshi.
Re: A Nairalander Dances To Skelewu By Davido by executinal(m): 2:52pm On Sep 03, 2013
This your dance may bring calamitous end to nairaland. Because i can see your dance steps hovaring around the David Bermudian triangle.

Infact i am confused due to your dance steps grin grin grin grin
Re: A Nairalander Dances To Skelewu By Davido by Tolzeal(m): 2:53pm On Sep 03, 2013
Chaydee: Since ASUU has failed to call off the ongoing strike, i have decided to dance to the Skelewu song by Davido..

Hope to win with the help of the great people on here..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IF15wchQdzw

KIndly watch and Share.
Thanks.

Re: A Nairalander Dances To Skelewu By Davido by Roon9(m): 2:54pm On Sep 03, 2013
Skelewu n jaiye wan kill pson o!! Gud 1 baba. Hw do we vote na
Re: A Nairalander Dances To Skelewu By Davido by floxyluv283: 2:55pm On Sep 03, 2013
nigerians can dance. I like it bt dont knw hw to. Can anyone teach m?
Re: A Nairalander Dances To Skelewu By Davido by ajasa4link: 2:57pm On Sep 03, 2013
@op what if I tell u that u just succeeded in performing an End Time Dance?

7 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Dances To Skelewu By Davido by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 03, 2013
You live there?
Re: A Nairalander Dances To Skelewu By Davido by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 03, 2013
you're good!

your tongue though o.o lol
Re: A Nairalander Dances To Skelewu By Davido by komek(m): 3:00pm On Sep 03, 2013
The good thing about this your video is that u made mention of ASUU not allowing you go back to school, so for that u have to start showing your talent. Its a good one. You are forgiven cos i understand what u are passing tru.

But those black pants should have been removed before the camera comes on. Another observation; that your dance style don old na, from the under ground music, i guess its Davido's music and not Daddy showkey.

See him black face , Ajegunle boy. grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osinachi-Remix - Humblesmith Ft. Davido (Video) / Jah-bless Ft Ice Prince, Ruggedman, Eldee, Durella And Reminisce, Joor Oh Rmx / This Is Why I Am Changing The Kind Of Music I Listen To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.