Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,185 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

Photos: See The Woman With The Longest Legs In The WORLD! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Photos: See The Woman With The Longest Legs In The WORLD! (2959 Views)

Would You Hit? Svetlana Pankratova,Woman With The Longest Legs In The World(Pics / Stewie, The World's Longest Cat, Dies In Nevada / Peruvian Girl Milagros Cerron Born With Mermaid Legs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: See The Woman With The Longest Legs In The WORLD! by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 15, 2013
A woman famed for having the world’s longest legs has landed a job as a high school basketball coach.

Svetlana Pankratova, 41, whose limbs measure 4ft 4in, is working as an assistant coach for the girls’ team at George Mason High School in Falls Church, Virginia.

The Russian-native told the Falls Church News Press that she is ’grateful for the opportunity’ and really enjoys her new role.

It is not a random move for the record-breaker, and she traveled the world playing for a number of basketball teams before retiring from the sport in 2000.

‘It was great to get back to basketball and I really do enjoy it,’ she added.

‘It brings all the nice memories back and I just enjoy giving [the girls] what I know to help them any way I can.

‘It also feels good because I played there and I’m there with the team who has a lot of success.’

Ms Pankratova is well-acquainted with the state of Virginia as she spent three years playing women’s basketball at Virginia Commonwealth University from 1992 to 1995.

After living in the Costa del Sol in Spain for a short time she returned to the U.S. in 2010 after reconnecting with a former love interest, Jack Gosnell, and the two married a year later.

Bryan Thomas, head coach of George Mason girls’ varsity team, found out that Ms Pankratova had moved to the area and offered her a job in the middle of the 2010-11 season.

Ms Pankratova, who grew up in Volgograd, Russia, explained that it took years for her to realize the benefits of being tall and at school she was bullied for her height.

‘It wasn’t easy because kids do tease you,’ the 6ft 5in blonde said.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2292295/Svetlana-Pankratova-Woman-worlds-longest-legs-lands-job-high-school-basketball-coach.html#ixzz2hm26KIp2

Re: Photos: See The Woman With The Longest Legs In The WORLD! by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 15, 2013
i know persen wey her leg long pas dt. her name na titiluvly tongue
Re: Photos: See The Woman With The Longest Legs In The WORLD! by buchito1(m): 3:30pm On Oct 15, 2013
Lmaoooooo!grin grin.... She no even need to jump throw d b ball, na to jsf chuk am inside! Nd i can bet wid ma life, dat woman has no boyfriends or husband!cheesy
Re: Photos: See The Woman With The Longest Legs In The WORLD! by Imyourex(m): 3:38pm On Oct 15, 2013
Sexy! wink cool

2nd to ***. Barka de sallah!
Re: Photos: See The Woman With The Longest Legs In The WORLD! by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 15, 2013
Those legs are long! Gaddiemit!! shocked

Re: Photos: See The Woman With The Longest Legs In The WORLD! by keleblue(m): 3:47pm On Oct 15, 2013
buchito1: Lmaoooooo!grin grin.... She no even need to jump throw d b ball, na to jsf chuk am inside! Nd i can bet wid ma life, dat woman has no boyfriends or husband!cheesy

Lean how 2 make money online without any capital just follow dis link and u re gud 2 go,http://thejobpay.com/?id=keleblue
Re: Photos: See The Woman With The Longest Legs In The WORLD! by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 15, 2013
screenagerjoe: i know persen wey her leg long pas dt. her name na titiluvly tongue

grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

[GRAPHIC] UNIQUE, BUT YET EXTREMELY BIZARRE TRADITIONS YOU WONT BELIEVE! / N-POWER NIGERIA, Who Else Selected Afrione Device In The On-going N-power? / DSTV PROMO is on again.. GOtv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.