Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Nigerian Fans Meeting Ethiopian Fans In Addis Ababa Before The Match (Pictures) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigerian Fans Meeting Ethiopian Fans In Addis Ababa Before The Match (Pictures) (36362 Views)

Enyimba Vs Warri Wolves Federation Cup Final 2013 Match Pictures: / Kwara Utd Fc Vs Enugu Rangers - Match Pictures / Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Fans Meeting Ethiopian Fans In Addis Ababa Before The Match (Pictures) by otijah(m): 7:34pm On Oct 15, 2013
I see nobody fighting
Re: Nigerian Fans Meeting Ethiopian Fans In Addis Ababa Before The Match (Pictures) by Kaxmytex(m): 7:35pm On Oct 15, 2013
Hmmm
Re: Nigerian Fans Meeting Ethiopian Fans In Addis Ababa Before The Match (Pictures) by luvinhubby(m): 7:35pm On Oct 15, 2013
Whoever posted this pix is just trying to quench our appetite for return leg lynching of those antelopes in Calabar but e no go work,... Nosa carry blood for hand, some Ethiopian antelopes must carry their own for head.....afterall na dem start the fight. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Fans Meeting Ethiopian Fans In Addis Ababa Before The Match (Pictures) by Andex12(m): 7:35pm On Oct 15, 2013
Ranks007: What about after match pixs?
http://footfrica.com/2013/01/30/five-fantastic-photos-from-nigeria-vs-ethiopia-2/

The last image is post match.
Re: Nigerian Fans Meeting Ethiopian Fans In Addis Ababa Before The Match (Pictures) by 2pence(m): 7:36pm On Oct 15, 2013
undecided 9ja better pass #end of the matter abi?
odun4love: between the two country which one better pass..... ? just question no insult
Re: Nigerian Fans Meeting Ethiopian Fans In Addis Ababa Before The Match (Pictures) by boron10(m): 7:39pm On Oct 15, 2013
OP, Did you bother to snap the picture of Nigerian and Ethiopan fans after the match? I guessed you were running for your safety. grin
Re: Nigerian Fans Meeting Ethiopian Fans In Addis Ababa Before The Match (Pictures) by Princeadebayo1(m): 7:43pm On Oct 15, 2013
exxell: If you think Ethiopian gals are something else and are prettier than Naija forming babes lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed, Hit Like
NOPE,,,,,i knw pple will want to bring dis up buh Naija babes are more prettier the egyptian babes.....#Gbam#
Re: Nigerian Fans Meeting Ethiopian Fans In Addis Ababa Before The Match (Pictures) by Andex12(m): 7:49pm On Oct 15, 2013
boron10: OP, Did you bother to snap the picture of Nigerian and Ethiopan fans after the match? I guessed you were running for your safety. grin
I walked long distance because of lack of transport. I had no time to snap pics while there is transportation problem, grin grin grin Fans were only annoyed by their bad luck and experience of the team. The eagles did well in playing poorly and giving lots of chances to Antelopes, which antelopes wasted.
Re: Nigerian Fans Meeting Ethiopian Fans In Addis Ababa Before The Match (Pictures) by akandea(m): 8:19pm On Oct 15, 2013
When the going was good Lol!
Re: Nigerian Fans Meeting Ethiopian Fans In Addis Ababa Before The Match (Pictures) by TomiSwag(m): 8:24pm On Oct 15, 2013
Re: Nigerian Fans Meeting Ethiopian Fans In Addis Ababa Before The Match (Pictures) by 9icegee: 8:30pm On Oct 15, 2013
Andex12:
I heard about that news but it was just one Nigerian newspaper which first fabricated the wrong News. shocked shocked The news of the stoning of Super eagles bus never happened. grin grin grin
dont say wot u dont know. De fight was after de match. The nigerian football federation has reported the issue to CAF, de injured player even spoke about it. Ur pictures here r befor de match. The tussle was after. So pls dont mislead ppl
Re: Nigerian Fans Meeting Ethiopian Fans In Addis Ababa Before The Match (Pictures) by Andex12(m): 8:41pm On Oct 15, 2013
9icegee: dont say wot u dont know. De fight was after de match. The nigerian football federation has reported the issue to CAF, de injured player even spoke about it. Ur pictures here r befor de match. The tussle was after. So pls dont mislead ppl
Would you send me any video statement form Nigerian officials or players mentioning the incident? Seeing is believing. I can't trust a BBC written in Lagos that will use the same newspaper.
Re: Nigerian Fans Meeting Ethiopian Fans In Addis Ababa Before The Match (Pictures) by mamagee3(f): 8:42pm On Oct 15, 2013
That was nice of them to show support for their country

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Fans Meeting Ethiopian Fans In Addis Ababa Before The Match (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 15, 2013
stexsy: we r made to understand dat d ethipians stoned d super eagles but d pixs u posted presents d reverse
after the match
Re: Nigerian Fans Meeting Ethiopian Fans In Addis Ababa Before The Match (Pictures) by bakynes(m): 8:44pm On Oct 15, 2013
Andex12:
I heard about that news but it was just one Nigerian newspaper which first fabricated the wrong News. shocked shocked The news of the stoning of Super eagles bus never happened. grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Fans Meeting Ethiopian Fans In Addis Ababa Before The Match (Pictures) by phreakabit(m): 8:48pm On Oct 15, 2013
Abeg forget all this them stone us nonesense, see fine fine gyals dem Eh-verywhere. . . I need go Ethiopia one of these days. . . . So its Ethiopia, Cape Verde and Dominican Republic abi?. . . Hmmmmmmmmmmm!

Re: Nigerian Fans Meeting Ethiopian Fans In Addis Ababa Before The Match (Pictures) by Andex12(m): 8:50pm On Oct 15, 2013
If you want to see a photo after the game, check this one.
Image removed as it was from AFCON 2013. I will get post game photos soon.
Re: Nigerian Fans Meeting Ethiopian Fans In Addis Ababa Before The Match (Pictures) by phreakabit(m): 8:54pm On Oct 15, 2013
Andex12: If you want to see photo after the game, check this one.
[img]http://footfrica.files./2013/01/nigeria-vs-ethiopia-042.jpg[/img]

Upon all the fine gyals wey full ground throway na this hefty dude this guy see hold waist snap photo. . . . Come even smile on-top. . . Looks fruity if you ask me.
Re: Nigerian Fans Meeting Ethiopian Fans In Addis Ababa Before The Match (Pictures) by Boll2010: 9:55pm On Oct 15, 2013
^^^
Mister I say verily verily unto u dat u are psychologically crazy.......wtf!! Did u post above me huh?? Wetin one cost u pay seun for advert! Or create blog advertise ur yeye stuff rather than floodn dis thread with your jargons!!......nextym always respect the rules of the forum
Re: Nigerian Fans Meeting Ethiopian Fans In Addis Ababa Before The Match (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 15, 2013
BarryX: The Ethiopians are not that bad after all.
You can't help but love Nigerians anywhere even with their overbearing attitude.

Repping Nigeria with my comment font colour.
confam
Re: Nigerian Fans Meeting Ethiopian Fans In Addis Ababa Before The Match (Pictures) by Limaoscar: 10:14pm On Oct 15, 2013
between the two country which one better pass..... ? just question no insult

Looking for the next place to migrate to abi?.....no just go kpeme for canoe capsize sha....In the words of a famous NLer "no offiense"grin grin
Re: Nigerian Fans Meeting Ethiopian Fans In Addis Ababa Before The Match (Pictures) by tayork(m): 10:17pm On Oct 15, 2013
How that take concern me

Re: Nigerian Fans Meeting Ethiopian Fans In Addis Ababa Before The Match (Pictures) by AGBORMAN1(m): 10:17pm On Oct 15, 2013
Please can somebody comment after me

Please say something, wise or foolish, it does not matter
I'm scared. I'm very scared to come last

End of the beginning
Re: Nigerian Fans Meeting Ethiopian Fans In Addis Ababa Before The Match (Pictures) by denony(m): 10:19pm On Oct 15, 2013
CHAI, SEE THAT ETHIOPEAN SMALL GIRL. THAT GURL FINE COME GET NICE UKWU JOIN AM
Re: Nigerian Fans Meeting Ethiopian Fans In Addis Ababa Before The Match (Pictures) by deols(f): 10:19pm On Oct 15, 2013
exxell: If you think Ethiopian gals are something else and are prettier than Naija forming babes lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed, Hit Like

Pretty or not, you are ending up with a Naija forming babe

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Fans Meeting Ethiopian Fans In Addis Ababa Before The Match (Pictures) by pasco30(m): 11:12pm On Oct 15, 2013
y they com turn foes after d game?
Re: Nigerian Fans Meeting Ethiopian Fans In Addis Ababa Before The Match (Pictures) by vislabraye(m): 11:16pm On Oct 15, 2013
Andex12:

I heard that they stoned SE in the News. Was that also made up ?
Re: Nigerian Fans Meeting Ethiopian Fans In Addis Ababa Before The Match (Pictures) by vislabraye(m): 11:20pm On Oct 15, 2013
phreakabit: Abeg forget all this them stone us nonesense, see fine fine gyals dem Eh-verywhere. . . I need go Ethiopia one of these days. . . . So its Ethiopia, Cape Verde and Dominican Republic abi?. . . Hmmmmmmmmmmm!

Don't forget Angola and Cote Dvoire
Re: Nigerian Fans Meeting Ethiopian Fans In Addis Ababa Before The Match (Pictures) by kabba7(m): 1:05am On Oct 16, 2013
stexsy: so wat brought about d fight na?

Could be that disallowed goal by Ethiopia & maybe those Nigerians were making jest of them . The disallowed goal is quite demoralising the score line to ♍ƺ ought to be 2 ~2 score draw! We must stop celebrating frauds,in anycase what we did to the Kenyans we got from Ethiopians.
Re: Nigerian Fans Meeting Ethiopian Fans In Addis Ababa Before The Match (Pictures) by dasparrow: 1:05am On Oct 16, 2013
@Post

I see this OP trying to do damage control. The atmosphere was obviously peaceful before the match but it turned violent after the Super Eagles beat the Antelopes. Ethiopians should get ready for a taste of their own medicine when they land in Calabar next month.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Asisat Oshoala Becomes New Real Estate Ambassador / Sporting CP To Rename Stadium CR7 In Honor Of Cristiano Ronaldo / Samson Siasia Signing Keshi's And Amodu's Condolence Registers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.