Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,685 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Diary Of A Nairaland Scammer - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Diary Of A Nairaland Scammer (4237 Views)

What A Nairaland Carved / My Journey To Making $500 Online Using Niche Blogs - A Nairaland Reality Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diary Of A Nairaland Scammer by Sllowppoisoon: 11:33am On Oct 16, 2013
Scammers lipsrsealed
Re: Diary Of A Nairaland Scammer by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 16, 2013
Phder: You just wasted my time and Data.

Managing 2GB since 1900

Re: Diary Of A Nairaland Scammer by Booty4me: 11:47am On Oct 16, 2013
una Dey craze for here i swear grin

which kain play be this? make una remove dis

stuff for fp joor sad

i was expecting a scammer diaryy angry

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Nairaland Scammer by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 16, 2013
guy ANDROID: Is this the arbitrage that I know in biz thread...No it can be you. You mean someone scam you. Nah

Guy how you take fall 4 dis cheap scam na?.....
as in a whole arbitage, my topmost oga at d top, na devil go punish dat scammer.
Re: Diary Of A Nairaland Scammer by everyday: 11:55am On Oct 16, 2013
Too bad Nairanders scamming other members on this forum
Re: Diary Of A Nairaland Scammer by physise(m): 12:03pm On Oct 16, 2013
lipsrsealed
Re: Diary Of A Nairaland Scammer by drkay(m): 12:10pm On Oct 16, 2013
@ Op, u fell too cheap for this maggot, I do see similar scam posts here but I usually feel dat dey are too cheap.
Re: Diary Of A Nairaland Scammer by ewizard1: 12:21pm On Oct 16, 2013
This reminds me of one Scammer that wanted to scam his father. Few Months ago, i was craving to have the Galaxy S4 after I sold my Tab 2. I started searching OLX and Tradestable. Been seeing prices from 75k to 95k for Galaxy S4. Then I saw these ads selling S4 for 40k. I was like... "For real ??" So I copied the guy's number and text him if the S4 is the real and not the clone cos I sabi am wella. The dude replied my text telling me its the real one that the price was that low because the Phones were Custom seized goods and they want to sell it off fast. I was pondering over this for like 3days. So decided to call the guy one night so we could meet the next day for deal. The guy said their warehouse is somewhere at Wharf that I could come or he could deliver the phone. So I said, I'll prefer the home delivery. The dude now said I'll have to go make deposit of 10k to his account so he would be sure and dat he's not just coming for nothing cos some customers has asked him to come like that and didnt show up when they got there. I assured him I wanted the phone and would buy it if it was the real S4. The guy said I have to make the deposit and I said "No" what do think I am? The guy said thats how they do it.

Ok, since I have to make the deposit because its a home delivery; then I'll come to the Warehouse myself... then the guy said, I'll have to make deposit of 5k! I was like... Bro, are you trying to scam me? Why should I still make deposit since I'm coming to the warehouse myself. He said, the copy of the teller would grant me access to the warehouse that they dont just allow anyone in. That was when I told the guy he's a fool. If he wants to scam, he should just wait for the next victim cos he just lost this one.

Lesson of the day: How would you make deposit into someone's account? Someone you haven't seen at all!! Thats a plain SCAM and you should know it.
Re: Diary Of A Nairaland Scammer by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 16, 2013
val_dee: Op, I got no atom of sympathy for you Niccur. You deserve every bit of it. Go and sue yourself
My thoughts exactly. They are both thieves.
Re: Diary Of A Nairaland Scammer by marvelling(m): 4:09pm On Oct 16, 2013
Op post the guys number here! Some of this fraudulent folks need to be taught a lesson.
Re: Diary Of A Nairaland Scammer by knowledge4(m): 5:34pm On Oct 22, 2013
I saw a related scam (not on nairaland) about a forex investment whereby N50,000.00 investment will yield N35000.00 investment dividend in 10 days. The promoter is a Pastor. Ponzi Schemes!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Union Bank Reports 1.2% Rise In Profit After Tax To ₦24.7 Billion In 2020 / What Is The Best Method To Withdraw Money From Your Broker,debit Card, Lr,wire / Is There Anyone Who Can Supply Snails In Large Number?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.