Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,224 members, 7,836,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Davido Not Satisfied With Skelewu Video, Reshooting It as Fans complains - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Davido Not Satisfied With Skelewu Video, Reshooting It as Fans complains (19512 Views)

Wizkid Backs Sesan After Skelewu Video Issues / Behind-The-Scene Photos From Davido’s Skelewu Video / Sesan's Official Statement On Leaked Skelewu Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Not Satisfied With Skelewu Video, Reshooting It as Fans complains by ignis: 8:48pm On Oct 16, 2013
The first video is far better than this one...
Re: Davido Not Satisfied With Skelewu Video, Reshooting It as Fans complains by xtr0v3rt(m): 8:50pm On Oct 16, 2013
Pls a link to the leaked version. Anybody?
Re: Davido Not Satisfied With Skelewu Video, Reshooting It as Fans complains by Ibime(m): 8:59pm On Oct 16, 2013
I like the original video abeg.

It was simple but sophisticated
Re: Davido Not Satisfied With Skelewu Video, Reshooting It as Fans complains by iamboody(m): 9:00pm On Oct 16, 2013
ignis: The first video is far better than this one...
Which is the first video?
Re: Davido Not Satisfied With Skelewu Video, Reshooting It as Fans complains by sylve11: 9:02pm On Oct 16, 2013
Ghadafy: As if the song make sense in the first place..

lol. . .very unuseful song. grin cool
Re: Davido Not Satisfied With Skelewu Video, Reshooting It as Fans complains by ashhascash: 9:03pm On Oct 16, 2013
WHY DAVIDO DEY WASTE MONEY.

I WULD HAVE USE DAT MONEY FOR MA NAIRABET. grin.
Re: Davido Not Satisfied With Skelewu Video, Reshooting It as Fans complains by suco50(m): 9:12pm On Oct 16, 2013
Skelewu kor, Rattawu ni ... Abi you wan play B.C.O.S Ile Akede lottery ni? I wonder why a song like dat deserves this much attention or celebration? No worry Mr. Video shooter, I see you going the Tetuila way soon ! Mediocre.
Re: Davido Not Satisfied With Skelewu Video, Reshooting It as Fans complains by Isodice: 9:13pm On Oct 16, 2013
Yea I blv that it was leaked prior to the released date, but its actually the official video...but he is remaking it cos we don't like it
Re: Davido Not Satisfied With Skelewu Video, Reshooting It as Fans complains by MeGaStReEt: 9:20pm On Oct 16, 2013
The leaked video is rubbish
Re: Davido Not Satisfied With Skelewu Video, Reshooting It as Fans complains by PTAwal: 9:37pm On Oct 16, 2013
I think the leaked video is okay. I actually don't know what people are complaining about. Though I expected kiddy to be in the video. Anyway 'well done Davido '. I like his swagzzzzz.

1 Like

Re: Davido Not Satisfied With Skelewu Video, Reshooting It as Fans complains by antifat(m): 9:57pm On Oct 16, 2013
Let's go Davido I dey ur back,many more Videos....bur wait o where 'Kiddy'?

1 Like

Re: Davido Not Satisfied With Skelewu Video, Reshooting It as Fans complains by hammedkola(m): 10:16pm On Oct 16, 2013
Lil chilz: davido easy now....which kin spendin be dis haba!!!

Have you forgotten his name? O.B.O (Omo baba olowo)
Re: Davido Not Satisfied With Skelewu Video, Reshooting It as Fans complains by tintingz(m): 10:18pm On Oct 16, 2013
Nothing is wrong with the video, the video is ok to be official...what's wrong with these rich kid, he's spoiling market for sesan.
Re: Davido Not Satisfied With Skelewu Video, Reshooting It as Fans complains by Nobody: 11:14pm On Oct 16, 2013
ogugua88: Well that's too bad. I liked the leaked video. It was nice watching a video that wasn't dominated with two ginormous butt cheeks jiggling on the screen. I hope the official video won't be like that.
Well, there is one in a swimming suit that could barely hold up her butt, the yellow shoe is the most disgusting part, what has she got to do with the video initially? The entire stuff is a wack!! And there is a "pot belly guy" twerking too....lol
Re: Davido Not Satisfied With Skelewu Video, Reshooting It as Fans complains by BobUg1: 11:51pm On Oct 16, 2013
Oh! Little wonder why i always ponder ah! Ah!! I tot as much.Abeg go reshoot am may wu c your new style cox that ur first video is a kinda kids stuff (creepy)
Re: Davido Not Satisfied With Skelewu Video, Reshooting It as Fans complains by ugochukwu360(m): 12:06am On Oct 17, 2013
Wetin concern vulture wit barbing salon, money dey if 2 say him use him last card tk shoot d video na person go telam mk him mk do wit d video which 2 me is not bad btw him don dey chop him moni nw dey go london dey go shoot video as if say majority of d peeps wey go watch d video go be londoners and no be 2moro nw him go com dey ask we Nigerians 4 möni 2 go do cranium check.
Re: Davido Not Satisfied With Skelewu Video, Reshooting It as Fans complains by Datruggedman: 3:41am On Oct 17, 2013
many nairaland gals wil b lyk ah,hw i wish davido is my bf,like diz post if its true

1 Like

Re: Davido Not Satisfied With Skelewu Video, Reshooting It as Fans complains by wizflower(f): 6:36am On Oct 17, 2013
grin....This is called waste of money and madness....i dont blime him shaaaaa
Re: Davido Not Satisfied With Skelewu Video, Reshooting It as Fans complains by Nobody: 6:59am On Oct 17, 2013
Phder:
Well, there is one in a swimming suit that could barely hold up her butt, the yellow shoe is the most disgusting part, what has she got to do with the video initially? The entire stuff is a wack!! And there is a "pot belly guy" twerking too....lol
MTN, everywer u go.
Re: Davido Not Satisfied With Skelewu Video, Reshooting It as Fans complains by Nobody: 7:03am On Oct 17, 2013
ugochukwu360: Wetin concern vulture wit barbing salon, money dey if 2 say him use him last card tk shoot d video na person go telam mk him mk do wit d video which 2 me is not bad btw him don dey chop him moni nw dey go london dey go shoot video as if say majority of d peeps wey go watch d video go be londoners and no be 2moro nw him go com dey ask we Nigerians 4 möni 2 go do cranium check.
dude u cracked me up. In timaya's voice *if to say na im Last card*
Re: Davido Not Satisfied With Skelewu Video, Reshooting It as Fans complains by Boss13: 7:51am On Oct 17, 2013
Well there is something wrong about the video. It lacked content. Where they trying to promote a new dance - if so, then it didn't turn out well.

Davido's approach towards the release isn't nice. He is setting himself up for reputation risk. He probably should have done a remix and another music video for the remix. That way he makes twice the money and still do something to appeal to his fans.

Waiting for the new video for comparison.

1 Like

Re: Davido Not Satisfied With Skelewu Video, Reshooting It as Fans complains by Decryptor(m): 10:14am On Oct 17, 2013
You shoot rubbish video come carry shame face claim say e leak! Ur video na bag of purewater wey D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ leak? Yeye boy!
Re: Davido Not Satisfied With Skelewu Video, Reshooting It as Fans complains by Jerryjat(m): 10:53am On Oct 17, 2013
hey.... me i didnt see anyfin wrong wit dat video...

i love d dance (those guys on Suit)...

i loved d video... so y d nagging?..
Re: Davido Not Satisfied With Skelewu Video, Reshooting It as Fans complains by iamdsam: 11:04am On Oct 17, 2013
Ghadafy: As if the song make sense in the first place..
The song na rubbish. E nor easy for director to direct better video for yeye song o! Sesan is still the best
Re: Davido Not Satisfied With Skelewu Video, Reshooting It as Fans complains by iamdsam: 11:08am On Oct 17, 2013
This song is a rubbish song and so also doesn't deserve the best video
Re: Davido Not Satisfied With Skelewu Video, Reshooting It as Fans complains by benzzyno(m): 11:18am On Oct 17, 2013
Jack shit..! Wat is he tryin to call sesan?? Menn sesan has shot videos for better artist...! Aint no one complainin..!
Re: Davido Not Satisfied With Skelewu Video, Reshooting It as Fans complains by benzzyno(m): 11:18am On Oct 17, 2013
Jack poo..! Wat is he tryin to call sesan?? Menn sesan has shot videos for better artist...! Aint no one complainin..!
Re: Davido Not Satisfied With Skelewu Video, Reshooting It as Fans complains by kolamilan(m): 2:59pm On Oct 17, 2013
na him sabi.
Re: Davido Not Satisfied With Skelewu Video, Reshooting It as Fans complains by Itydee(m): 5:21pm On Oct 17, 2013
Me too Im not impressed by that video. Its very primitive and has no class. Its too low for someome of Davido's level

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Should I Use My Real Name Or A Nickname As My Stage Name? Please Help / Vee To Release Debut EP 'Young And Reckless' / Psquare Shoots Music Video For Alingo (behind The Scene Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.