Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,914 members, 7,835,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

HIV-Positive Woman Arrested For Breastfeeding Neighbour’s Baby - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / HIV-Positive Woman Arrested For Breastfeeding Neighbour’s Baby (34931 Views)

Woman Arrested For Leaving Her 2 Kids Alone Abroad To Attend Wedding In Nigeria / Bride Breastfeeding Her Child On Wedding Day (pics) / HIV Positive Woman Sues Husband For Refusing Her SEX (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HIV-Positive Woman Arrested For Breastfeeding Neighbour’s Baby by shortgun(m): 4:45pm On Oct 16, 2013
idowuswap: Igbo people with stupidity go see them plenty for ikoyi prison like flies all in name of money.na evry day police they hammer them for stealing.igbo will run mad for alaba on friday animal tribe
Anuofia!
May Amadioha strike you with leprosy!
Say Amen

1 Like

Re: HIV-Positive Woman Arrested For Breastfeeding Neighbour’s Baby by okoolomu: 4:45pm On Oct 16, 2013
swag queen: Holy Moses on a bicycle! shocked shocked shocked

The heart of man is desperately wicked, who can know it?!

Even more that of a WOman. tongue
Re: HIV-Positive Woman Arrested For Breastfeeding Neighbour’s Baby by Anniettieufia(m): 4:47pm On Oct 16, 2013
Imagine!
And she is sharing a name with me ; Annie ,

thank God it didn't happened in Nigeria.

Btw ,
If she was looking for who could sulk her bossoom,
were there no aboki in that area ?
Re: HIV-Positive Woman Arrested For Breastfeeding Neighbour’s Baby by tochiofficial(m): 4:51pm On Oct 16, 2013
This is wickedness.... :oThis is wickedness....
Re: HIV-Positive Woman Arrested For Breastfeeding Neighbour’s Baby by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 16, 2013
Perhaps, the toddler did enjoy the bre.asts more than the mum's own. grin grin
Re: HIV-Positive Woman Arrested For Breastfeeding Neighbour’s Baby by kizito047(m): 4:56pm On Oct 16, 2013
idowuswap: Igbo people with stupidity go see them plenty for ikoyi prison like flies all in name of money.na evry day police they hammer them for stealing.igbo will run mad for alaba on friday animal tribe
guy Ʊ A̶̲̥̅̊я̲̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥, very stupid oooo,wat A̶̲̥̅̊я̲̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥, Ʊ doin here?Ʊ mate A̶̲̥̅̊я̲̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥, dancin skelewu I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ hell.

1 Like

Re: HIV-Positive Woman Arrested For Breastfeeding Neighbour’s Baby by IAMBREEZY: 4:56pm On Oct 16, 2013
This is Definitely end time wahala
Re: HIV-Positive Woman Arrested For Breastfeeding Neighbour’s Baby by kizito047(m): 4:57pm On Oct 16, 2013
God help us d̶̲̥̅̊at lyk suckin breast oooo.
Re: HIV-Positive Woman Arrested For Breastfeeding Neighbour’s Baby by Opeyemi1525(f): 4:58pm On Oct 16, 2013
some people are wicked,God will save us
Re: HIV-Positive Woman Arrested For Breastfeeding Neighbour’s Baby by kizito047(m): 4:59pm On Oct 16, 2013
I J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊τ̲̣̣̥ wish if diz woman can feed all tђε̲̣̣̣̥ yoruba boiz I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ lagos.
Re: HIV-Positive Woman Arrested For Breastfeeding Neighbour’s Baby by TohBeeQute: 5:01pm On Oct 16, 2013
First of All....Let me start by saying .... See Crowd ...*In Sam Loco Efe's Voice*
I.....

Now To the real Deal!
The First Question should be!
.Why on earth would this infected woman go and Breastfeed another woman's baby?....Simple!
Something came up between them and she saw this a Possible way to pay her back..Hell Yea!...
The second Question is What was asked by he or she who posted this!
What would i do?..simple! :-D
the baby hasnt been tested positive yet..if am correct....Government has already given her a charge....But if the baby eventually gets infected..no other option than to ...Take heart and Forgive her...+ make sure...she's sentenced for Life....
.But trust Nigerians..if i got to know immidiately...and get hold of my baby back?....Making sure she gets acid bathed....at least ..et would satisfy my thirst of Justice cheesy..then Others can Folow cheesy

the Baby should get her bone marrow changed..it'ld help!#Dazall
Re: HIV-Positive Woman Arrested For Breastfeeding Neighbour’s Baby by everyday: 5:07pm On Oct 16, 2013
People wicked ooo
Re: HIV-Positive Woman Arrested For Breastfeeding Neighbour’s Baby by Youngzedd(m): 5:08pm On Oct 16, 2013
This is wickedness.
Re: HIV-Positive Woman Arrested For Breastfeeding Neighbour’s Baby by imperiouxx(m): 5:13pm On Oct 16, 2013

Would you just try synthesize a new brain or buy artificial one? I'm Yoruba and we reason like other reasonable people. Your uncultured comment is otiose nonsense and arrant bullshiit. Guess you're a goat in sheep's clothing.

7 Likes

Re: HIV-Positive Woman Arrested For Breastfeeding Neighbour’s Baby by nerodenero: 5:33pm On Oct 16, 2013
How can this type of sentence serve as deterrent to others?I think the law should be reviewed for its inadequacies and amended accordingly.Such an individual is a beast and should not be allowed to dwell among human beings.
Re: HIV-Positive Woman Arrested For Breastfeeding Neighbour’s Baby by Wallace2107: 5:34pm On Oct 16, 2013
That's really cruel.wonder why people do things like this
Re: HIV-Positive Woman Arrested For Breastfeeding Neighbour’s Baby by Wallace2107: 5:37pm On Oct 16, 2013
TohBeeQute: First of All....Let me start by saying .... See Crowd ...*In Sam Loco Efe's Voice*
I.....

Now To the real Deal!
The First Question should be!
.Why on earth would this infected woman go and Breastfeed another woman's baby?....Simple!
Something came up between them and she saw this a Possible way to pay her back..Hell Yea!...
The second Question is What was asked by he or she who posted this!
What would i do?..simple! :-D
the baby hasnt been tested positive yet..if am correct....Government has already given her a charge....But if the baby eventually gets infected..no other option than to ...Take heart and Forgive her...+ make sure...she's sentenced for Life....
.But trust Nigerians..if i got to know immidiately...and get hold of my baby back?....Making sure she gets acid bathed....at least ..et would satisfy my thirst of Justice cheesy..then Others can Folow cheesy

the Baby should get her bone marrow changed..it'ld help!#Dazall
bad guy cheesy
Re: HIV-Positive Woman Arrested For Breastfeeding Neighbour’s Baby by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 16, 2013
Dat woman is cursed. Imagine ha name"mpariwa".she's no beta dan d devil. She didnt even only infect men bt also babies. GOD help dat baby 2test HIV NEGATIVE O
Re: HIV-Positive Woman Arrested For Breastfeeding Neighbour’s Baby by nerodenero: 5:38pm On Oct 16, 2013
You are racist!Your brain cells has greatly drained so much so that yabaleft who could have helped you out of your misery was left with no option than to reject you.Your lowlife is best lived in isolation.Dont get it twisted,I'm yoruba like you.Ode!

1 Like

Re: HIV-Positive Woman Arrested For Breastfeeding Neighbour’s Baby by Situation: 5:55pm On Oct 16, 2013
buaaaahhhh!!! grin weeereey re ooo
Re: HIV-Positive Woman Arrested For Breastfeeding Neighbour’s Baby by stano2(m): 5:58pm On Oct 16, 2013
A-town:
If she wasn't pregnant/had no child, why was she lactating? Am I missing something?
thats induced lactaction ( pills are taken)
Re: HIV-Positive Woman Arrested For Breastfeeding Neighbour’s Baby by begwong: 6:03pm On Oct 16, 2013
Her bre@st is leaking milk yet not pregnant or having a child?
She must have had a recent abortion!
Re: HIV-Positive Woman Arrested For Breastfeeding Neighbour’s Baby by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 16, 2013
Walahi! if i am the father of that child, i will kill that biatch first, and face consequences after. . .
Re: HIV-Positive Woman Arrested For Breastfeeding Neighbour’s Baby by peemtex: 6:16pm On Oct 16, 2013
Innocent child. I know God will protect
Re: HIV-Positive Woman Arrested For Breastfeeding Neighbour’s Baby by papamalik(m): 6:18pm On Oct 16, 2013
That's a national disaster ooooo. That woman deserved life imprisonment tongue tongue cool
Re: HIV-Positive Woman Arrested For Breastfeeding Neighbour’s Baby by Melinde: 6:21pm On Oct 16, 2013
Just shedding tears for the poor child
Re: HIV-Positive Woman Arrested For Breastfeeding Neighbour’s Baby by africapunch: 6:26pm On Oct 16, 2013
NA WOO! WONDERS SHALL NEVER END! sad
Re: HIV-Positive Woman Arrested For Breastfeeding Neighbour’s Baby by toyinolaigbe: 6:39pm On Oct 16, 2013
ah! ah! dis is a wicked attitude, she must die in the prison oo
Re: HIV-Positive Woman Arrested For Breastfeeding Neighbour’s Baby by Rejoice5000(f): 6:49pm On Oct 16, 2013
JESUS JESUS JESUS BLOOD OF JESUS. HEHWOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOD OF MERCY.
Re: HIV-Positive Woman Arrested For Breastfeeding Neighbour’s Baby by piawaglass: 6:49pm On Oct 16, 2013
God for give here. because she don't knw what she doing?God for give here. because she don't knw what she doing?God for give here. because she don't knw what she doing?
Re: HIV-Positive Woman Arrested For Breastfeeding Neighbour’s Baby by rockyeweka(m): 7:12pm On Oct 16, 2013
Hmmm, give M̶̲̅ε̲̣̣ a second , let M̶̲̅ε̲̣̣ push Dana Air

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Beats His Wife Over A Dress, Months After Making Her Lose Her Pregnancy / If Only Parents Can Heed To This Advice!!! / Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.