Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,842 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Man Beats His Wife Over A Dress, Months After Making Her Lose Her Pregnancy - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Beats His Wife Over A Dress, Months After Making Her Lose Her Pregnancy (34893 Views)

“I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man / Doctor Batters Wife Over Refusal To Circumcise Daughter / Man Beats His Wife, Breaks Her Lower Jaw, Damages Her Left Eye In Adamawa (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Beats His Wife Over A Dress, Months After Making Her Lose Her Pregnancy by AprokoGirl: 12:56pm On Aug 23, 2021
Months after allegedly making her lose a pregnancy, man again assaults his wife over a dress

A formal university lecturer, Ukachi Onyema, has been accused of brutalizing his wife, Mrs Amarachi Onyema, over a dress she wanted to wear to their child’s graduation ceremony.

It was gathered that the alleged assault occurred on Saturday, August 21, 2021, at their residence in Umuahia, Abia State.

According to a source, “They have been married for seven years and have three children. He’s fond of beating her at the slightest provocation.

Apparently, he b*at her up last Saturday and stabbed her all over her body because he said he didn't like what she wanted to wear to their daughter's graduation ceremony. He tore the dress into pieces and all of these happened in the presence of their kids.

Three months ago, this lady was pregnant with twins, and he kept beating her until the twins d*ed in her womb at 7 months. She was in and out of hospital and almost d*ed from bleeding.

My friend is still there because she is scared of leaving and her confidence level right now is zero. She needs help. She can't speak out. She can’t hear with one ear right now as a result of the constant beatings.”

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CS6L2NXLeZA/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLbjwI4Rv9c

3 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Wife Over A Dress, Months After Making Her Lose Her Pregnancy by fati2001(m): 12:58pm On Aug 23, 2021
my dear please leave the marriage.

THAT'S THE ONLY ADVICE.

73 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Beats His Wife Over A Dress, Months After Making Her Lose Her Pregnancy by Karlovych: 12:59pm On Aug 23, 2021
embarassed embarassed The level of frustration under Jubrin is becoming unbearable and destroying some families, nevertheless the marriage needs to be dissolved to prevent further damage.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats His Wife Over A Dress, Months After Making Her Lose Her Pregnancy by BeeBeeOoh(m): 1:04pm On Aug 23, 2021
Mrs. Amarachi please leave that marriage now that you're still breathing.

Who don die don die o

40 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Wife Over A Dress, Months After Making Her Lose Her Pregnancy by fati2001(m): 1:05pm On Aug 23, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed embarassed The level of frustration under Jubrin is becoming unbearable and destroying some families

it has been existing before Nigeria got her freedom ..
STOP BLAMING ANY PRESIDENT.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats His Wife Over A Dress, Months After Making Her Lose Her Pregnancy by Nuelito: 1:08pm On Aug 23, 2021
Which kin wahala be this....ask the man now...he will say it's the devil that pushed him to do such

4 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Wife Over A Dress, Months After Making Her Lose Her Pregnancy by Folabifreeman(m): 5:06pm On Aug 23, 2021
Although Divorce isn't a good thing and it's bad for the society.

I recommend she leaves her marriage if the man has been brutalizing her continually without any intention to seek Help.

Such a marriage has a damaging psychological effect on those young kids.

@folabifreeman

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats His Wife Over A Dress, Months After Making Her Lose Her Pregnancy by bolaayenimo: 5:06pm On Aug 23, 2021
look before you marry

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife Over A Dress, Months After Making Her Lose Her Pregnancy by gambia(m): 5:06pm On Aug 23, 2021
what do we call this again, problem just full everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife Over A Dress, Months After Making Her Lose Her Pregnancy by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 23, 2021
Any man that lays is hands on a woman is a Bastard and not fit to be called a man..
And as for the woman, why endure so much evil? Biko, your sanity and health matters, leave the frustrated he goat alone.
Some ekwensu men takes women's loyalty and respect for granted..
I know some women are goats in human form but nobody warrants being beaten

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats His Wife Over A Dress, Months After Making Her Lose Her Pregnancy by wman(m): 5:06pm On Aug 23, 2021
She should leave that animal before he kills her

3 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Wife Over A Dress, Months After Making Her Lose Her Pregnancy by Hezzyluv: 5:06pm On Aug 23, 2021
Is the woman's fault for not leaving that monster called husband.

"Him don beat you severally, u dey claim for better for worse still dey in house. Next time, na kill him go kill you if you no leave em house."

5 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Wife Over A Dress, Months After Making Her Lose Her Pregnancy by McOluOmo: 5:06pm On Aug 23, 2021
No be Amaka my ex be that?

cry

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Wife Over A Dress, Months After Making Her Lose Her Pregnancy by Monogamy: 5:06pm On Aug 23, 2021

This is a guy act, not real man behavior

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife Over A Dress, Months After Making Her Lose Her Pregnancy by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 23, 2021
Beast

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Wife Over A Dress, Months After Making Her Lose Her Pregnancy by BluntCrazeMan: 5:07pm On Aug 23, 2021
Na Waa Ooo
Re: Man Beats His Wife Over A Dress, Months After Making Her Lose Her Pregnancy by greenie77: 5:07pm On Aug 23, 2021
"Three months ago, this lady was pregnant with twins, and he kept beating her until the twins d*ed in her womb at 7 months. She was in and out of hospital and almost d*ed from bleeding".

Mentally deranged man. Such women prefer dying in the hands of her husband as a married woman as that is part of their understanding of being a virtuous wonan.

5 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Wife Over A Dress, Months After Making Her Lose Her Pregnancy by KingOfAllIgbos: 5:07pm On Aug 23, 2021
Same thing Paul of Psquare was doing till his wife dumped his sorry RUDE ass.

Why are their men such cowards?

Probably wanted to steal her skirts and run away.

OLOSHI

Re: Man Beats His Wife Over A Dress, Months After Making Her Lose Her Pregnancy by gambia(m): 5:07pm On Aug 23, 2021
bolaayenimo:
look before you marry

lol....e get why

4 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Wife Over A Dress, Months After Making Her Lose Her Pregnancy by WoundedLamb: 5:07pm On Aug 23, 2021
Dear women, marriage is beautiful, but it's not a do-or-die affair.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats His Wife Over A Dress, Months After Making Her Lose Her Pregnancy by Terrence98: 5:07pm On Aug 23, 2021
She either leaves the man alive or she ends up being carried out by the house by 6 strong men.

Her choice.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife Over A Dress, Months After Making Her Lose Her Pregnancy by kambili999(f): 5:07pm On Aug 23, 2021
Omg. No one deserves to be ill treated. If its not working out, better leave before you die all in the name of marriage.

5 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Wife Over A Dress, Months After Making Her Lose Her Pregnancy by inoki247: 5:08pm On Aug 23, 2021
ok goan kill d man is a fool u wan fight u no go bustop go meet agbero...

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Wife Over A Dress, Months After Making Her Lose Her Pregnancy by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:08pm On Aug 23, 2021
A formal university lecturer, Ukachi Onyema, has been accused of brutalizing his wife, Mrs Amarachi Onyema, over a dress she wanted to wear to their child’s graduation ceremony.
Calling some people animals is an insult to the Animal Kingdom.
Weak Ass Idiot.

kenzysmith:
The man did well if u ask me
See this kid supporting violence to women!
Your usual normal jargons on Nairaland as usual.
Na ur type dey beat den sisters to stupor for eating the biggest meat on the plate!
Anyways,
Collectii again.....

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Beats His Wife Over A Dress, Months After Making Her Lose Her Pregnancy by IGoComotYaTeeth: 5:08pm On Aug 23, 2021
E
Re: Man Beats His Wife Over A Dress, Months After Making Her Lose Her Pregnancy by KingOfAllIgbos: 5:08pm On Aug 23, 2021
angry

No wonder their women cheat on them with Afonja guys.

Coward chestbeater.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Beats His Wife Over A Dress, Months After Making Her Lose Her Pregnancy by Exceed15: 5:09pm On Aug 23, 2021
One sided story is always sweet.

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Wife Over A Dress, Months After Making Her Lose Her Pregnancy by Generalwoodz(m): 5:09pm On Aug 23, 2021
But why is she still with him? Madam Don't wanna run until they kills her?

Notice I used they instead of He ? Because any man who beats a woman ain't alone. Rather he is a legion-with nothing less than 7 bad ugly evil spirit working inside of him

3 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Wife Over A Dress, Months After Making Her Lose Her Pregnancy by kenzysmith: 5:09pm On Aug 23, 2021
The man did well if u ask me
Re: Man Beats His Wife Over A Dress, Months After Making Her Lose Her Pregnancy by paulolee(m): 5:09pm On Aug 23, 2021
demon in human flesh...na dis type DM suppose shoot to death at once..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? / Should I Send My Father This Message Our Family Is tearing apart / Why Getting Married When You Are Struggling Financially Is A Bad Decision!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.