Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,537 members, 7,823,337 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

If You Don't Find This Joke Funny, You're Cursed!!! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / If You Don't Find This Joke Funny, You're Cursed!!! (1099 Views)

A Joke Funny To The Nerds (picture) / This Joke Funny? / is this joke funny at all? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Don't Find This Joke Funny, You're Cursed!!! by Andyblaze: 11:40pm On Oct 15, 2013
One day i, austeenx and god of music were having a discussion about our wives.

I said to them ''my wife was reading the book 'two cities' during pregnancy period and she gave birth to twins''.

Austeenx said ''my wife was reading the '3 muskeeters' and she gave birth to triplets''.

Immediately god of music exclaimed ''CHINEKEMEH!!! MY WIFE IS READING ALIBABA AND THE FORTY THIEVES!''

1 Like

Re: If You Don't Find This Joke Funny, You're Cursed!!! by Nobody: 11:44pm On Oct 15, 2013
Who gave birth to this boy?!!! I believe you were born on the high way cause that's where most accidents happen angry

*spits on thread*

#TeamGOM tongue

1 Like

Re: If You Don't Find This Joke Funny, You're Cursed!!! by Andyblaze: 11:46pm On Oct 15, 2013
god_of_music: Who gave birth to this boy?!!! I believe you were born on the high way cause that's where most accidents happen angry

*spits on thread*

#TeamGOM tongue
You want make the yabbing reach this side abi?
Re: If You Don't Find This Joke Funny, You're Cursed!!! by Nobody: 11:49pm On Oct 15, 2013
Andyblaze: You want make the yabbing reach this side abi?
Retardeen tongue

Abeg make una click on that link in my signature joor, na there una go see real thread no be this crap here! angry

#TeamGOM tongue
Re: If You Don't Find This Joke Funny, You're Cursed!!! by buchito1(m): 1:18am On Oct 16, 2013
god_of_music: Retardeen tongue

Abeg make una click on that link in my signature joor, na there una go see real thread no be this crap here! angry

#TeamGOM tongue

Oga abeg shatap! D joke make brain tongue... Only be say i don hear am before.. Thumbs up brah! cool
Re: If You Don't Find This Joke Funny, You're Cursed!!! by 667MW: 7:32am On Oct 16, 2013
Good one!!
Re: If You Don't Find This Joke Funny, You're Cursed!!! by Andyblaze: 9:14am On Oct 16, 2013
Thanks Buchito&667

shame on GOM!
Re: If You Don't Find This Joke Funny, You're Cursed!!! by Nobody: 9:19am On Oct 16, 2013
Andyblaze: Thanks Buchito&667

shame on GOM!
Define Joke (and don't look into the dictionary or search for it on google,just define it off hand..let's see what your brain is left of) wink

NOW!!!

#TeamGOM grin

(1) (Reply)

Improved Method Of Greetin As Ebola Storms The Nation / Application Form To Marry His Daughter / Akpors The Stupid Passenger And The Ghost Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.