Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

What Is The Best Thing To Do When Your Newly Married Wife Says No To You On Bed? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is The Best Thing To Do When Your Newly Married Wife Says No To You On Bed? (41031 Views)

Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. / My Wife Says Her Libido Is Dead. / How Would You React If Your Newly Married Wife Told You This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Thing To Do When Your Newly Married Wife Says No To You On Bed? by ArslordBaba(m): 1:47pm On Feb 08, 2015
This has separated many couples around the world.... Should any excuse given when it is time to have fun with one's wife... tiredness, headache, etc.
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When Your Newly Married Wife Says No To You On Bed? by immortalvoices(m): 1:49pm On Feb 08, 2015
Interesting

She has every right to give excuse if those excuse are real truth

On ur own she is your wife that is where u coms in always show cares, talk to her, play with her and make her smile...ask her and act the solution

Don't always be for sex... always show interest to her plight and with time she will be use to having sex with you each time

Remember marriages crash when young couples don't understand and show selfishness when it coms to sexual feeling..

Best of luck bro!

Modified...time. 07:32pm

So a single guy like me can dish out advice like an experience counsellorgrin

Well I simply avail my self to God's wisdom

And trust me I am Festus de commentus but I ain't happy about itgringringrin

95 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When Your Newly Married Wife Says No To You On Bed? by KMB: 1:50pm On Feb 08, 2015
Accept

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When Your Newly Married Wife Says No To You On Bed? by Jeromejnr(m): 1:50pm On Feb 08, 2015
You can't force her na. Leave her to rest small. Make una gather small energy.

But that also might mean she's the type that tires easily o! So for a man with high libido, na wahala be that.

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When Your Newly Married Wife Says No To You On Bed? by justmag(m): 1:51pm On Feb 08, 2015
Only if she is on her period or else.... angry

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When Your Newly Married Wife Says No To You On Bed? by Mimienudles(f): 1:55pm On Feb 08, 2015
Know her reasons, don't stress her reasons, be sure you not at fault, understand her, you'll be fine.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When Your Newly Married Wife Says No To You On Bed? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Feb 08, 2015
this is a serious one

here to read comment s

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When Your Newly Married Wife Says No To You On Bed? by ArslordBaba(m): 2:00pm On Feb 08, 2015
@Jeromejnr that's when u have had like one or two, she could be tired u are right. But the question is saying NO when u have not done anything, not allowing u at all sad

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When Your Newly Married Wife Says No To You On Bed? by Tallesty1(m): 2:06pm On Feb 08, 2015
Mimienudles:
Know her reasons, don't stress her reasons, be sure you not at fault, understand her, you'll be fine.
@fault how?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When Your Newly Married Wife Says No To You On Bed? by Jeromejnr(m): 2:10pm On Feb 08, 2015
ArslordBaba:
@Jeromejnr that's when u have had like one or two, she could be tired u are right. But the question is saying NO when u have not done anything, not allowing u at all sad

Then I will leave her and sleep. Afterall I can't rape her.
But I go still do my own back sha.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When Your Newly Married Wife Says No To You On Bed? by Mimienudles(f): 2:12pm On Feb 08, 2015
Tallesty1:
@fault how?
There might be something he's doing that the wife isn't pleased with so, it could be some kind of punishment or nothing. My thoughts tho
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When Your Newly Married Wife Says No To You On Bed? by Mimienudles(f): 2:15pm On Feb 08, 2015
Jeromejnr:

Then I will leave her and sleep. Afterall I can't rape her.
But I go still do my own back sha.
Easier said. What next? Malice in a new home? Not a better step to achieving 'together forever'

15 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When Your Newly Married Wife Says No To You On Bed? by Tallesty1(m): 2:22pm On Feb 08, 2015
Mimienudles:
There might be something he's doing that the wife isn't pleased with so, it could be some kind of punishment or nothing. My thoughts tho
And you think starving him sexually is the best way to handle it? That's immaturity y'knw. What if he decides to get it elsewhere?

11 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When Your Newly Married Wife Says No To You On Bed? by Jeromejnr(m): 2:22pm On Feb 08, 2015
Mimienudles:
Easier said. What next? Malice in a new home? Not a better step to achieving 'together forever'

So what do you suggest?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When Your Newly Married Wife Says No To You On Bed? by Jackeeh(m): 2:23pm On Feb 08, 2015
Mimienudles:

And u feel this would solve the problem? A husband unknowingly offends his wife. Instead of telling him about it and they two sorting it out,she keeps quiet and withholds sex as punishment. Hmmmmmmm women!!! How in God's name has this helped? This konji thing goes both ways. Let the man also withhold it when she needs it nah!

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When Your Newly Married Wife Says No To You On Bed? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Feb 08, 2015
Weneva she does that na pillow fight sure pass

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When Your Newly Married Wife Says No To You On Bed? by Mimienudles(f): 2:28pm On Feb 08, 2015
Jeromejnr:

So what do you suggest?
Ask questions, don't act like you don't care because, somehow, you do care
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When Your Newly Married Wife Says No To You On Bed? by Mimienudles(f): 2:33pm On Feb 08, 2015
Tallesty1:
And you think starving him sexually is the best way to handle it? That's immaturity y'knw. What if he decides to get it elsewhere?
Getting is elsewhere makes him human, Cheating has room if you think that's a better option. I mean he could ask question rather than cheat y'know

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When Your Newly Married Wife Says No To You On Bed? by Jeromejnr(m): 2:39pm On Feb 08, 2015
Mimienudles:
Ask questions, don't act like you don't care because, somehow, you do care

Looking at it from the OP's question, anytime I ask her she says something like "its a headache". So every single day when it comes to that time she's always having headaches or experiencing tiredness.

But when she was busy shopping at the mall through out the day there was no headache and no tiredness.

Na wickedness abeg.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When Your Newly Married Wife Says No To You On Bed? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Feb 08, 2015
You are in for a sexless marriage, take heart.

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When Your Newly Married Wife Says No To You On Bed? by Rulloor(m): 2:46pm On Feb 08, 2015
Why are you guys assuming that she' s tired or that he has been doing it everyday? Some ladies think they can still play hard to get even in marriage.

If I have been away for a long time then I get home to my wife and she refuses me, I will be upset. Her body is mine and my body is her own too.

It is wrong.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When Your Newly Married Wife Says No To You On Bed? by Movesz(m): 2:50pm On Feb 08, 2015
Reasonable reasons if not I'm divorcing her before she gets the idea that she can sex starve me when ever she wants...
After all the reason I married her is to stop fukkin around..
Allow the issue pass without proper investigation into her reasons if reasonable who knows what she will do next when she feels like it..

lol...maybe she will ask you to start cocking dinner..

Women with unreasonable reasons expecting you to reason with them since 1800..

Once dated one chick that refuses to cock for me every time we have small misunderstanding..

Who knows whether she will give you no sex ultimatum when she feels you are not doing thing up to her expectation..

All said marriage is a very sensitive union of two

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When Your Newly Married Wife Says No To You On Bed? by Movesz(m): 2:55pm On Feb 08, 2015
firstEVA:
You are in for a sexless marriage, take heart.
is there any thing like that?

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When Your Newly Married Wife Says No To You On Bed? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Feb 08, 2015
Movesz:
is there any thing like that?
yes there is, op's marriage is a clear example.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When Your Newly Married Wife Says No To You On Bed? by Tallesty1(m): 3:43pm On Feb 08, 2015
Mimienudles:
Getting is elsewhere makes him human, Cheating has room if you think that's a better option. I mean he could ask question rather than cheat y'know
Yea,.. That's true but I think denying him sex isn't a wise decision.

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When Your Newly Married Wife Says No To You On Bed? by Movesz(m): 4:22pm On Feb 08, 2015
firstEVA:
yes there is, op's marriage is a clear example.
in my opinion..its not #cool
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When Your Newly Married Wife Says No To You On Bed? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Feb 08, 2015
Movesz:
in my opinion..its not #cool
sex isn't food na?
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When Your Newly Married Wife Says No To You On Bed? by Movesz(m): 4:37pm On Feb 08, 2015
firstEVA:
sex isn't food na?
sex na food...

If not why do people eat pussy

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When Your Newly Married Wife Says No To You On Bed? by Sarimah(f): 4:49pm On Feb 08, 2015
justmag:
Only if she is on her period or else.... angry
or else wat? angry
you'll force her?

u have to know her reasons first dear
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When Your Newly Married Wife Says No To You On Bed? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Feb 08, 2015
Movesz:
sex na food...

If not why do people eat pussy
Really? As is really eating it? Tell me more tongue
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When Your Newly Married Wife Says No To You On Bed? by tpwealth(m): 5:14pm On Feb 08, 2015
firstEVA:
Really? As is really eating it? Tell me more tongue
like seriously?
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When Your Newly Married Wife Says No To You On Bed? by justmag(m): 5:16pm On Feb 08, 2015
Sarimah:
or else wat? angry
you'll rape her?

u have to know her reasons first dear

Well! Her reason better be am on my period and not am not in the mood! We just got married. She shud be as excited as I am!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Celebrates His Hot Mother's Birthday On Twitter / Man Climbs 19-storey Building To Save His Mother From Fire / Don't Mess With Their Sister: 4 Boys & 1 Girl Siblings (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.