Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,581 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters In Ilorin - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters In Ilorin (22734 Views)

President Jonathan Orders Removal Of His Campaign Posters, Billboards Nationwide / APC Buhari/Osinbajo Campaign Posters In Lagos (Pictures) / Jonathan 2015 Campaign Posters In Port-Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters In Ilorin by free2ryhme: 2:54am On Oct 17, 2013
kabba7:

Jonathan wass actually the chief Imam at the. Yidi praying ground !

What has his govt of 3 years as actibg and now as elected done for the masses of Kwara State ? Its a poo govt by poo people !

confirm you are one of the poo people
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters In Ilorin by maneagle(m): 2:56am On Oct 17, 2013
patriotic007: Am supporting GEJ ask me why?,..Better roads example Ugbowo road in my town and ekenwa road reconstruction dat jus started,rails alive again and improving,power plants coming up,airports modelling and buliding new ones,investors coming pHCN privatized and more

DISCUSSION CONTINUES
On Point

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters In Ilorin by bebechuks: 3:12am On Oct 17, 2013
Papa caro .hahaha
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters In Ilorin by kabba7(m): 3:14am On Oct 17, 2013
free2ryhme:

confirm you are one of the poo people

The likes of you & the drunken fisherman are the poo !
if not maddness a state he does nothing for 3 years to begin pasting those pictures with militant hat at the wee hours {Mid night } if them papa born dem let them paste day time the woman behind the pastings is known very well .. Let him take his posters to where he work for them in Kwara he is a non starter ! A failure

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters In Ilorin by ronadeola(m): 4:14am On Oct 17, 2013
....wetin b my own? sadplz,vote for me grin
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters In Ilorin by RedCard1(m): 5:23am On Oct 17, 2013
tomakint: Let the awareness start right in the camp of the enemies (AbdulFatah Ahmed and Bukola Saraki belong to the G7 marauders) I am expecting Jonathan's posters to flood Niger, Sokoto, Kano, Jigawa, Adamawa and Rivers States for these saboteurs who called themselves governors (of these states) to believe the manliness of Goodluck Ebele Jonathan!
see this one o. GEJ's poster should flood Rivers State unto what level? What has he ever done for the state? Yeah....his supporters will bring his posters but you need to stop shoving him at our faces.
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters In Ilorin by Nobody: 5:54am On Oct 17, 2013
Am living in ilorin and i have not seen any poster.....may be it comes out at night.
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters In Ilorin by Dimvil: 6:21am On Oct 17, 2013
tomakint: Let the awareness start right in the camp of the enemies (AbdulFatah Ahmed and Bukola Saraki belong to the G7 marauders) I am expecting Jonathan's posters to flood Niger, Sokoto, Kano, Jigawa, Adamawa and Rivers States for these saboteurs who called themselves governors (of these states) to believe the manliness of Goodluck Ebele Jonathan!

Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters In Ilorin by kabba7(m): 6:37am On Oct 17, 2013
Abajosax007: Am living in ilorin and i have not seen any poster.....may be it comes out at night.

Some miscreants pasted some in the midle of the night of illeya at the yidi praying ground they were said to have been pasted by some idle nonentities led by an ilorin unmarried woman politician desperately scrambling for relevance. between now ĄЙd̶̲̥̅̊ the weekend they shall. be nowhere, trust ♍ƺ !
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters In Ilorin by hrykanu231(m): 6:41am On Oct 17, 2013
grin
uromi.com:

sharrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrap if them check u well self u no dey school oo grin grin grin grin grin na jk ooo
Your fada left yansh, na joke o
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters In Ilorin by AnanseK(m): 6:50am On Oct 17, 2013

Stop this nonsense , so because these governors have a different opinion they are now Jonathan's enemies? Your Jona had all the time in the world to show his manliness but we didn't even have a glimpse of ability from him. No body will vote for him in those states you mentioned and in many others. He can only do the PDP usual - use the police , the army, and all security apparatus to harass and the national media and the national treasury to rig the election. The posters in Ilorin are from a few out of the millions of unemployed person's in GEJ's Nigeria. They just want to make a buck or two from Jonathan's loot. They themselves will never vote for incompetence .

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters In Ilorin by curtain: 6:52am On Oct 17, 2013
Abdulfatah ahmed strategizing to abandon his rebel group (G7) and fall back on line. You will still be prosecuted by EFCC even if the campaign posters are in every corner and offices of the kwara state govt house.
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters In Ilorin by Jenkizo: 6:55am On Oct 17, 2013
Pasting Postals all Nigeria becuase he has access to our treasury will not make him win election come 2015. His achievement will vote him in not propaganda. Come to think of it, apart from the recently concorted NC, what else has he achieve been a President? I am one those persons that mobilized people to vote for in 2011 but since then, he has failed woefully below the lowest ebb. Nigeria cannot afford to stay under such an incompetent government beyond 2015. It will be suicidal to think of it. I also believe that the Niger-Delter people still have reasonable Leaders left to rule this country because of their contribution to the economy, but not GEJ's kind of bad leadership been displayed here and there.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters In Ilorin by comrChris(m): 7:00am On Oct 17, 2013
Akiika: They should at least list the 'good works' in the poster.
"atenuje lo ma pa awon elomi" (It is the hunt for the stomach that will destroy some people)
### and its because of d ingrate n hatred of pple like u see good things in lifecheesycheesy:Dpls can u help me n say amen 4 thischeesy

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters In Ilorin by dontjealousme: 7:11am On Oct 17, 2013
GEJ or nothing

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters In Ilorin by comrChris(m): 7:16am On Oct 17, 2013
ds questn of wat has he done in my state sound more like kids questn,is it his fault dt @ ur ages u pple cannot differentiate btwn state n fed govt projects in ur verious states smh?u giv credit 2 everytin dt happened in ur state 2 ur govnors witout kwning who did it,we all need 2 b wise

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters In Ilorin by VICTORCIZA(m): 7:20am On Oct 17, 2013
I love this Gej

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters In Ilorin by Pukkah: 7:24am On Oct 17, 2013
It's too early to start campaigns. It's a breach of the Electoral Act.
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters In Ilorin by willyede(m): 7:27am On Oct 17, 2013
GEJ or nothing that man is just the way forward for nigeria....
God bless GEJ
God bless nigeria

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters In Ilorin by hotkaycee(m): 7:34am On Oct 17, 2013
Wow
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters In Ilorin by Ediss(m): 7:42am On Oct 17, 2013
When I grow up I will be better then u GEJ sad. anyway don't view my profile ok? wink wink
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters In Ilorin by hod898(m): 7:46am On Oct 17, 2013
If there is no suitable substitute for him come 2015 and he still contests, I'll vote for him. smiley shikenah or lobatan; anyone.
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters In Ilorin by Ediss(m): 7:48am On Oct 17, 2013
When I growup my own poster willl be everywhere.don't view my profile please smiley smiley
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters In Ilorin by Olaolufred(m): 7:51am On Oct 17, 2013
Gej Posters is to strengthens confab.
People day decieving people.
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters In Ilorin by nairaarea: 7:54am On Oct 17, 2013
JONA
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters In Ilorin by joshuaidibia(m): 7:55am On Oct 17, 2013
#In eminem's voice# When GEJ comes to town,i'l stand up and scream FÙCK HIM OFF
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters In Ilorin by fuke(m): 7:56am On Oct 17, 2013
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters In Ilorin by Nobody: 8:01am On Oct 17, 2013
nacosprof: Am so seconded,..GEJ all d way
Am so seconded too oo

embarassed

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters In Ilorin by Jessicavizzy(f): 8:03am On Oct 17, 2013
patriotic007: Am supporting GEJ ask me why?,..Better roads example Ugbowo road in my town and ekenwa road reconstruction dat jus started,rails alive again and improving,power plants coming up,airports modelling and buliding new ones,investors coming pHCN privatized and more
...I laugh in my launguage..i jus laugh u.Can u jus hear ursef talk?..which Ugbowo n ekenwa road..since when did there start d reconstruction of dos road..reconstruction wey no dey finish nii...plants coming up...ontill wen?..Gdluck shudnt go again oooooo..I dont knw if u r in skul coz if u are, u will feel d pains odas r feeling..if not education wil he b wia he is today? Big No!..u guys shud stop acting as if all is well in this country coz all is not well..since dat man entered dat seat can u recal hw many souls dat av died?i can rmenber vividly d day he came to portHarcourt hw innocent souls died al in d name of going to wlcm d so called president....Dnt jus knw wia to start frm, bt Goodluck is a No No No...He has done notting reasonable al he knws how to do best is to throw party, eat n drink n 4get dat d leaders of 2moro are doing notting@home.. Am not judging him bt all i wish for is for him not to go again,d wahala he has caused 4 dis country is 2much..I just so much dislike dis man,coz i can rmenba hw every menber of my house hold prayed for him to win his election n rule dis country back den,neva knew he was dis cruel..If dis man shud win dis election#hmmm# den aint sure if dis country wil b com4table 4 al nigerians to stay..i jus prayed dat God shud open our eyes to see,coz sum have eyes but cant see,mouth but cant talk n ears but cant hear..Nigeria go better...till when I leave it for u to answer...Infact any igbo man shudnt rule again and again.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gov. Okorocha Receives Obasanjo As He Lands In Imo 4 Imo Day Of Thanksgiving(Pix / AGF Sends Criminal Allegations Against Onnoghen To NJC / Kianji Dam Is Fully Operational - Mainstream Energy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.