Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,604 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Godwin Okeke (GUO) Escapes Assassination In Onitsha - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Godwin Okeke (GUO) Escapes Assassination In Onitsha (21387 Views)

Pius Odubu Escapes Assassination (Edo Deputy Governor) - Photo / Wike’s Aide, Inko-Tariah, Escapes Assassination In Rivers State!!! / Some Political High Profile Assassination In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Godwin Okeke (GUO) Escapes Assassination In Onitsha by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 16, 2013
Cajetan speaks: Its like every yoruba man is now from lagos state.. Lagos is to Nigeria what New York is to USA & to the world. Its foolishness for anyone to come here and write rubbish about Ibos going to Lagos. You can as well tell the world to stop going to NY.

1 Like

Re: Godwin Okeke (GUO) Escapes Assassination In Onitsha by MsNas(f): 1:54pm On Oct 16, 2013
snika: Thank God you are talking of iboland. Please where is this iboland? Is it inside your father's farmland in your village in yerobaland? sad

Please do more research and give me feedback as to where this iboland is situated. angry

^^^^^^^^^^^
Bunch of illitrates who claim they go to school but can't spell four letter words as simple as 'Igbo'.
Lmaooo! And you're illiterate X2 cos you can't spell "YORUBA" it's not "YEROBA" cheesy pot calling kettle black. Typical

1 Like

Re: Godwin Okeke (GUO) Escapes Assassination In Onitsha by MsNas(f): 1:58pm On Oct 16, 2013
Cajetan speaks: Its like every yoruba man is now from lagos state.. Lagos is to Nigeria what New York is to USA & to the world. Its foolishness for anyone to come here and write rubbish about Ibos going to Lagos. You can as well tell the world to stop going to NY.
Lmaooooooooooo. NY? Really?
Re: Godwin Okeke (GUO) Escapes Assassination In Onitsha by bongosman: 2:10pm On Oct 16, 2013
As far as this country is concern,south west is the must criminal minded people,they are very lazy and can't work.Am not frm Igbo but i knw igbo men as hard working peaople.The is crime everywhere in Nigeria onitsha or Anambra state is heaven 2 compare what is happening Lagos,Ibadan,Abeokuta and other towns in yoruba land.Yourubas are smart criminals.I wil trust 2 do business with Igboman than sumbodi frm that side of the country.U can't trust then becuz they wil tel u anoda tin and be doing anoda tin at your back.I like igbos becuz they work for their money Likewise my people,am frm south south and proud of my brodas nd sistas.

2 Likes

Re: Godwin Okeke (GUO) Escapes Assassination In Onitsha by eldoradoxx: 2:11pm On Oct 16, 2013
JECBOSS:
source: http://sunnewsonline.com/new/cover/guo-escapes-assassination-onitsha/
It is politics of the soon coming Governorship election. Anambra is always politically volatile.
Re: Godwin Okeke (GUO) Escapes Assassination In Onitsha by Smartjeezy(m): 2:14pm On Oct 16, 2013
Oga plz stop smoking ganja._.
Re: Godwin Okeke (GUO) Escapes Assassination In Onitsha by valdprof: 2:32pm On Oct 16, 2013
ghen ghen .. This juju is stroooong
Re: Godwin Okeke (GUO) Escapes Assassination In Onitsha by Nobody: 2:35pm On Oct 16, 2013
Ms Nas:
Do you have any issue with the statement?
Re: Godwin Okeke (GUO) Escapes Assassination In Onitsha by digitalman: 2:46pm On Oct 16, 2013
this is why we need Peter Obi out faster
Re: Godwin Okeke (GUO) Escapes Assassination In Onitsha by eldoradoxx: 2:51pm On Oct 16, 2013
Mr McJay: Why did Ojukwu die outside Igboland?

Why does OUK live in Lagos?

Where was Peter Obi based before he became Governor?

Every January, why do the eastern bus parks swell with people as if there is a war going on?

Why don't Igbo sons stay back and invest after Christmas and New year?

Why do some jokers wave Israeli flags, but want to die in Lagos?

The answer is the reason why those returnees want 1 Billion to go back to Lagos. If GUO could be targeted for assasination, I guess they would be targets for practice.

Most times am shocked by the level of ignorance among the seemingly educated Nigerians like you. There is no better testimony of the fact that our school system is in shambles and you are a product of educational system in quagmire, an educational system on a threshold of collapse. Education in other saner climes liberates the mind from primordial sentiment, narrow mindedness and religious and ethnic sentiments so that you speak as a global citizen or a stateman and not an ethnic chauvinist. I am talking not only to you but to all ethnic champions in NL whether Ibo, Hausa or Yoruba. I am from South South, but let me tell you guys the truth, no region has contributed to the economic growth of Nigeria like the Ibos. Commerce is the life blood of any nation and the Ibos are naturally blessed with the gift of turning any business into gold from scratch. I was discussing with an Ibo friend who told me how his master settled him with 50k in 1999, today his business is worth a net value of above 100milllion. I dare to say no other tribe can achieve that. And you people are here criticising Ibos out of jealousy for being everywhere as if Ibo land is deserted. A real business man has to travel far and wide, that is the advantage he has over the rent collect Yoruba critics, my Oil bunkering SS people and cow rearing Northerners. An Ibo man can leave in a hut in the remotest part of Nigeria while building mansion in his village and you guys re here thinking they re slaves in your lands. The biggest super market in your area is probably owned by Ibos and you re here talking trash. I love the Ibos , I will definitely marry and Ibo lady, they have the gene of success in everything. Why would Ibos be in Lagos? All over the world any commercial city has a large concentration people from all over the country, it is so in America, in Spain, Germany, Korea, China etc. Why is Nigeria's own an exception. An Ekiti, Osun, Oyo, Ogun or Ondo man who is a migrant like any Ibo man in Lagos would always make denigrading comments about Ibos being in Lagos as if aside from Lagos which state in SW is more advanced than SE? Is Osun or Ogun better than Imo? Is Ibadan better than Enugu, how better is Ekiti than Anambra ? Like I said earlier we should count Nigeria blessed for having the Ibos here, wonder why we fought for 30 odd years to force them to remain in Nigeria if they had nothing to offer to Nigeria. Those of us from SS are always accommodating of Ibos and that is how it should be.

7 Likes

Re: Godwin Okeke (GUO) Escapes Assassination In Onitsha by basilo101: 2:52pm On Oct 16, 2013
Igbos comit crimes dat fetch sm möni (kidnaping, armed robery, 419, etc) while yorubas comit sensles and cowardly crimes (molestation, rape, etc) all crimes bad sha
Re: Godwin Okeke (GUO) Escapes Assassination In Onitsha by Smartjeezy(m): 2:54pm On Oct 16, 2013
bongosman: As far as this country is concern,south west is the must criminal minded people,they are very lazy.Am not frm Igbo but i knw igbo men as hard working people.The is crime everywhere in Nigeria onitsha or Anambra state is heaven 2 compare what is happening Lagos,Ibadan,Abeokuta and other towns in yoruba land.Yourubas are smart criminals.I wil trust 2 do business with Igboman than sumbodi frm that side of the country.U can't trust then becuz they wil tel u anoda tin and be doing anoda tin at your back.I like igbos becuz they work for their money Likewise my people,am frm south south and proud of my brodas nd sistas.
Na wa ooo! When are we going to stop this?No state in nigeria that is crime free.stop typing s*hit! U aint helping the matters on ground.i have been to nooks and crannies of south east & south south;brother i saw hell in there.We have to work together to make this country a better place for all of us.Im not nigerian but mom from here.
Re: Godwin Okeke (GUO) Escapes Assassination In Onitsha by Smartjeezy(m): 3:00pm On Oct 16, 2013
basilo101: Igbos comit crimes dat fetch sm möni (kidnaping, armed robery, 419, etc) while yorubas comit sensles and cowardly crimes (molestation, rape, etc) all crimes bad sha
https://www.nairaland.com/81500/nigeria-police-kill-six-armed#
Re: Godwin Okeke (GUO) Escapes Assassination In Onitsha by Rejoice5000(f): 3:24pm On Oct 16, 2013
story seeking publicity. wat was hunting u?? were u helping the poor ad the needy? why are u afraid and who are u 4 them to after u?? nonesense.....................
Re: Godwin Okeke (GUO) Escapes Assassination In Onitsha by blessed4ever: 4:10pm On Oct 16, 2013
[size=14pt]
The Lord's Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement presents a two-day power-packed international crusade, titled,'ONLY GOD CAN DO THIS', at the Lord's Chosen International HQ, Ijesha (stop at Ijesha Bus stop)this weekend.
Date: 19th & 10th October, 2013. Time: 8.00 am daily.

The General Overseer, Pastor Lazarus Muoka will be ministering in the power of the Holy Spirit.

The Lame will walk, the deaf will hear, the dumb will speak, the blind will see, yoke of barrenness or delay in marriage will break, yoke of unemployment or under-employment and poverty will break, yoke of sin will break, HIV will be healed...all sicknesses will receive technical knockout...you will be delivered from evil spirit attack upon your life. The God of the Chosen (the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob) will visit you. Come all and be blessed.
Jesus is Lord!!!!!!!!!!![/size]
Re: Godwin Okeke (GUO) Escapes Assassination In Onitsha by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 16, 2013
From all the comments so far on this thread; I can come to a BIG CONCLUSION. . .
."WE ARE DEFINITELY NOT ONE NIGERIA"

I'm out
Re: Godwin Okeke (GUO) Escapes Assassination In Onitsha by cold(m): 4:23pm On Oct 16, 2013
Nigerian millionaires & billionaires should start taking their security more seriously. Armored plated cars,cctvs,spy cams,security detail etc. When they come for you,your god won't save you. Enough said
Re: Godwin Okeke (GUO) Escapes Assassination In Onitsha by cocoduck: 4:23pm On Oct 16, 2013
Cleanman: Did he mentioned that he is frm Anamboro before?..my guy read well....But truth be told,Igbos are simply wicked to themselves...bunch of wicked peepo....y una no go dey run come SW?.If fashola deport those potential assasins now,una go go protest 4 UN headquarters...mschew.

shut up your mouth. a bastard like you I will never generalize because my best friend is a yoruba guy. So I know that not all yoruba use their anus as a thinking machine. he said point blank that he was an anambraian bagger like you. you can't even read. he said it on his previous post you ol skirt wereing nigggar
Re: Godwin Okeke (GUO) Escapes Assassination In Onitsha by mamagee3(f): 5:02pm On Oct 16, 2013
Who is Godwin Okeke?

And why is he important?

1 Like

Re: Godwin Okeke (GUO) Escapes Assassination In Onitsha by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 16, 2013
superstar1:

Even if they are squalors, we are not running away from there. All those places you mentioned are far secured than even Lagos. Don't you get it. While will Onitsha be Mogadishu, why will Aba be as dirty as that. Is that Yorubas fault again? Please. Face your problems and demand more from the bunch of jokers you are parading as governors.

liar
all of u ngbatis troop to Lagos.
online, u guys are ashamed of ur states.
* smh*
Re: Godwin Okeke (GUO) Escapes Assassination In Onitsha by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 16, 2013
Smart jeezy: Na wa ooo! When are we going to stop this?No state in nigeria that is crime free.stop typing s*hit! U aint helping the matters on ground.i have been to nooks and crannies of south east & south south;brother i saw hell in there.We have to work together to make this country a better place for all of us.Im not nigerian but mom from here.

which heavenly state are u from
Re: Godwin Okeke (GUO) Escapes Assassination In Onitsha by biafranqueen: 5:47pm On Oct 16, 2013
mercylicious: Hahahha. That guy has escaped kidnpper/assasins twice now.
After his kidnap at all saints church, the guy went and re-inforced his jazz( don jazzy thigs). Jist has it that he disappeared during the two failed kidnap attempts.

But on a more serious note, Guo is a kind hearted man , a philanthropist and also an astute businessman. If every community in igbo land has 2 guos, things will be a lot more better for the community. He can do everything within his means, to help any indigene of Adazi. Long live GUO. May your enemies fail like the Egyptians yesterday.
Amen
Re: Godwin Okeke (GUO) Escapes Assassination In Onitsha by kristosky(m): 7:48pm On Oct 16, 2013
INNO18: Believe me it is utterly annoying! Thank God his Jazz worked sha grin
jazz?
Re: Godwin Okeke (GUO) Escapes Assassination In Onitsha by kristosky(m): 7:53pm On Oct 16, 2013
kettykings:
No igbo wealthy business man dead or alive would want to live in ibadan , igbos are in lagos because of the deep sea port, oil and gas business telecommunications companies and bank head quarters that necessitates people coming from the East to lagos many times a week to negotiate business deals with these banks and to get visa from the numerous embassies and consulates in lagos, rather than unnecessary and risky flights to and from the east to lagos a number of igbo business either set up branches or site their headquarters their in lagos.
If lagos was not a federal capital I bet you no igbo would be found coming to lagos to set up big ventures like they would never do in osun , ondo, ekiti
You are on point nwanne!I dnt knw y sm pple choose 2 b tribalists
Re: Godwin Okeke (GUO) Escapes Assassination In Onitsha by Exodus2k(m): 10:29pm On Oct 16, 2013
End time tins grin
Re: Godwin Okeke (GUO) Escapes Assassination In Onitsha by NwaAnambra(m): 11:15pm On Oct 16, 2013
mekaboy:

I am from anambra state and I will tell u the level of insecurity in that state is unbearable compared to enugu or even lagos. I hardly hear of kidnappers or robbers asking someone to leave their state.

I know 2 of my friends whose wealthy fathers were assassinated in anambra state, in their villages. I mean these people are from anambra state, they live in enugu, own properties and companies in lagos and abuja, only for them to be killed in the village in anambra.

I think there is more wickedness in the hearts of we anamrarians than other parts of nigeria. Its like for u to be rich and do business in anambra state now, you have to get some kind of charm for protection.
Even though you are from Anambra, do you live in Anambra? If not, then you are talking nonsense..... fooooools lyk u only sees nairaland as your news source. travel and see tins for your self. mumu.
Re: Godwin Okeke (GUO) Escapes Assassination In Onitsha by 4teelaw(f): 11:30pm On Oct 16, 2013
Ms Nas:

Yes o! In NY you will hear almost every language on earth. It seems the whole world is represented in that city! Empire state of mind!
Re: Godwin Okeke (GUO) Escapes Assassination In Onitsha by igboboy1(m): 7:26am On Oct 17, 2013
ochilikoko: tell me your trbe and I will tell you d much I know about dem.Stupid tribalistic biggot

free22hyrme na ijebulite
Re: Godwin Okeke (GUO) Escapes Assassination In Onitsha by KingOmarion(m): 11:16am On Oct 17, 2013
There's security down here in Enugu and portharcourt..Please be sure of what you saying...i
Re: Godwin Okeke (GUO) Escapes Assassination In Onitsha by shineeye: 11:54am On Oct 17, 2013
1 omo igbo= 5000 yarribass multiply by 10000 abokis...

1 Like

Re: Godwin Okeke (GUO) Escapes Assassination In Onitsha by ak47mann(m): 12:10pm On Oct 17, 2013
NDI Ohe

cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Northern Governments Fail To Sponsor Christian Pilgrimage – Jonathan / FFK: If Obasanjo Had Been In Power Today, Terrorism Would Have Been History / Soludo: My Government Will Empower One Million Youths Annually

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.