Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

How To Open A Verified Paypal Account In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Open A Verified Paypal Account In Nigeria (656 Views)

Mobile Money From Diamond Yellow Account/mtn Partnership-how To Open / Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Open A Verified Paypal Account In Nigeria by Help4rmme2u(m): 5:24am On Oct 16, 2013
pals opening a paypal in nigeria is a big problem for we nigerians...basically,buying of products online requires a paypal account.. i have some tips to share with you..i can change your i.p to USA and open a verified account,also will i teach you how to fund your paypal account, note you can also transfer cash from your paypal to your local bank accounts.... for this little but great offer... am always availaible through my blog should incase my phone lines aint going through....
yours faithfully,
SYLVESTER.
Re: How To Open A Verified Paypal Account In Nigeria by Help4rmme2u(m): 5:31am On Oct 16, 2013
good luck
Re: How To Open A Verified Paypal Account In Nigeria by Help4rmme2u(m): 10:49am On Oct 16, 2013
when you make that money online you must always have a paypal account to get paid with. join the few people that are enjoying this cheap offer
Re: How To Open A Verified Paypal Account In Nigeria by Help4rmme2u(m): 1:48pm On Oct 17, 2013
i just used my paypal to buy something from usa
Re: How To Open A Verified Paypal Account In Nigeria by Help4rmme2u(m): 5:23pm On Oct 17, 2013
wot are you waiting for
Re: How To Open A Verified Paypal Account In Nigeria by Help4rmme2u(m): 9:06pm On Oct 17, 2013
whose next
Re: How To Open A Verified Paypal Account In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:56pm On Oct 17, 2013
Remember to get a U.S phone number at Usacallsms.com
Re: How To Open A Verified Paypal Account In Nigeria by fitnesswis: 9:46am On Oct 18, 2013
i will always continue to use xchanga.com for my perfectmoney and especially paypal to perfectmoney or western union exchanges. they are the best as my experience is always so nice with them.
Re: How To Open A Verified Paypal Account In Nigeria by Help4rmme2u(m): 11:13am On Oct 18, 2013
yap my man.. paypal rocks.... easy transfer of money with paypal
Re: How To Open A Verified Paypal Account In Nigeria by conimo(m): 12:58am On Dec 03, 2013
are you in need of PayPal funds or need to make PayPal payment in Nigeria? http://conimo.info/paypal.html
Re: How To Open A Verified Paypal Account In Nigeria by Help4rmme2u(m): 12:41pm On Dec 06, 2013
beware of scammers please

(1) (Reply)

Are There Stores In The USA That Accept Naija Atm Cards / Has Anybody Advertised With Withrills / Terroism And Lawlessness Hampers Economic Growth In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.