Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,084 members, 7,849,402 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:39 PM

From My Facebook Wall: Plane Carrying ASUU Members Cheats Death - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / From My Facebook Wall: Plane Carrying ASUU Members Cheats Death (623 Views)

Heart Touching Post On Ex President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan's Facebook Wall / What Ihejirika Wrote About Igbos On His Facebook Wall?…… Foolish Igbos. / Ihejirika Wrote On His Facebook Wall :foolish Is Not Igbo!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

From My Facebook Wall: Plane Carrying ASUU Members Cheats Death by castrokins(m): 9:28am On Oct 16, 2013
BREAKING NEWS: All ASUU Executives Were Called For A Meeting In The UK... So They All Met At The Muritala Mohammed International Airport In Lagos... While They Were Seated And Relaxed In The Plane, They Were Informed That The Plane Was Built By A Group Of Students From Nigeria's Universities And The Plane Was On Its First Experimental Trip...They All Ran Out Of The Plane, Except One Person, When He Was Asked By The Other Staff, His Reason For Remaining, He Said "If It Is Made By Our Students, It Will Not Even Start".

1 Like

Re: From My Facebook Wall: Plane Carrying ASUU Members Cheats Death by homesteady(m): 9:30am On Oct 16, 2013
Re: From My Facebook Wall: Plane Carrying ASUU Members Cheats Death by yolanda233(m): 9:50am On Oct 16, 2013
The ghost of ASUU and the feAr thereof is the beginning of wisdom
Re: From My Facebook Wall: Plane Carrying ASUU Members Cheats Death by ProfessorPeter(m): 11:13am On Oct 16, 2013
Thank God aleast Nigerian students can build aeroplane

(1) (Reply)

. / ASUU STRIKE: We Will Deliver President’s Message To Our Members – Fagge / Oduahgate, Ethnicity And The Challenge Of A Nation By Abiola Solanke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.