Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Ihejirika Wrote On His Facebook Wall :foolish Is Not Igbo!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ihejirika Wrote On His Facebook Wall :foolish Is Not Igbo!!! (4086 Views)

What Ihejirika Wrote About Igbos On His Facebook Wall?…… Foolish Igbos. / Ihejirika Wrote On His Facebook Wall : Foolish Is Not Igbo!!! / Foolish Is Not Igbo - Chief Of Army Staff , Ihejirika Wrote On His Facebook Wall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ihejirika Wrote On His Facebook Wall :foolish Is Not Igbo!!! by Cachez(m): 11:36am On Nov 19, 2015
Chief of Army staff said: IHEJIRIKA WROTE ON HIS FACEBOOK WALL :

FOOLISH IS NOT IGBO!!!

For 6 years our own occupied the offices of Deputy Senate President, Deputy Speaker, SGF, Minister of Finance /Coordinating Minister of the Nigerian Economy, Ministers of Health, Aviation, Labour, Petroleum (by Marriage), Chief of Army Staff etc yet nobody complained that the Igbos got too much of the Federal Power rations neither did your highly placed brethren improve your lot in terms of development!

Other ethnic groups watched carefully and played their politics towards national relevance while we the Igbos got carried away and played politics of the pocket where semi-illiterate money bags charted the cause for us!

Those who have access to Aso Rock and got fat contracts sustained the lies to hoodwink both Aso Rock Gods and the Igbos. In blind response devoid of any logical reasonings the Igbos put all their fragile eggs in one basket that had lost form and shape to protect them.
As the results of those fatal errors set in the same money miss roads are now fanning the ambers of secession as their next meal ticket bargaining chip while the teaming youth they lure with money and lies risk losing everything including their lives for nothing in the end.
Compare the Igbo TAN money bags and/or failed politicians to the likes of Aliko Dangote, Mike Adenuga, Femi Otedola who are hardly seen or heard playing partisan talk less of ethno-religious politics!
Imagine Dangote gathering the leaders of Northerners in Lagos and imposing political party or candidate in Lagos State politics on them. Such is near impossible!
The Igbos have allowed derogatory pocket politics to puncture their natural nobility as a people!

With men of honour and class like Ebitu Ukaiwe, Emeka Anyaoku, Ndubisi Kanu, Ben Nwabueze and others the Igbos should have no business listening to the likes of Ifeanyi Uba (Capital Oil), Chris Uba etc any time they talk politics!

Foolish is not IGBO!!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ihejirika Wrote On His Facebook Wall :foolish Is Not Igbo!!! by BTT(m): 11:39am On Nov 19, 2015
May every Nigerian youth heed this.

4 Likes

Re: Ihejirika Wrote On His Facebook Wall :foolish Is Not Igbo!!! by Holla911(m): 11:40am On Nov 19, 2015
Good
Re: Ihejirika Wrote On His Facebook Wall :foolish Is Not Igbo!!! by donjaxy(m): 11:41am On Nov 19, 2015
Wasted generation
Re: Ihejirika Wrote On His Facebook Wall :foolish Is Not Igbo!!! by danderson(f): 11:46am On Nov 19, 2015
Source asshole?
Re: Ihejirika Wrote On His Facebook Wall :foolish Is Not Igbo!!! by nwaanambra1(m): 11:48am On Nov 19, 2015
very very very very very STVPID UNGUIDED AND ILL-EDUCATED YOUTHS! angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Ihejirika Wrote On His Facebook Wall :foolish Is Not Igbo!!! by Tycike: 12:22pm On Nov 19, 2015
Word.
Re: Ihejirika Wrote On His Facebook Wall :foolish Is Not Igbo!!! by seunmsg(m): 12:26pm On Nov 19, 2015
OP, provide a credible source before they start blaming Yoruba's again o.

2 Likes

Re: Ihejirika Wrote On His Facebook Wall :foolish Is Not Igbo!!! by backtosender: 12:28pm On Nov 19, 2015
Ofemmnanu propaganda

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ihejirika Wrote On His Facebook Wall :foolish Is Not Igbo!!! by diegwu01: 12:29pm On Nov 19, 2015
Cachez:

FOOLISH IS NOT IGBO!!!

For 6 years our own occupied the offices of Deputy Senate President, Deputy Speaker, SGF, Minister of Finance /Coordinating Minister of the Nigerian Economy, Ministers of Health, Aviation, Labour, Petroleum (by Marriage), Chief of Army Staff etc yet nobody complained that the Igbos got too much of the Federal Power rations neither did your highly placed brethren improve your lot in terms of development!

Other ethnic groups watched carefully and played their politics towards national relevance while we the Igbos got carried away and played politics of the pocket where semi-illiterate money bags charted the cause for us!

Those who have access to Aso Rock and got fat contracts sustained the lies to hoodwink both Aso Rock Gods and the Igbos. In blind response devoid of any logical reasonings the Igbos put all their fragile eggs in one basket that had lost form and shape to protect them.
As the results of those fatal errors set in the same money miss roads are now fanning the ambers of secession as their next meal ticket bargaining chip while the teaming youth they lure with money and lies risk losing everything including their lives for nothing in the end.
Compare the Igbo TAN money bags and/or failed politicians to the likes of Aliko Dangote, Mike Adenuga, Femi Otedola who are hardly seen or heard playing partisan talk less of ethno-religious politics!
Imagine Dangote gathering the leaders of Northerners in Lagos and imposing political party or candidate in Lagos State politics on them. Such is near impossible!
The Igbos have allowed derogatory pocket politics to puncture their natural nobility as a people!

With men of honour and class like Ebitu Ukaiwe, Emeka Anyaoku, Ndubisi Kanu, Ben Nwabueze and others the Igbos should have no business listening to the likes of Ifeanyi Uba (Capital Oil), Chris Uba etc any time they talk politics!

Foolish is not IGBO!!!
this summarizes all

6 Likes

Re: Ihejirika Wrote On His Facebook Wall :foolish Is Not Igbo!!! by mazzi: 12:31pm On Nov 19, 2015
I can now say that this biafra issue is giving some people headeach op, where you dig this one from? Am waiting for you fools to quote another rubbish and ascribe to bianca ojukwu or another igbo man.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ihejirika Wrote On His Facebook Wall :foolish Is Not Igbo!!! by mazzi: 12:36pm On Nov 19, 2015
This propaganda has too much oil,just like yeruba soup(ofeemmanu )

13 Likes

Re: Ihejirika Wrote On His Facebook Wall :foolish Is Not Igbo!!! by Nobody: 12:38pm On Nov 19, 2015
Cachez:

FOOLISH IS NOT IGBO!!!

Foolish is not IGBO!!!

Stupidity is synonymous with Yoruba grin

11 Likes

Re: Ihejirika Wrote On His Facebook Wall :foolish Is Not Igbo!!! by BobNeli(m): 12:40pm On Nov 19, 2015
Well, it's obvious that Ihejirika could not have written such trash. And just wait a minute to get his disclaimer. But the question I have for the idiot who chooses to impersonate a gentleman of Ihejirika's status is: which other tribe has not as well held such positions as the Igbo man? Why then is the office of the president of this country elluding the man?

5 Likes

Re: Ihejirika Wrote On His Facebook Wall :foolish Is Not Igbo!!! by bugzbunny: 12:45pm On Nov 19, 2015
donjaxy:
Wasted generation
So on point
Yeah... Your generation is waste

3 Likes

Re: Ihejirika Wrote On His Facebook Wall :foolish Is Not Igbo!!! by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 19, 2015
Cachez:

FOOLISH IS NOT IGBO!!!

Foolish is not IGBO!!!

Yes, foolish is not Igbo but your Mammy if you don't show me prove of where he wrote that....

1 Like

Re: Ihejirika Wrote On His Facebook Wall :foolish Is Not Igbo!!! by focus7: 1:08pm On Nov 19, 2015
Re: Ihejirika Wrote On His Facebook Wall :foolish Is Not Igbo!!! by blackbreed25(m): 1:35pm On Nov 19, 2015
focus7:
THIS IS A LAUGHABLE PROPAGANDA

2 Likes

Re: Ihejirika Wrote On His Facebook Wall :foolish Is Not Igbo!!! by zeestunner(m): 1:54pm On Nov 19, 2015
Former nsa sambo dasuki is about to start singing like a bird all of a sudden some people wan de form like say them de with us lols we know the trick sir. Funny people #onegreatnigeria
Re: Ihejirika Wrote On His Facebook Wall :foolish Is Not Igbo!!! by zeestunner(m): 1:54pm On Nov 19, 2015
Former nsa sambo dasuki is about to start singing like a bird all of a sudden some people wan de form like say them de with us lols we know the trick sir. Funny people
Re: Ihejirika Wrote On His Facebook Wall :foolish Is Not Igbo!!! by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 19, 2015

1 Like

Re: Ihejirika Wrote On His Facebook Wall :foolish Is Not Igbo!!! by Chanchit: 3:10pm On Nov 19, 2015
Let's just look away from the source, all the writer said is true, but dog weh go lost no dey hear hunter whistle, see dem talking trash instead of reading with their brain open, but their brain don freeze.

3 Likes

Re: Ihejirika Wrote On His Facebook Wall :foolish Is Not Igbo!!! by LegatusGlaber(m): 3:19pm On Nov 19, 2015
Let's overlook the source, and analyse the message

1 Like

Re: Ihejirika Wrote On His Facebook Wall :foolish Is Not Igbo!!! by ODUBEZE: 3:28pm On Nov 19, 2015
Chanchit:
Let's just look away from the source, all the writer said is true, but dog weh go lost no dey hear hunter whistle, see dem talking trash instead of reading with their brain open, but their brain don freeze.
Chanchit, my good friend where have you been?
Re: Ihejirika Wrote On His Facebook Wall :foolish Is Not Igbo!!! by Chanchit: 3:32pm On Nov 19, 2015
ODUBEZE:

Chanchit, my good friend where have you been?

I've been around, we've just not been involved in same threads, I now ply romance thread, when I see better story for politics I go put my mouth even when una no invite me. How the movement?
Re: Ihejirika Wrote On His Facebook Wall :foolish Is Not Igbo!!! by ODUBEZE: 3:38pm On Nov 19, 2015
Chanchit:

I've been around, we've just not been involved in same threads, I now ply romance thread, when I see better story for politics I go put my mouth even when una no invite me. How the movement?
movement dey move dey go. I say make I holla you.
This one wey you dey ply romance, a beg take am easy oooooo. lolz
Re: Ihejirika Wrote On His Facebook Wall :foolish Is Not Igbo!!! by Chanchit: 3:46pm On Nov 19, 2015
ODUBEZE:

movement dey move dey go. I say make I holla you.
This one wey you dey ply romance, a beg take am easy oooooo. lolz

Owk,enjoy the *exercise* movement.
Make I stay for this romance section, the place cool like paradise, you would be surprised with the amount of popular romance landers that would never click a politics thread on NL. But as I no dey stay one place, it means I still dey with una.
Re: Ihejirika Wrote On His Facebook Wall :foolish Is Not Igbo!!! by ODUBEZE: 3:54pm On Nov 19, 2015
Chanchit:

Owk,enjoy the *exercise* movement.
Make I stay for this romance section, the place cool like paradise, you would be surprised with the amount of popular romance landers that would never click a politics thread on NL. But as I no dey stay one place, it means I still dey with una.
No wahala. Just miss U na!
Re: Ihejirika Wrote On His Facebook Wall :foolish Is Not Igbo!!! by Chanchit: 3:56pm On Nov 19, 2015
ODUBEZE:
No wahala. Just miss U na!
Tnkx, I stiil dey very much around my friend.
Re: Ihejirika Wrote On His Facebook Wall :foolish Is Not Igbo!!! by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 19, 2015
shit happens
Re: Ihejirika Wrote On His Facebook Wall :foolish Is Not Igbo!!! by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 19, 2015
angry

Many of them enriched themselves to the detriment of other Igbos, then they bought houses in the south west and made investments up North, why won't they be scared of the BIAFRAN Purge?

All those we have been begging to come and invest in their homeland will count their losses, the call had been on for over 10 years.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Opinion After Listening To Radio Biafra. / The Nigerian ''common Man'' Is As Corrupt As His Leader - See Photo Evidence / See The crowds That welcomed Goodluck Jonathan when he visited Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.