Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,603 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Mini Gsm Business Opportunity.investors Needed - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Mini Gsm Business Opportunity.investors Needed (563 Views)

The Hotest Most Profitable Gsm Business Revealed / Gsm Business Opportunity / Do You Want To Start Your Own Gsm Business And Earn Millions, Part-time Or Full- (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mini Gsm Business Opportunity.investors Needed by netmoney(m): 12:50pm On Jul 04, 2008
I just bought this ebook on how to make money by being your own mini GSM provider and I need Investors to partner with me.

The only amount required to start this venture is N70,000 and the business would be yielding up to double the amount after sales of the product and a bonus of 20% of total sales or more monthly depending on the monthly Credit Usage of the customers.I would provide the complete earnings detail when we meet one on one to discuss more

The target customers are Phone call Centers and the tarriffs are as low as 20k per second to GSM networks.Currently,the cheapest business lines being used by this call centers offer 30k per second to GSM networks.

Most importantly,this special lines do not charge the Phone center Operators monthly booster.I have asked a few of them if they would like to have it and they all said yes.

If you are interested in partnering with me,you can send an email to mconam@yahoo.com with the subject NAIRALAND.All I need is your Phone number so I can contact you.
NB:ONLY GENUINE INVESTORS PLEASE.I DON"T HAVE ENOUGH CREDIT TO WASTE.THANKS!

(1) (Reply)

Diesel / Searching / Make The Call Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.