Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,734 members, 7,820,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Nig Breweries Sales Executive - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nig Breweries Sales Executive (2153 Views)

Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 / Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Test / Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Test For Dec 2013. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nig Breweries Sales Executive by jolo234(f): 1:04pm On Jul 04, 2008
pls house , any news about the just concluded sales executive interview? pls inform me. thanks.
Re: Nig Breweries Sales Executive by eugenic: 3:13pm On Jul 04, 2008
I also went for the interview in May and am sick of waiting for their responce.Pls anyone with any useful info shuld let us knw
Re: Nig Breweries Sales Executive by kus4real: 11:19am On Jul 05, 2008
I heard that those employed have been contacted and they are undergoing Training now. I wish them best of lucks.
Re: Nig Breweries Sales Executive by easy4beno(m): 12:17pm On Jul 05, 2008
how do this companies empIoy nurses in nigeria ,just curious to work as a nurse outside the hospitaI setting
Re: Nig Breweries Sales Executive by eugenic: 4:16pm On Jul 05, 2008
KUS4REAL are you sure of d info u gave
Re: Nig Breweries Sales Executive by harisson: 9:36pm On Jul 06, 2008
House, you can make use of the number above incase you need any info as regards the may interview.you will have the oportunity to
talk to any of their staff. ask any question you want. It works cos i just did.
Re: Nig Breweries Sales Executive by kemofash20: 12:58pm On Jul 07, 2008
who has any info abt the interview that was conducted btw june 23rd and 25th
Re: Nig Breweries Sales Executive by jolo234(f): 1:14pm On Jul 07, 2008
@kus4real
always check ur info b4 replying. which group are u talking about? is it may or june? be specific cos some set just finished their interview last week. so which training are you refering to?
Re: Nig Breweries Sales Executive by sirgigs: 3:14pm On Jul 07, 2008
Hi, pls can anybody give me info on what to expect. I just got a text message from Nig. Breweries inviting me for a Written and Oral Interview slated for 17th July at Orile Iganmu.
Is it going to be another round of test or just Interview?
Somebody should please help me.
I can be reached on sir_gigs2003@yahoo.com or 08059222748
Thanks
Re: Nig Breweries Sales Executive by iamok: 2:21pm On Jul 08, 2008
I got the same email for the same venue and same time. Its strictly by invitation because it is further screening sequel to the test conducted in March.

Meanwhile, please what do they need the payslip they requested for because we don't use that where I work presently. Please help on what to do. Also after the written test, does the oral interview come up immediately.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Cinfores Ltd Is Recruiting A Manager! / Send Cv For Immediate Recruitment / Nanny Wanted In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.