Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,364 members, 7,822,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

I Just Can't Stop Beating Up My Wife - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Just Can't Stop Beating Up My Wife (3736 Views)

LASTMA Official Beating Up An Elderly Man At Osborne Bridge Dolphin Estate (pic) / What Are The Bad Habits We Just Can't Seem To Break??? / Video Of The Assault, A Girl Beating Up Another (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Can't Stop Beating Up My Wife by Andyblaze: 11:37am On Oct 16, 2013
Please i dont know what is wrong with me. I beat my wife at the slightest provocation. Infact i think i am being controlled with remote by witch for village because i dont know myself when i beat her but after beating her i'll come to my senses and start begging. I beat her with hand,rob,hotwater, iron etc. As i type now i have punch her this morning and her cheeks have rise like puff puff.

1 Like

Re: I Just Can't Stop Beating Up My Wife by buchito1(m): 11:43am On Oct 16, 2013
Dude! Is dis story true? Cause in wat u wrote i can see u not rili a serious person... Infact d story no serious sef!

1 Like

Re: I Just Can't Stop Beating Up My Wife by Afam4eva(m): 11:44am On Oct 16, 2013
Are you preparing for the olympics? You have to learn to control your anger.
Re: I Just Can't Stop Beating Up My Wife by macygray: 11:50am On Oct 16, 2013
Bro .yu need to go for deliverance ........dis is not ordinary or else you ll kill her with your hands
Re: I Just Can't Stop Beating Up My Wife by buchito1(m): 12:00pm On Oct 16, 2013
macygray: Bro .yu need to go for deliverance ........dis is not ordinary or else you ll kill her with your hands

Noo mind dis man... Ave neva tryed pinching a lady before! Talkless of hiting... Dude! U cursed! Go meet Okija Juju.. I guess his Fore Fathers cud help u!
Re: I Just Can't Stop Beating Up My Wife by Andyblaze: 12:04pm On Oct 16, 2013
Afam4eva: Are you preparing for the olympics? You have to learn to control your anger.
Sir, i am trying mai best. Ayam sure its witch from my village because i feel somtin enter my body anytime i beat her but afta i come back to mai senses and i start asking her who beat her and she says its me and i'll start crying with her
Re: I Just Can't Stop Beating Up My Wife by Andyblaze: 12:06pm On Oct 16, 2013
macygray: Bro .yu need to go for deliverance ........dis is not ordinary or else you ll kill her with your hands

i am shy people in church will hate me if they find out what i does normally
Re: I Just Can't Stop Beating Up My Wife by Andyblaze: 12:08pm On Oct 16, 2013
buchito1: Noo mind dis man... Ave neva tryed pinching a lady before! Talkless of hiting... Dude! U cursed! Go meet Okija Juju.. I guess his Fore Fathers cud help u!
please give me gud ardvise. Please my life is waste paining me every brown new day becaus of this beating beating thing
Re: I Just Can't Stop Beating Up My Wife by demelza: 12:18pm On Oct 16, 2013
DONT FEED THE TROLL
Awakullowo:
You must be ibo, that is how you guys beat your wives.
grin grin
Re: I Just Can't Stop Beating Up My Wife by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 16, 2013

1 Like

Re: I Just Can't Stop Beating Up My Wife by MostSoughtAfte(f): 12:41pm On Oct 16, 2013
Cheii u nid Jesus!! Pls go for deliverance asap before u commit murder..
Re: I Just Can't Stop Beating Up My Wife by buchito1(m): 1:05pm On Oct 16, 2013
Andyblaze: please give me gud ardvise. Please my life is waste paining me every brown new day becaus of this beating beating thing
Dude am sori for saying dos tinz but all u said gotvme annoyed wit u...
Uve have got to make a quite time with yourself... Ask yourself, why do i beat my wife anyhow? On every slight mistake she dos i beat or assult her, do i hate her? has she done anytin to me in d past dat is still eating u till this moment? Think about this, if anoda guy does this to ur daughter or ur mother, how wud u feel? I bet u wud feel like commiting Murder... U shud learn how to control d rage or anger in you...No matter what a woman does to you...u shud learn how to snub, how to not always take tinz personall... Women are very sharp in talking so u have to get used to it...One day, try hiting ur car's screen, nd i can bet with ma lilfe u wud feel d pain deep inside.. Learn how to endure when tinz gets complicated in life.Learn to be a gentle man, not only outside ur house-hold, bt inside also. Or u can always leave d house nd go calm urself down privately... Always know Women are also God's creation... Dey are very dear to us.. Nd u also need to pray very hard... So ma broda, i feel ur pains, bt learn to control ur emotions... Be like say i don turn pastor o! lol... Stay gud bro... Cheers!
Re: I Just Can't Stop Beating Up My Wife by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 16, 2013
Op you be heavy clown i swerugawd grin your tale reminds me of those 50 naira ghnana novels we buy back in the days e.g simbi the beautiful girl,can this be true love,touched by an angel,angelina the pregnant virgin and those nonsense novels grin chaiiii grin you funny well well o grin
Re: I Just Can't Stop Beating Up My Wife by obo389(m): 3:23pm On Oct 16, 2013
post pix of ur wife bruised face to believe ur storey
Re: I Just Can't Stop Beating Up My Wife by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 16, 2013
Nonso23: Is anybody taking this thread serious grin grin
grin definetly not me grin everything about the op's story including way and manner of typing,spellings,infact everything is too funny grin

1 Like

Re: I Just Can't Stop Beating Up My Wife by Merkki(f): 3:55pm On Oct 16, 2013
Dude likes seeking for attention. He acts like a teenager high on the scent of sanitary pads. No atom of maturity. He thinks everything is a joke.

Go back to romance section. This is family section, your mates are not here.

1 Like

Re: I Just Can't Stop Beating Up My Wife by Andyblaze: 5:43pm On Oct 16, 2013
kulyie: Op you be heavy clown i swerugawd grin your tale reminds me of those 50 naira ghnana novels we buy back in the days e.g simbi the beautiful girl,can this be true love,touched by an angel,angelina the pregnant virgin and those nonsense novels grin chaiiii grin you funny well well o grin
hahaha no one nonsense like that 'the adventures of aki and popo'
those books were so annoying
Re: I Just Can't Stop Beating Up My Wife by Andyblaze: 5:44pm On Oct 16, 2013
buchito1: Dude am sori for saying dos tinz but all u said gotvme annoyed wit u...
Uve have got to make a quite time with yourself... Ask yourself, why do i beat my wife anyhow? On every slight mistake she dos i beat or assult her, do i hate her? has she done anytin to me in d past dat is still eating u till this moment? Think about this, if anoda guy does this to ur daughter or ur mother, how wud u feel? I bet u wud feel like commiting Murder... U shud learn how to control d rage or anger in you...No matter what a woman does to you...u shud learn how to snub, how to not always take tinz personall... Women are very sharp in talking so u have to get used to it...One day, try hiting ur car's screen, nd i can bet with ma lilfe u wud feel d pain deep inside.. Learn how to endure when tinz gets complicated in life.Learn to be a gentle man, not only outside ur house-hold, bt inside also. Or u can always leave d house nd go calm urself down privately... Always know Women are also God's creation... Dey are very dear to us.. Nd u also need to pray very hard... So ma broda, i feel ur pains, bt learn to control ur emotions... Be like say i don turn pastor o! lol... Stay gud bro... Cheers!
thanks sir. I go try. God bless u
Re: I Just Can't Stop Beating Up My Wife by Andyblaze: 5:47pm On Oct 16, 2013
Merkki: Dude likes seeking for attention. He acts like a teenager high on the scent of sanitary pads. No atom of maturity. He thinks everything is a joke.

Go back to romance section. This is family section, your mates are not here.
please dont george me
Re: I Just Can't Stop Beating Up My Wife by dayokanu(m): 6:02pm On Oct 16, 2013
You no see a fellow male wey you fit beat up?
Re: I Just Can't Stop Beating Up My Wife by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 16, 2013
Andyblaze: hahaha no one nonsense like that 'the adventures of aki and popo'
those books were so annoying
hehehehehe gringrin op suppose go collabo with those daft authors wey dey write mumu stories grin

infact,i wont be suprised if nollywood uses those stewpeed novels to do film cheesy
Re: I Just Can't Stop Beating Up My Wife by Nobody: 6:54pm On Oct 16, 2013
Andyblaze:
please dont george me
you no like GEORGE of the jungle,abi na the wrapper wey you want cheesy
Re: I Just Can't Stop Beating Up My Wife by Andyblaze: 7:05pm On Oct 16, 2013
kulyie: you no like GEORGE of the jungle,abi na the wrapper wey you want cheesy
na hollandis fit my expensive waste
Re: I Just Can't Stop Beating Up My Wife by Andyblaze: 7:06pm On Oct 16, 2013
kulyie: hehehehehe gringrin op suppose go collabo with those daft authors wey dey write mumu stories grin

infact,i wont be suprised if nollywood uses those stewpeed novels to do film cheesy
You would be the lead actress grin grin
Re: I Just Can't Stop Beating Up My Wife by Andyblaze: 7:10pm On Oct 16, 2013
dayokanu: You no see a fellow male wey you fit beat up?
mai mussles use to scared men away
Re: I Just Can't Stop Beating Up My Wife by kreamidiva(f): 8:16pm On Oct 16, 2013
I have decided not to read any of the O.P's posts again! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Just Can't Stop Beating Up My Wife by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 16, 2013
Andyblaze:
Sir, i am trying mai best. Ayam sure its witch from my village because i feel somtin enter my body anytime i beat her but afta i come back to mai senses and i start asking her who beat her and she says its me and i'll start crying with her
grin grin laf don tear my belle!!

Op u badt oo

1 Like

Re: I Just Can't Stop Beating Up My Wife by ManTiger(m): 11:31pm On Oct 16, 2013
@ OP, i really feel for you and I'm sure you're saying the truth. The truth is "you're being possessed, the Yoruba people call it eedi, you'll discover that your wife ain't refrain from provoking you despite all the beatings, see my friend, this eedi will make you to eventually kill her one day over something meaningless, now imagine how the caption will be on front page, "Man kill wife over prolong sexual intercourse"...
Going by your signature, NL has over 1m subscriber and you're the only Forensics PHD holder, now imagine the how the beef could be from your village...
Finally, there are 2 types of head. 1. Attacked head and 2. Cursed head, your head might have been cursed but yet you go school, get phd, get job and wife but now your head is under attack.
Solution: Seek Help from a Physician!

1 Like

Re: I Just Can't Stop Beating Up My Wife by Andyblaze: 12:10am On Oct 17, 2013
ManTiger: @ OP, i really feel for you and I'm sure you're saying the truth. The truth is "you're being possessed, the Yoruba people call it eedi, you'll discover that your wife ain't refrain from provoking you despite all the beatings, see my friend, this eedi will make you to eventually kill her one day over something meaningless, now imagine how the caption will be on front page, "Man kill wife over prolong sexual intercourse"...
Going by your signature, NL has over 1m subscriber and you're the only Forensics PHD holder, now imagine the how the beef could be from your village...
Finally, there are 2 types of head. 1. Attacked head and 2. Cursed head, your head might have been cursed but yet you go school, get phd, get job and wife but now your head is under attack.
Solution: Seek Help from a Physician!
sir, ayam very intelligent and i'll try my best
Re: I Just Can't Stop Beating Up My Wife by dejijohns(m): 12:31am On Oct 17, 2013
@dose giving Andyblaze advice, am so surprise U guys actually took his thread crioux. Al U af 2do is click on his profile nd go luk at his previous topics, d guy is a troll nd shld nt be taken crioux at all..
Re: I Just Can't Stop Beating Up My Wife by addictiv(m): 1:33am On Oct 17, 2013
op is not to be taken seriously

(1) (2) (Reply)

Controversial Indecency Star Mia Is Receiving Death Threats For Wearing A Hijab / How To Modify The Subject Of Your Topic After Submitting. / Did You Know This About The 2b Exercise Book?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.