Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Video Of The Assault, A Girl Beating Up Another - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Video Of The Assault, A Girl Beating Up Another (920 Views)

LASTMA Official Beating Up An Elderly Man At Osborne Bridge Dolphin Estate (pic) / I Just Can't Stop Beating Up My Wife / Lastma & Police Assault A Driver And Used Thugs To Beat Him Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of The Assault, A Girl Beating Up Another by emma4eva(m): 8:45am On Nov 29, 2013
A video of a horrifying assault on a young woman by a female
attacker has spread across the Internet.
In a smartphone clip, uploaded to Instagram on Tuesday, a girl
called Sharkeisha is seen viciously sucker-punching a girl called
Shay in the face before kicking her in the head as she lies curled
up on the ground.
Sharkeisha then has to be restrained by another young woman as
her victim lies on the ground, protecting her head with her hands.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=km6LKuoMw3U&hl=en&gl=NG&client=mv-google&guid=
Re: Video Of The Assault, A Girl Beating Up Another by emma4eva(m): 11:19am On Feb 26, 2016
Re: Video Of The Assault, A Girl Beating Up Another by mondaydada(m): 5:18pm On Sep 24, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]nawa oo
Re: Video Of The Assault, A Girl Beating Up Another by mondaydada(m): 6:06pm On Sep 24, 2017
Nawa oo

(1) (Reply)

Sexkillz A Very Big Failure / I'm In Love With This Site.who Owns It? / nawao

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.