Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,892 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:43 PM

Photo: Beyonce Exposes Her "Private" To Paparazzi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo: Beyonce Exposes Her "Private" To Paparazzi (17706 Views)

Jay Z And Beyonce's Hot Italian Getaway, Jay Says F**K You To Paparazzi / Chindima Exposes Her Navel As She Rocked Black Mini Skirt (pics) / The Italian Minister Maria Boschi Exposes Her Underwears During Her Swearing In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Beyonce Exposes Her "Private" To Paparazzi by teebiggs(m): 12:30pm On Oct 16, 2013
Oops.. Beyonce mistakenly exposed her private to paparazzi while stepping out of a car.

Check out more photo ยป http://enquizzle..com/2013/10/photo-beyonce-exposes-her-private-to.html

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Beyonce Exposes Her "Private" To Paparazzi by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 16, 2013
god of Amsterdam! shocked

1 Like

Re: Photo: Beyonce Exposes Her "Private" To Paparazzi by Haywhymido(m): 3:51pm On Oct 16, 2013
Austeenx: god of Amsterdam! shocked
u b baba 4 dis kind thin ooo. Tuale baba
Re: Photo: Beyonce Exposes Her "Private" To Paparazzi by MagicBishop: 4:06pm On Oct 16, 2013

this is funny for some odd reason grin grin grin grin
Re: Photo: Beyonce Exposes Her "Private" To Paparazzi by Afrocatalyst: 4:38pm On Oct 16, 2013
That's wat they end up doing... Exposing their parts. I love watching celebs bt I can't have any tin serious wit them.
Re: Photo: Beyonce Exposes Her "Private" To Paparazzi by Afrocatalyst: 4:39pm On Oct 16, 2013
That's wat they end up doing... Exposing their parts. I love watching celebs bt I can't have any tin serious wit them. Cnt imagine my wife doing this.
Re: Photo: Beyonce Exposes Her "Private" To Paparazzi by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 16, 2013
here is ur vesline sir

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Beyonce Exposes Her "Private" To Paparazzi by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 16, 2013
1st to comotundecided
Re: Photo: Beyonce Exposes Her "Private" To Paparazzi by Dygeasy(m): 6:05pm On Oct 16, 2013
Afrocatalyst: That's wat they end up doing... Exposing their parts. I love watching celebs bt I can't have any tin serious wit them.
Will They Have Anything To Do With You?

I Doubt... undecided

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Beyonce Exposes Her "Private" To Paparazzi by ChiSun27(m): 6:54pm On Oct 16, 2013
Garri_Activist: 1st to comotundecided

Me self I join you to be first to comot.
Re: Photo: Beyonce Exposes Her "Private" To Paparazzi by seankay(m): 8:18pm On Oct 16, 2013
Omavik: here is ur vesline sir
Rotfl! I knew I was gon meet Austeenx here
Re: Photo: Beyonce Exposes Her "Private" To Paparazzi by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 16, 2013
Dygeasy: Will They Have Anything To Do With You?

I Doubt... undecided
grin dy'g I swear that's the same tin I asked mysef wen I saw that post sef

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Beyonce Exposes Her "Private" To Paparazzi by Abbey2sam(m): 9:52pm On Oct 16, 2013
I've seen a worse picture of her, also in a compromising position
Re: Photo: Beyonce Exposes Her "Private" To Paparazzi by jayblinx(m): 10:41pm On Oct 16, 2013
Omavik: here is ur vesline sir
hahahhahhahahha...u no go kill person my dear
Re: Photo: Beyonce Exposes Her "Private" To Paparazzi by ManTiger(m): 10:43pm On Oct 16, 2013
This is a very old picture of her nah and its even likely to be fake, Google "fake celebrity Indecent,nipple slip, etc"
Austeen, your vaseline don finish shey you go manage aboniki? smileywink
Re: Photo: Beyonce Exposes Her "Private" To Paparazzi by Emiecruz: 11:04pm On Oct 16, 2013
nadia_SA: grin dy'g I swear that's the same tin I asked mysef wen I saw that post sef

grin grin
hahaha rili funny! who Knw u sef! @ afrocatalyst
Re: Photo: Beyonce Exposes Her "Private" To Paparazzi by bidemii: 11:35pm On Oct 16, 2013
PLEASE I need your VOTES for FACE OF SYLVIA'S HAIR Contest. Pls OPEN LINK http:///19odatU LOGIN n LIKE my pic GOD BLESS,Please don't ignore
Re: Photo: Beyonce Exposes Her "Private" To Paparazzi by lancey(m): 2:31am On Oct 17, 2013
vanity!
Re: Photo: Beyonce Exposes Her "Private" To Paparazzi by Lilaex: 7:25am On Oct 17, 2013
Afrocatalyst: That's wat they end up doing... Exposing their parts. I love watching celebs bt I can't have any tin serious wit them.

4 ur mind... Evn RT u no fit get frm Beyonce...
Re: Photo: Beyonce Exposes Her "Private" To Paparazzi by Lilaex: 7:29am On Oct 17, 2013
Chairman she looks like Beyonce but it aint her.!
Re: Photo: Beyonce Exposes Her "Private" To Paparazzi by Nobody: 7:49am On Oct 17, 2013
im seeing tinx..
Re: Photo: Beyonce Exposes Her "Private" To Paparazzi by Dygeasy(m): 8:00am On Oct 17, 2013
nadia_SA: grin dy'g I swear that's the same tin I asked mysef wen I saw that post sef

grin grin
gringringrin
Re: Photo: Beyonce Exposes Her "Private" To Paparazzi by Danhumprey: 8:01am On Oct 17, 2013
It ain't surprising. I don't understand how a sensible lady would leave the comfort of her home to go somewhere without wearing pant. This can't be called 'wardrope malfuction' because from the look of it,it was deliberately planned.
Re: Photo: Beyonce Exposes Her "Private" To Paparazzi by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 17, 2013
look at what jay z has been dipping into......tharriz what am tuking abowt!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Photo: Beyonce Exposes Her "Private" To Paparazzi by spade: 10:42am On Oct 17, 2013
Dygeasy: Will They Have Anything To Do With You?

I Doubt... undecided

LOL!
Re: Photo: Beyonce Exposes Her "Private" To Paparazzi by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 17, 2013
And wha said she wasn't wearing any panties?

Those look like grey granny panties

Not sexy at all undecided
Re: Photo: Beyonce Exposes Her "Private" To Paparazzi by chuckdee4(m): 3:57pm On Oct 17, 2013
Everyone is always quick to talk about celebrities not wearing underwear but what about the perverted cameraman stooping down low to take such pictures.
Can they do that to non-celebrities? You gotta feel for celebs sometimes, its not an easy job, having your privacy evaded like that, without being able to fight back
Re: Photo: Beyonce Exposes Her "Private" To Paparazzi by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 17, 2013
We have all made fashion mistakes maybe not to this extent but we aren't celebs so we don't have paparazzi stalking us 24-7 to take captions.
My point, people make mistakes so don't be quick to judge.
Re: Photo: Beyonce Exposes Her "Private" To Paparazzi by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 17, 2013
chuckdee4: Everyone is always quick to talk about celebrities not wearing underwear but what about the perverted cameraman stooping down low to take such pictures.
Can they do that to non-celebrities? You gotta feel for celebs sometimes, its not an easy job, having your privacy evaded like that, without being able to fight back

god bless the cameramen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Adaeze Yobo Welcomes Baby Boy / You Cant Effectively Rule A Country Where The Citizens Are Mentally Weak-lagbaja / Brymo Shares Photo With His Father & His Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.