Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,424 members, 7,812,246 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:38 AM

How To Root Your Tecno D3, N3, And P3 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Root Your Tecno D3, N3, And P3 (4130 Views)

How To Root Tecno D3 & Install Bbm / How To Root Your Tecno N3 And P3 Phones / Tecno D3, T3 Or N3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Root Your Tecno D3, N3, And P3 by emekaanijah(m): 1:05pm On Oct 16, 2013
HOW TO ROOT YOUR TECNO D3 ,P3,N3,M3 AND OTHERS.
Download pda.net
from google install it. when prompted for device
type, click others,
wait for it to connect as adb device.and install the drivers...
On ur
fone enable USB debugging, goto Settings >
Developer options > Mark USB debugging

Download ERoot here https://
www.dropbox.com/s/eye51gjefgxi30s/
ERoot_v1.3.3.rar OR COPY AND PAST D LINK IN
UR BROWER TO DOWNLOAD IT Use 7zip to
extract and install on PC.
Run EROOT. If any
downloading starts, cancel it by clicking the
green button.
Don't let the eroot download
anything.
Disregard the chinese language AND
make sure u enable usb debugging on your
device by going to settings/ development option/
usb debugging.
plug your device into the PC
through the mini usb cable.
The ERoot will show
a root button once it detects Tecno D3 press
root. in 10 secs you are rooted.
Check your
Tecno D3 homescreen you will find superuser.
Re: How To Root Your Tecno D3, N3, And P3 by Parkac(m): 1:07pm On Oct 16, 2013
can it root L3 too?
Re: How To Root Your Tecno D3, N3, And P3 by emekaanijah(m): 1:19pm On Oct 16, 2013
YEAH.... Y NOT....
Re: How To Root Your Tecno D3, N3, And P3 by emekaanijah(m): 1:20pm On Oct 16, 2013
please ooh all the things ai stated for u to download are for pc oooh
Re: How To Root Your Tecno D3, N3, And P3 by SmartCount(m): 1:24pm On Oct 16, 2013
@OP, can this same process be applicable in rooting Tecno Phantom A+ ? Please I would need your assistance on this. Thanks
Re: How To Root Your Tecno D3, N3, And P3 by emekaanijah(m): 1:28pm On Oct 16, 2013
Yes sir... Iyam ready to help anyone... And also if U̶̲̥̅̊ wanna install bbm O̶̲̥̅̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣ Ūя̲̅ iphone I̶̲̥̅̊ cɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣ do it ɑ̤̥̈̊t ɑ̤̥̈̊ minimal price for U̶̲̥̅̊...buh rooting I̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ free... Cos I̶̲̥̅̊ knew wat I̶̲̥̅̊ went through to root d̶̲̥̅̊ι̥s̶̲̥̅̊ d3... Add me O̶̲̥̅̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣ whatsapp 08129424493 or bbm 2811196E... Buh jailbreaking I̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ 2k oooh...
Re: How To Root Your Tecno D3, N3, And P3 by SmartCount(m): 1:37pm On Oct 16, 2013
emekaanijah: Yes sir... Iyam ready to help anyone... And also if U̶̲̥̅̊ wanna install bbm O̶̲̥̅̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣ Ūя̲̅ iphone I̶̲̥̅̊ cɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣ do it ɑ̤̥̈̊t ɑ̤̥̈̊ minimal price for U̶̲̥̅̊...buh rooting I̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ free... Cos I̶̲̥̅̊ knew wat I̶̲̥̅̊ went through to root d̶̲̥̅̊ι̥s̶̲̥̅̊ d3... Add me O̶̲̥̅̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣ whatsapp 08129424493 or bbm 2811196E... Buh jailbreaking I̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ 2k oooh...

I normally download some apps using my BB, but when I tried to access d links u provided, that of PDa.net, the site displayed in another language. While the eRoot cannot find the page. Is there any other link I can get these files?
Re: How To Root Your Tecno D3, N3, And P3 by emekaanijah(m): 1:41pm On Oct 16, 2013
Hmmm okay i will upload it On my 4shared account den U can download it from there
Re: How To Root Your Tecno D3, N3, And P3 by emekaanijah(m): 1:50pm On Oct 16, 2013

(1) (Reply)

6 Best Apps To Hide Pictures And Videos On Android / Nokia 5.1 Plus (nokia X5) – Full Specifications And Price In Nigeria (pictures) / Help: Missing Application In Techno Spark 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.