Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

An Epistle Of The Nigeria Vs Ethiopia Match - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / An Epistle Of The Nigeria Vs Ethiopia Match (806 Views)

Nigeria Vs Ethiopia (2 - 1): Int'l Friendly On Saturday, January 4, 2014 / Nigeria Vs Ethiopia- WCQ (2 - 0) On 16th November 2013 / An Epistle Of Super Eagles Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Epistle Of The Nigeria Vs Ethiopia Match by naijaobi(m): 1:31pm On Oct 16, 2013
1 And on that day when the Super Eagles had gathered in the burning bush against the
Ethiopians of the eastern Desert, Keshi, the leader of the delegates gave directions to the
people.

2 And Keshi seeing how the ethiopian army were attacking the eagles, knelt down in his heart and cried unto the heaven saying "My God, my God, please do not forsake me, lead us like you have been doing all along."

3.As soon as he spoke those words, the Lord heard his cry but he knew not.

4.And all of a sudden the ethiopian army pushed an attack and crossed the ball which flew into the Nigerian post.

5.When keshi saw this, he became perplexed and wanted to cry. But he knew not that the Lord had a plan.

6.And the Lord opened the eyes of keshi and asked him to withdraw the victor son of moses and nnamdi the son of oduamadi. And the Lord also asked him to introduce two great Nigerian worriors- Nosa igiebor and brown the first son of ideye.

7.And then Lord of the Nigerian army beckoned unto emmanuel 'the real deal' emenike' to move out of the ethiopian 18 yard box and shoot.

8. And emenike hearkened unto the voice of the lord and ran out of the 18 yard box of the Ethiopians. and behold, the defenders became confused. He then lashed a screamer which pierced through the ethiopians and lo it was a goal.

9. And when this had happened, Keshi knew
that the lord had heard his prayers and used Emenike to cause a big scare for the Ethiopians.
So he beckoned unto his soldiers to open his ears to the voice of the spirit and heed the
commandments of the lord.

10. And the spirit came unto Mikel son of Obi ,
saying, "pass ye the ball unto the Emenike for i will use him to destroy the ethipians''.

11.And when Mikel had done this,the spirit drove Emenike into the 18 yard box again and caused another great scare in the defense of the Ethiopians which made
a defender of the Ethiopian army attack him unwisely and got a yellow card from the camerounian Judge of the southern Court.

12.When this had happened, the people could see the hand of God on Emenike. And Keshi knowing the way of the spirit, said unto
Emenike "because the lord had used you to deliver the people of Nigeria out of the hands of the deadly Ethiopians, you shall go forth again and take the penalty.

13.Thus, as the lord would have it, Emenike brought down the Armies of the Ethiopians by placing the ball beyond the reach of the goal keeper who the Ethiopians had brought against him.

12 When Keshi the son of Stephen saw these things, he looked unto heaven and said
"My God, My God, to you be all the glory, honour and praise''.
Re: An Epistle Of The Nigeria Vs Ethiopia Match by Bigcake: 3:26pm On Oct 16, 2013
Do not find fun in joking wit the holy Bible. This is the word of God and not of man.

(1) (Reply)

Official Line-up For Nigeria Vs Cote D'ivoire Game / Atp/grand Slam: Australian Open 2015 / Download And Watch Match Highlights Video Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.