Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,953 members, 7,814,235 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Which Country Would U Prefer To Be? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Which Country Would U Prefer To Be? (560 Views)

Lecturing Job Vs MNC Job Which Do You Prefer? / Which Would You Prefer To Work With, A Male Or A Female Boss? / Which Do U Prefer Male Or Female Boss? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Country Would U Prefer To Be? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 16, 2013
Imagine you have the opportunity of going to ONE particular country in this world, which would you prefer? Pls, let us know...
Re: Which Country Would U Prefer To Be? by ITbomb(m): 7:45pm On Oct 16, 2013
Y didn't u start
For me Brazil .
It has the same weather as Nigeria and the same heterogenity but better government n girls
Re: Which Country Would U Prefer To Be? by princesa(f): 8:54pm On Oct 16, 2013
^ so nigeria doesnt have better girls sad

@topic
I think I'd love to come from Barbados. I love the name and the beautiful beaches it hassmiley
Re: Which Country Would U Prefer To Be? by SaintChukz(m): 10:23pm On Oct 16, 2013
maishot: Imagine you have the opportunity of going to ONE particular country in this world, which would you prefer? Pls, let us know...
i don't want to imagine it....Norway is where i would love to be. This one you are asking this kind of question....are you facilitating our travel?
Re: Which Country Would U Prefer To Be? by Obianuju123: 2:14am On Oct 19, 2013
Nigeria
Re: Which Country Would U Prefer To Be? by dasparrow: 11:51pm On Oct 19, 2013
maishot: Imagine you have the opportunity of going to ONE particular country in this world, which would you prefer? Pls, let us know...

Honestly, I don't know. Every country in this world seems to have her own shortcomings.

(1) (Reply)

FILF COMPANY Offers Traings On Entrepreneurship / Free Fridays Networking / Training Opportunities For All GRC Professionals / Yale Law Prof New Book Claims 8 Cultural Groups Achieve More Success In America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.