Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,428 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

Photos Of Ex-governor Uzor Kalu's Cars, Houses & Private Jets - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Ex-governor Uzor Kalu's Cars, Houses & Private Jets (5572 Views)

Governors Shun Private Jets As Buhari's Body Language Hits Aviation Sector / Buhari Wants Ex-government Officials To Return Cars, Houses, Generators / Video Of Ex-Commissioner In Zamfara Having Sex Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Ex-governor Uzor Kalu's Cars, Houses & Private Jets by NotoriousBig(m): 6:07pm On Oct 16, 2013
He was an ordinary trader before he became a governor. Where did Uzor Kalu get money to buy all these?
Check out photos of his expensive cars and houses abroad below...
i hand over to you guys.

Re: Photos Of Ex-governor Uzor Kalu's Cars, Houses & Private Jets by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 16, 2013
I have reasons to believe that you are less than 10 years old.
Do you know how many millions OUK gave for Obasanjo's presidential election? If you want to know how he made his money; go ask Babangida.
Beter go back to your vilage.
Re: Photos Of Ex-governor Uzor Kalu's Cars, Houses & Private Jets by PapaBrowne(m): 7:58pm On Oct 16, 2013
I knew Orji Kalu was very wealthy before he become governor.
Does that mean he didn't steal Abia's money. No. It simply means he could easily have afforded those things even before he was governor.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ex-governor Uzor Kalu's Cars, Houses & Private Jets by bloggernaija: 8:31pm On Oct 16, 2013
Abia state's annual budget of at least 100 billion naira
Multiply that by 8 yrs

100,000,000,000 x 8 =
800 billion naira

You only need to steal a quarter of that(200 billion naira ) to become a dollar billionaire .
THIEVING BASTARDS

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ex-governor Uzor Kalu's Cars, Houses & Private Jets by Kanwulia: 8:52pm On Oct 16, 2013
Ha! The same thing Ibori went on VACATION for abi? grin

Nigeria. . . we HAIL and WAIL thee!!!! grin
Re: Photos Of Ex-governor Uzor Kalu's Cars, Houses & Private Jets by ManTiger(m): 11:12pm On Oct 16, 2013
emmydeep: I have reasons to believe that you are less than 10 years old.
Do you know how many millions OUK gave for Obasanjo's presidential election? If you want to know how he made his money; go ask Babangida.
Beter go back to your vilage.
well said bro, OUK was rich before he became governor just like Donald Duke, I'll only be amazed if the likes of Jonah Jang and Aregbesola finish their tenure and show-off such largesse8-).
Re: Photos Of Ex-governor Uzor Kalu's Cars, Houses & Private Jets by chimex38: 1:29am On Oct 17, 2013
Re: Photos Of Ex-governor Uzor Kalu's Cars, Houses & Private Jets by sunnyt1(m): 5:39am On Oct 17, 2013
Remember Sosoliso

(1) (Reply)

Aftermath Of Tambuwal’s Defection: Presidency, PDP Move Against Emeka Ihedioha / Brief History Of Port Harcourt. / Buhari Was Ask About P.h.c.n.plc ,he Responded..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.