Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,873 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:10 AM

Its Weekly Services Compulsory For A Christain To Attend - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Its Weekly Services Compulsory For A Christain To Attend (438 Views)

Keys For A Happy Marriage- A Christain Perspective / Christain To Muslim Marriage.... Wats Ur Take? / It Is A Sin For A Born_again Christain To Fall In Love & Date A Girl. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Its Weekly Services Compulsory For A Christain To Attend by Promxy94(m): 7:12pm On Oct 16, 2013
Hello My fellow Nairalanders,
I am a students in one of the Private secular universities in 9ja,and so I am also in one of the christain campus fellowships on campus.
Please I want to know if its mandatory for every christain to attend every mid week program organised by the church.....
Am just asking because of the Pressure one gets from the fellowship they always want you to be there.

(1) (Reply)

President Goodluck Jonathan To Lead Christian Pilgrims / Church Weekly Service;is It A Must / If You Know It Pls Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.