Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,600 members, 7,851,040 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:35 PM

If You Know It Pls Help! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Know It Pls Help! (438 Views)

Religion And Science On End Of The World Who Can Reconcile It Pls / Only For Those Who Need It Pls / Why Did God Plant That Tree In Garden When He Knows Man Will Eat It.pls answer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Know It Pls Help! by izeek(m): 8:50pm On Oct 27, 2013
Hi guys, I do need assistance with anyone who knows the aurthor of this song with its lyrics below. She's a crippled lady and should date back somewhere in the lates 80's /90s.

Lyrics:
My son, you are close to my heart,
I've called you, and set you apart.
To show the world my gentleness, my righteuosness,my holiness,
That people may know an alive.

Pls if you know both author and title I would appreciate.

(1) (Reply)

Whose Defination Of Your Life Would Go With? Let's See! / Terrorist And Religious / Just Call Upon Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.