Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,364 members, 7,822,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

UNBELIEVABLE! President Goodluck Jonathan Finally Breaks Under Pressure - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UNBELIEVABLE! President Goodluck Jonathan Finally Breaks Under Pressure (3462 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Finally Reacts To Arms Deal / Tinubu Under Pressure To Float New Party - National Daily / In Losing Power, Goodluck Jonathan Finally Finds Himself-olusegun Adeniyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNBELIEVABLE! President Goodluck Jonathan Finally Breaks Under Pressure by Bobandgreat: 7:33pm On Oct 16, 2013
Report reaching me is that the President has finally agreed not to contest the 2015 presidential election due to pressure from a section of the country populated mainly by Hausa/Fulani/Kanuri in the North and Yorubas in South. He is also of the opinion that Nigerians would adopt a unanimous decision to hand over the affairs of this great country to Buhari as the president and Tinubu as his Vice without an election in order to avoid the high cost of elections in this country. He also pointed out that with or without any election, the duo of Buhari/Tinubu will win hence there will be no need for any election.

He also feels that enough blood of innocent Nigerians have been shed, the attack on his wife has finally taken its toll on him, petitions here and there against his aids and Ministers are not the problems innocent Nigerians should be saddled with for supporting him.

He therefore asks Nigerians to bear with him and give their support to this duo so that bloodshed, sabotage and petition writing could sieze for the development of the country as a whole.

He will make the announcement at the appropriate time.
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! President Goodluck Jonathan Finally Breaks Under Pressure by Chanchit: 7:35pm On Oct 16, 2013
God will remove the 30kb I spent on this foolish thread from ur pocket.
#Mumu

39 Likes

Re: UNBELIEVABLE! President Goodluck Jonathan Finally Breaks Under Pressure by iykemoney90(m): 7:38pm On Oct 16, 2013
idat!!

3 Likes

Re: UNBELIEVABLE! President Goodluck Jonathan Finally Breaks Under Pressure by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 16, 2013
Ahahah ! Very funny
Buhari tinubu bloodshed
Very funny. I can't laugh

2 Likes

Re: UNBELIEVABLE! President Goodluck Jonathan Finally Breaks Under Pressure by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 16, 2013
ODE!!!

1 Like

Re: UNBELIEVABLE! President Goodluck Jonathan Finally Breaks Under Pressure by Chaleeee: 7:42pm On Oct 16, 2013
Amen

Chanchit: God will remove the 30kb I spent on this foolish thread from ur pocket.
#Mumu

2 Likes

Re: UNBELIEVABLE! President Goodluck Jonathan Finally Breaks Under Pressure by citizenY(m): 7:52pm On Oct 16, 2013
Who be dis waste of sperm [b][/b]

2 Likes

Re: UNBELIEVABLE! President Goodluck Jonathan Finally Breaks Under Pressure by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 16, 2013
Chanchit: God will remove the 30kb I spent on this foolish thread from ur pocket.
#Mumu

Goddddddddddd i neva laff like dis for a long time......thank u so much.............tears in my eyes as i laff kiss kiss kiss grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink wink smiley smiley smiley

7 Likes

Re: UNBELIEVABLE! President Goodluck Jonathan Finally Breaks Under Pressure by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 16, 2013
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! President Goodluck Jonathan Finally Breaks Under Pressure by Sloan: 8:14pm On Oct 16, 2013
Useless retardeen president! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Nigerians are dying, he doesn't give a damn! Although deserve it, especially the usual supporters from the AGIP part of Nigeria!

5 Likes

Re: UNBELIEVABLE! President Goodluck Jonathan Finally Breaks Under Pressure by jmaine: 8:16pm On Oct 16, 2013
grin
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! President Goodluck Jonathan Finally Breaks Under Pressure by ijawcitizen(m): 8:16pm On Oct 16, 2013
Sloan: Useless retardeen president! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Nigerians are dying, he doesn't give a damn! Although deserve it, especially the usual supporters from the AGIP part of Nigeria!
I guess you'd be the next nigerian to die.

5 Likes

Re: UNBELIEVABLE! President Goodluck Jonathan Finally Breaks Under Pressure by cKaiser: 8:18pm On Oct 16, 2013
OP just trolling
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! President Goodluck Jonathan Finally Breaks Under Pressure by Adrenaline123(m): 8:27pm On Oct 16, 2013
Sloan: Useless retardeen president! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Such shenanigan!!!
You must be bewildered to make such a comment.

1 Like

Re: UNBELIEVABLE! President Goodluck Jonathan Finally Breaks Under Pressure by demelza: 8:38pm On Oct 16, 2013
#Mumu
grin grin All this just for 30kb? Assuming na 1mb nko?
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! President Goodluck Jonathan Finally Breaks Under Pressure by Sloan: 8:44pm On Oct 16, 2013
ijaw citizen: I guess you'd be the next nigerian to die.

Hahaha back to sender x 10000000 times! Your entire family and generation will be destroyed in 1 fleeting second in your presence so you can weep and gnash you teeth! 10 mins later, you will be crushes to paste by something worse than a moving train!!
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! President Goodluck Jonathan Finally Breaks Under Pressure by Lawconfessor(f): 8:55pm On Oct 16, 2013
Sloan:

Hahaha back to sender x 10000000 times! Your entire family and generation will be destroyed in 1 fleeting second in your presence so you can weep and gnash you teeth! 10 mins later, you will be crushes to paste by something worse than a moving train!!

Kid's ranting!!!

5 Likes

Re: UNBELIEVABLE! President Goodluck Jonathan Finally Breaks Under Pressure by Lawconfessor(f): 8:56pm On Oct 16, 2013
D.p
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! President Goodluck Jonathan Finally Breaks Under Pressure by uncleck: 8:57pm On Oct 16, 2013
Very idiotic
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! President Goodluck Jonathan Finally Breaks Under Pressure by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 16, 2013
i just wasted my data, angry angry angry angry
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! President Goodluck Jonathan Finally Breaks Under Pressure by Kanwulia: 9:14pm On Oct 16, 2013
No wonder James Ibori was released!
ONE CONDITION HAS BEEN MET! kiss

Daddy Atiku!!! THANK YOU DARLING!!! cool
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! President Goodluck Jonathan Finally Breaks Under Pressure by Abbey2sam(m): 9:49pm On Oct 16, 2013
I won't even vote for him...............

He doesn't give a mess about the student.....

The dude is a total failure
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! President Goodluck Jonathan Finally Breaks Under Pressure by funstufz: 9:50pm On Oct 16, 2013
undecided undecided undecided, hey kiddo today na April Fool day or what...
abeg shift make i pass undecided
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! President Goodluck Jonathan Finally Breaks Under Pressure by Chanchit: 10:05pm On Oct 16, 2013
demelza: grin grin All this just for 30kb? Assuming na 1mb nko?

1mb...!? I would have to make sure the story is worthy of my mb before investing it na..
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! President Goodluck Jonathan Finally Breaks Under Pressure by Burger01(m): 10:08pm On Oct 16, 2013
Nairaland is really full of escaped lunatics from that Kenyan hospital.. Very 'conk' lunatics.

sad
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! President Goodluck Jonathan Finally Breaks Under Pressure by HopeAtHand: 10:29pm On Oct 16, 2013
Bobandgreat: Report reaching me is that the President has finally agreed not to contest the 2015 presidential election due to pressure from a section of the country populated mainly by Hausa/Fulani/Kanuri in the North and Yorubas in South. He is also of the opinion that Nigerians would adopt a unanimous decision to hand over the affairs of this great country to Buhari as the president and Tinubu as his Vice without an election in order to avoid the high cost of elections in this country. He also pointed out that with or without any election, the duo of Buhari/Tinubu will win hence there will be no need for any election.............

Report reaching you...From whom...And who are you??
Guy. You are a perfect example why people shudnt drink excessively cos after that they start spewing thrash..
GEJ must be allowed to contest the election freely else the report of what will happen will reach you.
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! President Goodluck Jonathan Finally Breaks Under Pressure by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 16, 2013
#Mumu
they need to remove jokers frm this forum. U are making laugh loud this late night. But the op, u try o.

1 Like

Re: UNBELIEVABLE! President Goodluck Jonathan Finally Breaks Under Pressure by ifeanyija(m): 10:45pm On Oct 16, 2013
Hmmm

Re: UNBELIEVABLE! President Goodluck Jonathan Finally Breaks Under Pressure by Bobandgreat: 10:47pm On Oct 16, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]
Hope.At.Hand:

Report reaching you...From whom...And who are you??
Guy. You are a perfect example why people shudnt drink excessively cos after that they start spewing thrash..
GEJ must be allowed to contest the election freely else the report of what will happen will reach you.

@Hopelessness, if u can not read between the lines at this ur age, then we are really hopeless.
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! President Goodluck Jonathan Finally Breaks Under Pressure by addictiv(m): 12:55am On Oct 17, 2013
angry angry
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! President Goodluck Jonathan Finally Breaks Under Pressure by addictiv(m): 12:55am On Oct 17, 2013
now i strongly believe some peoples brain have only 1gb data capacity when it fills up they start spilling rubbish

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senator Ibikunle Amosun Pls: Save Our Soul .....Cult Group Kills 2 In Ijebu Igbo / Kumuyi Storms Port Harcourt With Koboko! / Why Is No One Talking About Tambuwal's Latest Trickery?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.