Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,211 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

Goodluck Jonathan Finally Reacts To Arms Deal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Finally Reacts To Arms Deal (47711 Views)

DSS Arrests Moroophat Onikoro with Documents Relating To Arms Cash Fraud / Jonathan Finally Reveals Nigeria’s Worth Before Handing Over To Buhari / Dasuki’s Lawyer Links Jonathan To Arms Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goodluck Jonathan Finally Reacts To Arms Deal by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 27, 2016
Former president GEJ took to his verified twitter account this evening to react to the ongoing NSA arms deal probe.

Lalasticlala, Mynd44

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Finally Reacts To Arms Deal by peacengine(m): 8:22pm On Jan 27, 2016
He has said it before, there was no 2.1 million dollars arms deal

62 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Finally Reacts To Arms Deal by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 27, 2016
angry if gej talk.... When gej talk.... Zombies will weep

91 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Finally Reacts To Arms Deal by eleko1: 8:24pm On Jan 27, 2016
Clueless,fraudster talk.Is he dumb now undecided?

165 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Finally Reacts To Arms Deal by princemillla(m): 8:25pm On Jan 27, 2016
I lost every respect I av for you gej.

" I never approved any 2.1b dollars contract"
Yet dasuki dey sing, metuh dey share dollars etc

This is a matter of urgency oga jona

178 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Finally Reacts To Arms Deal by TheArchangel(f): 8:27pm On Jan 27, 2016
Some people will be feeling jittery and uneasy when you finally speak concerning the arms deal.
I just want to know if it is real.!!!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Finally Reacts To Arms Deal by martin123: 8:29pm On Jan 27, 2016
What were you expecting him to say? He is a wise man, he was well taught how to address press conference. Unlike Bubu.

151 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Finally Reacts To Arms Deal by Jengem: 8:30pm On Jan 27, 2016
When is the appropriate time

When EFCC arrests you?

Mr. Man abeg talk with sense

125 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Finally Reacts To Arms Deal by kuuljay(m): 8:35pm On Jan 27, 2016
Your boys are languishing in cells and all u do is go on Twitter and say this? If they are innocent then exonerate them pls,metu biabia don dey pass gandalf own haba!!!!

126 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Finally Reacts To Arms Deal by Johnpaul2k2(m): 8:37pm On Jan 27, 2016
Perfect Responds!!!

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Finally Reacts To Arms Deal by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 27, 2016
kuuljay:
Your boys are languishing in cells and all u do is go on Twitter and say this? If they are innocent then exonerate them pls,metu biabia don dey pass gandalf own haba!!!!
Who're his boys? He send metuh message to launder $2,000,000?

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Finally Reacts To Arms Deal by huntila(m): 8:39pm On Jan 27, 2016
Let us wait...

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Finally Reacts To Arms Deal by 2el(m): 8:41pm On Jan 27, 2016
The earlier the better.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Finally Reacts To Arms Deal by 99100(m): 8:43pm On Jan 27, 2016
The last time GEJ made similar statement ,his opponents/adversaries were highly disappointed.

That reminds me of his response/countet-letter to Baba Ijebu the letter-writer.

Watch!!!

54 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Finally Reacts To Arms Deal by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 27, 2016
Make I book space

*** I knew this is gonna hit FP

The first time my comment is hitting FP

I dedicate this to all Nairalanders, patients pays..... grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Finally Reacts To Arms Deal by demarc001: 8:45pm On Jan 27, 2016
Karma is calling out!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Finally Reacts To Arms Deal by demarc001: 8:47pm On Jan 27, 2016
Op source
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Finally Reacts To Arms Deal by Mutuwa(m): 8:49pm On Jan 27, 2016
demarc001:
Karma is calling out!
grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Finally Reacts To Arms Deal by Samunique(m): 8:49pm On Jan 27, 2016
That's how wise men operate, they air their voices in due season, unlike APC minister of misinformation lair Muhammed who is a first class parrot, Mr running mouth himself.

77 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Finally Reacts To Arms Deal by mascot87(m): 8:49pm On Jan 27, 2016
Oga Jona, no talk wet in go make bubu vex for u o. I don talk my own

5 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Finally Reacts To Arms Deal by kuuljay(m): 8:51pm On Jan 27, 2016
SmartChoices:

Who're his boys? He send metuh message to launder $2,000,000?
grin grin grin Bros wetin wan make I talk, thay are ready to die for him so he should reciprocate grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Finally Reacts To Arms Deal by MrKong: 8:51pm On Jan 27, 2016
Pls take your time, I know you and your lawyers are working tirelessly to come out with unblemished statement...so pls, do take your time!

And this time, talking in riddles will not be accepted...only straight up talks. His lawyers will probably cohort with his doctors to come up a cumbaya story of how Jonathan forgot he approve the money due to his occassional lapse in memory.

*In the voice of Orubebe*
"We will not take it, we will not accept it"

Twist it, wrap it...the truth will come out somehow.

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Finally Reacts To Arms Deal by LesbianBoy(m): 8:53pm On Jan 27, 2016
Hmmmmm
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Finally Reacts To Arms Deal by psquaret: 8:55pm On Jan 27, 2016
oga jona fish way go carry you go land for P....... that fish still they inside sea

8 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Finally Reacts To Arms Deal by Flexherbal(m): 9:00pm On Jan 27, 2016
Then, how did dansuki and others get the money they shared?

6 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Finally Reacts To Arms Deal by MrKong: 9:03pm On Jan 27, 2016
I suspect Jonathan is protecting somebody...somebody close to him like PEG. Probably it was his wife that went behind his back to forge presidential approval for the "disbursement" of the arms money or how else will he not be aware (assuming we are going to take his word for it) of such and never approving any money to anybody.

Jonah, whichever way...you are fried!

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Finally Reacts To Arms Deal by Super1Star: 9:09pm On Jan 27, 2016
Can he even have anything tangible to say,apart from stealing is not corruption and the yam and goat analogy.

The truth is what can the Drunken Master of Otuoke have to say, that will not indict him.

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Finally Reacts To Arms Deal by seunmsg(m): 9:10pm On Jan 27, 2016
He should please talk now if he truly has anything meaningful to say. Truth be told, he has nothing sensible to say. Those who received the funds have all owned up so, what's there to explain again? He should apologies to Nigerians and stop this silly grandstanding.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Finally Reacts To Arms Deal by stzy(m): 9:36pm On Jan 27, 2016
A prudent man knows. When. To speak.... He has shown his prudence when he called GMB to congratulate him... Nw he'll peak at d right time... So me sef dey chill

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Finally Reacts To Arms Deal by mrking3(m): 9:53pm On Jan 27, 2016
Sometimes I wonder why he involved himself with Naija's dirty Politics? The same Obj that's talking like a saint today was still the same man that installed Jonathan with DO OR DIE!

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Finally Reacts To Arms Deal by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jan 27, 2016
Gej my hero

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Homes Owned By Nigerian Politicians In The UK (photos) / Dino Melaye Sings, Dances & Mocks His Haters After ABU VC Confirmed He Graduated / Peace Accord: Caption This Buhari And Atiku Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.