Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Say A Prayer For Hezron's Mum - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Say A Prayer For Hezron's Mum (1769 Views)

What A Prayer Point in church(photo)! / I Couldn't Say A Word When I Saw This (photo) / Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Say A Prayer For Hezron's Mum by Gudintent: 7:45pm On Oct 16, 2013
Please Apologies to everyone who has reached out to me.I may not be able to respond to my mails or visit nairaland soon.My mom is in the hospital,she had a fatal accident yesterday morning when she got back to Lagos.I'm still quite not myself for now.as soon as I get myself back together.I'll reply everyone.Thanks.

^^^^^^^^^

That was posted by Hezron @ 6:30pm.

Hezron my prayers are with your family, I can only imagine what you are all going through, but I know God will restore your mum back to perfect health in Jesus Name Amen.

I also pray God gives you all the strength to cope and be supportive to each other through this trying time Amen.
Re: Say A Prayer For Hezron's Mum by Kanwulia: 7:50pm On Oct 16, 2013

My mom is in the hospital,

she had a fatal accident yesterday morning

So sorry.
Hope she gets well soon! kiss
Re: Say A Prayer For Hezron's Mum by Illuminatus(m): 7:54pm On Oct 16, 2013
Gudintent: Please Apologies to everyone who has reached out to me.I may not be able to respond to my mails or visit nairaland soon.My mom is in the hospital,she had a fatal accident yesterday morning when she got back to Lagos.I'm still quite not myself for now.as soon as I get myself back together.I'll reply everyone.Thanks.

^^^^^^^^^

That was posted by Hezron @ 6:30pm.

Hezron my prayers are with your family, I can only imagine what you are all going through, but I know God will restore your mum back to perfect health in Jesus Name Amen.

I also pray God gives you all the strength to cope and be supportive to each other through this trying time Amen.
No wonder. Lorraine mysteriously pulled out of something this afternoon. I was wondering why. Now so sad this is the reason.
Sending positive and healing thoughts her way.
Re: Say A Prayer For Hezron's Mum by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 16, 2013
speedy recovery mama hezron...@hezron all is well God is in control
Re: Say A Prayer For Hezron's Mum by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 16, 2013
I wish her speedy recovery.
Re: Say A Prayer For Hezron's Mum by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 16, 2013
She shall get well soon.
Its well
Re: Say A Prayer For Hezron's Mum by demelza: 8:30pm On Oct 16, 2013
The Lord is your strength Hez.
He will definitely see your Mum through.
Re: Say A Prayer For Hezron's Mum by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 16, 2013
Awww man, now that's really sad.

Hezron bro, I got nothing but love for you and your family, and I'm seriously wishing your mum a speedy recovery. I'm sure she's in the best of hands.

sad
Re: Say A Prayer For Hezron's Mum by GSKing: 8:45pm On Oct 16, 2013
The Lord is her strength, Hezron. She needs all the love and care she can get now especially from closest family. I pray she recovers fast, Amen. Be strong for her.
Re: Say A Prayer For Hezron's Mum by Merkki(f): 9:28pm On Oct 16, 2013
She'll be healed in Jesus Name!
Re: Say A Prayer For Hezron's Mum by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 16, 2013
Pray she gets well soon...amen
Be strong
Re: Say A Prayer For Hezron's Mum by Fynestboi: 9:32pm On Oct 16, 2013
Dear Lord, I ask you to turn this weakness into strength, suffering into compassion, sorrow into joy, and pain into comfortfor for hezron's mum....

1 Like

Re: Say A Prayer For Hezron's Mum by Fynestboi: 9:33pm On Oct 16, 2013
Dear Lord, I ask you to turn this weakness into strength, suffering into compassion, sorrow into joy, and pain into comfortfor for hezron's mum....

Expect Good news about her health sooner... By HIS stripe your mum would be made whole again. IJN AMEN.
Re: Say A Prayer For Hezron's Mum by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:34pm On Oct 16, 2013
Fynestboi: Dear Lord, I ask you to turn this weakness into strength, suffering into compassion, sorrow into joy, and pain into comfort for hezron's mum....
Amen.
Re: Say A Prayer For Hezron's Mum by UjSizzle(f): 9:46pm On Oct 16, 2013
Hezron i wish your mum a quick recovery, and pray God gives u the strength to pass through this *hugs*
Re: Say A Prayer For Hezron's Mum by andyanders: 9:56pm On Oct 16, 2013
Our Lord has paid the prize for your mom and His grace and mercy shall restore life to your mother and heal her in Jesus Name Amen.
Re: Say A Prayer For Hezron's Mum by dahmie2013: 10:05pm On Oct 16, 2013
It is well in Jesus name! Oluwa is involved.

1 Like

Re: Say A Prayer For Hezron's Mum by lacreame: 10:57pm On Oct 16, 2013
she will be fine hez just be strong

1 Like

Re: Say A Prayer For Hezron's Mum by Nobody: 7:40am On Oct 17, 2013
Oh Hezzy! So sorry to hear about this sad I read your diary yesterday & I saw this, & I've been feeling sad... Don't fret lil dear, momma will be fine, and the butterflies will come flying again....

I really hope this made you smile, cause I suck at condolence/prayer messages. smiley

K

1 Like

Re: Say A Prayer For Hezron's Mum by Nobody: 7:42am On Oct 17, 2013
Fynestboi: Dear Lord, I ask you to turn this weakness into strength, suffering into compassion, sorrow into joy, and pain into comfortfor for hezron's mum....

Expect Good news about her health sooner... By HIS stripe your mum would be made whole again. IJN AMEN.

Amen! Amen! Amen! Amen! Amen! Amen! Amen! Amen! Amen! Amen! Amen! Amen! Amen! Amen! Amen! Amen! Amen! Amen! Amen! Amen! Amen! Amen! Amen! Amen!
Re: Say A Prayer For Hezron's Mum by Nobody: 9:16am On Oct 17, 2013
Don't worry, God is in charge. He'll make your mum stronger Hezzy. I believe it. Do you believe it? smiley
Re: Say A Prayer For Hezron's Mum by Vivly(f): 10:46am On Oct 17, 2013
Awww, I pray she gets well soon. Be strong ok, All will be well.
Re: Say A Prayer For Hezron's Mum by homesteady(m): 11:08am On Oct 17, 2013
I pray she gets well soon!
Re: Say A Prayer For Hezron's Mum by Amhappy(f): 11:09am On Oct 17, 2013
Get well soon maami
Re: Say A Prayer For Hezron's Mum by AbuMikey(m): 11:19am On Oct 17, 2013

A bowl of warmth, a soft face, a new day. Some get-well thoughts sent your mum's way from Mikey. I hope she feels better soon.

Re: Say A Prayer For Hezron's Mum by bukatyne(f): 11:28am On Oct 17, 2013
I pray your mum gets well soonest.
Re: Say A Prayer For Hezron's Mum by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 17, 2013
Fynestboi: Dear Lord, I ask you to turn this weakness into strength, suffering into compassion, sorrow into joy, and pain into comfortfor for hezron's mum....

Amen
Re: Say A Prayer For Hezron's Mum by Tgirl4real(f): 11:52am On Oct 17, 2013
I wish her speedy recovery.
Re: Say A Prayer For Hezron's Mum by Illuminatus(m): 10:41am On Oct 20, 2013
Any update on how she's faring?
Re: Say A Prayer For Hezron's Mum by Gudintent: 2:40pm On Oct 20, 2013
Haven't heard anything yet, but we hope and pray she is on her way to full recovery.
Re: Say A Prayer For Hezron's Mum by HezronLorraine(m): 11:42pm On Dec 04, 2013
Now I actually had tears in my eye.Thank you all for the prayers and support,To God be the glory,he answers prayers.She's better now.He has proved there's still balm in Gilead and there's a Jordan river that heals.

5 Likes

(1) (Reply)

16 Million Dollars Golden Baby Crib / Guys Has Your Father Ever Told You He Loves You? / Should I Expose My Wife's EX?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.