Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,750 members, 7,809,867 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:22 PM

Which Naija Tribe Or Ethnic Group Is The Dirtiest - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Which Naija Tribe Or Ethnic Group Is The Dirtiest (4740 Views)

Which Naija Tribe Uses The Most Proverb??? / Igbo: A Tribe Or A Nation? / What Feature Have You Inherited From Your Tribe Or Nationality? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Which Naija Tribe Or Ethnic Group Is The Dirtiest by tunsmann(m): 8:00pm On Oct 16, 2013
i am just curious,but really i think this post will settle it for good. i have often heard people say yorubas are dirty,some say ibos while some say the hausa are the worst.in your opinion who amongst these and other ethic nationalities in naija tops the chart.jugdement should be on basis of personal hygiene,home,work place,street, market,school environment etc.seriously,pls use medium as a means to reach out to other folks on the need to keep a cleaner country.everyone loves a clean environment,but many cant keep one.let's make a change with this easy life style and other values will be added to our lives.thank you.
Re: Which Naija Tribe Or Ethnic Group Is The Dirtiest by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 16, 2013
yoruba, hausa self neat pass dem.

1 Like

Re: Which Naija Tribe Or Ethnic Group Is The Dirtiest by Lawconfessor(f): 8:18pm On Oct 16, 2013
What re u asking?

Hmmmm, yoruba ppl can dirty biko.
Re: Which Naija Tribe Or Ethnic Group Is The Dirtiest by Adrenaline123(m): 8:21pm On Oct 16, 2013
tunsmann: i am just curious,but really i think this post will settle it for good. i have often heard people say yorubas are dirty,some say ibos while some say the hausa are the worst.in your opinion who amongst these and other ethic nationalities in naija tops the chart.jugdement should be on basis of personal hygiene,home,work place,street, market,school environment etc.seriously,pls use medium as a means to reach out to other folks on the need to keep a cleaner country.everyone loves a clean environment,but many cant keep one.let's make a change with this easy life style and other values will be added to our lives.thank you.
rule 3. Don't ADVOCATE or ENCOURAGE violent actions against any person, TRIBE, race, or group of people.
Op!!!
This your thread is not compatible with rule 3. This will spark tribal e-war on nairaland, and I have seen some. I have said my own. And that is what is going to happen.
Being dirty has noting to do with tribe, it is personal and that is why it is normally called ''personal hygiene''.

2 Likes

Re: Which Naija Tribe Or Ethnic Group Is The Dirtiest by Lovetinz(m): 8:59pm On Oct 16, 2013
OP, grow up!
Re: Which Naija Tribe Or Ethnic Group Is The Dirtiest by Fulaman198(m): 2:28am On Oct 17, 2013
Another ridiculous thread, cleanliness is based on the individual not on the ethnic group. Closing down dumb thread.

(1)

Inwe Ike Ide N'igbo N'edeghi N'oyibo, Ngwa Nu Bia Nwale....... / Some Yoruba Parents Are WICKED!! / Marriage List ---:o :o

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 1
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.