Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,897 members, 7,821,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

What Feature Have You Inherited From Your Tribe Or Nationality? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / What Feature Have You Inherited From Your Tribe Or Nationality? (2337 Views)

What Is The Significance Of Your Tribe Name / Which Naija Tribe Or Ethnic Group Is The Dirtiest / Igbo: A Tribe Or A Nation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

What Feature Have You Inherited From Your Tribe Or Nationality? by Pweety4me(f): 1:51pm On Sep 03, 2011
Lol i know sounds funny as you usally should inherit things from parents,fore-fathers e.t.c basically biologically.

But y'know how there are always ideas about how certain people from certain places look this way or have these certain features, big eyes, big bum, fair-skinned, dark skinned,ugly, pretty e.t.c

Apparently igbo girls, are mostly tall, skinny and fair skinned(na people talk am o)

And yoruba babez have big feautures, nose,eyes, bosoms, hips e.t.c??

According to weza(BBA) angolian women have big hips and buttocks tongue

Iv'e noticed sha majorityyy of SA women fine dieee(no homo) smiley

So what would you say you have inherited from your tribe or country?
Re: What Feature Have You Inherited From Your Tribe Or Nationality? by tpia5: 2:46pm On Sep 03, 2011
D.aft thread.
Re: What Feature Have You Inherited From Your Tribe Or Nationality? by coogar: 2:50pm On Sep 03, 2011
tpia@:

D.aft thread.

[img]http:///gallery/d/186397-1/Dramatic_eagle.gif[/img]
Re: What Feature Have You Inherited From Your Tribe Or Nationality? by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:27pm On Sep 03, 2011
poster just wants women to describe their private parts.

foolish man cant control his desires.
Re: What Feature Have You Inherited From Your Tribe Or Nationality? by tpia5: 5:35pm On Sep 03, 2011
The poster opens so many meaningless threads on nl one can only assume s/he is jobless and a troll.

Seriously, what gives?

Later they start blaming others for their life problems without bothering to look inwards.
Re: What Feature Have You Inherited From Your Tribe Or Nationality? by Pweety4me(f): 9:31pm On Sep 03, 2011
^^^Lmao your life is daft woman, stop looking for my attention you frustrated human-being, stop being bitter i am NOT the cause for your numerous divorces and rejected [proposals, dayumm biatch go and get tamed!! cheesy

PAGAN 9JA:

poster just wants women to describe their private parts.

foolish man cant control his desires.
Seriously?wow
Re: What Feature Have You Inherited From Your Tribe Or Nationality? by coogar: 9:37pm On Sep 03, 2011
Pweety4me:

^^^Lmao your life is daft woman, stop looking for my attention you frustrated human-being, stop being bitter i am NOT the cause for your numerous divorces and rejected [proposals, dayumm biatch go and get tamed!! cheesy

Seriously?wow

divorcee? frustrated? rejected? daft?
how do you know all these?
Re: What Feature Have You Inherited From Your Tribe Or Nationality? by Pweety4me(f): 10:26pm On Sep 03, 2011
^^^She was moaning about them lipsrsealed
Re: What Feature Have You Inherited From Your Tribe Or Nationality? by tpia5: 10:28pm On Sep 03, 2011
^You're one of the most pathetic people in this place.

Using the word people very loosely here.
Re: What Feature Have You Inherited From Your Tribe Or Nationality? by Pweety4me(f): 10:34pm On Sep 03, 2011
^^^You need therapy or better still drink some acid, ur spreading bad vibes.
Re: What Feature Have You Inherited From Your Tribe Or Nationality? by coogar: 10:46pm On Sep 03, 2011
Pweety4me:

^^^She was moaning about them lipsrsealed

Pweety4me:

^^^You need therapy or better still drink some acid, your spreading bad vibes.

this is unacceptable!
i really don't think you should be saying this to tpia.
if you guys have issues, sort it out off nairaland.

tpia@:

^You're one of the most pathetic people in this place.

Using the word people very loosely here.

pweety is in her teens.
forgive her! grin
Re: What Feature Have You Inherited From Your Tribe Or Nationality? by tpia5: 11:56pm On Sep 03, 2011
^^we all know the s.hemale is a decrepit old f.ool.
Re: What Feature Have You Inherited From Your Tribe Or Nationality? by coogar: 12:05am On Sep 04, 2011
tpia@:

^^we all know the s.hemale is a decrepit old f.ool.

as old as this?

Re: What Feature Have You Inherited From Your Tribe Or Nationality? by tpia5: 12:06am On Sep 04, 2011
^^no one said its a bad thing.

however, you're free to continue believing s/he's a teen.
Re: What Feature Have You Inherited From Your Tribe Or Nationality? by coogar: 12:10am On Sep 04, 2011
decrepit + old + fool is not a bad thing? grin grin grin grin

i take people's comments as the truth until i see a discrepancy.
Re: What Feature Have You Inherited From Your Tribe Or Nationality? by Pweety4me(f): 12:14am On Sep 04, 2011
coogar:

this is unacceptable!
i really don't think you should be saying this to tpia.
if you guys have issues, sort it out off nairaland.

STFU!! u uncouth creature!!!
Re: What Feature Have You Inherited From Your Tribe Or Nationality? by Pweety4me(f): 12:16am On Sep 04, 2011
@tpia u r old and unwanted go see the doctors to put u 2 sleep!!
Re: What Feature Have You Inherited From Your Tribe Or Nationality? by coogar: 12:17am On Sep 04, 2011
Pweety4me:

STFU!! u uncouth creature!!!

you are a despicable slut!
i think you are high from smoking your pubic hair.
Re: What Feature Have You Inherited From Your Tribe Or Nationality? by Pweety4me(f): 12:38am On Sep 04, 2011
^^^So are ur female relatives!! cheesy

Abeg waka, won't even reply you again jare. . . ***spits***
Re: What Feature Have You Inherited From Your Tribe Or Nationality? by coogar: 12:40am On Sep 04, 2011
Pweety4me:

^^^So are your female relatives!! cheesy

Abeg waka, won't even reply you again jare. . . ***spits***

you are a disgrace to your parents,
you attention seeking pathological liar. . . . .

better go and face your studies instead of prostituting yourself online.
obnoxious swine!
Re: What Feature Have You Inherited From Your Tribe Or Nationality? by Pweety4me(f): 9:23pm On Sep 04, 2011
You seriously don't have family do you? self-proclaimed intellect, people like you make me feel sick, instead of being straight about your background issues instead you choose to spew it out on innocent individuals, look untill you know the defintion of FAMILY don't fukcen mention it, would ave ignored you, but i just can't stand such disgusting guts, your this small to me, people like u just really shake my head in shame for, say all you want mate, u r full of grime.

I Pity any1 who KNOWS you, i will pray for you.
Re: What Feature Have You Inherited From Your Tribe Or Nationality? by Pweety4me(f): 9:28pm On Sep 04, 2011
Ugly people, ugly minds, ugly opinions, plain UGLY!!

To many UGLY people roaMing around on nl, YOU need HELP!!
Re: What Feature Have You Inherited From Your Tribe Or Nationality? by coogar: 9:31pm On Sep 04, 2011
Pweety4me:

You seriously don't have family do you? self-proclaimed intellect, people like you make me feel sick, instead of being straight about your background issues instead you choose to spew it out on innocent individuals, look untill you know the defintion of FAMILY don't fukcen mention it, would ave ignored you, but i just can't stand such disgusting guts, your this small to me, people like u just really shake my head in shame for, say all you want mate, u r full of grime.

I Pity any1 who KNOWS you, i will pray for you.

having seen the way you drag your family's name in mud every day on nairaland, who do you think people would say lack family values in her life? you!
you are crass, you possess the same intelligence level as a young ewe. . . .posting ridiculous and senseless topics everyday like you are in a competition to beat a record. there are better ways of introducing yourself without trying to seek attention. you lack some high degree of self confidence, go and work on it.

besides, you have no class.
you are just a village brat who suddenly bumps into the privilege of using the internet.
the other disgusting thing about you is that you are an educated illiterate. . . . .go hug a boko haram suicide bomber if you hate ma guts, the feeling is perfectly mutual, you ignoramus!
Re: What Feature Have You Inherited From Your Tribe Or Nationality? by Pweety4me(f): 9:35pm On Sep 04, 2011
Lol, same to you  wink

ALWAYS Itching to write to me, i know i'm IRRESISTABLE and all that but get a damn grip.

your a poor cretin grin.
Re: What Feature Have You Inherited From Your Tribe Or Nationality? by Pweety4me(f): 9:37pm On Sep 04, 2011
Lmao look at this one talking about introducing one's self, bloody ignorant fool
Re: What Feature Have You Inherited From Your Tribe Or Nationality? by coogar: 9:38pm On Sep 04, 2011
Pweety4me:

Lol, same to you  wink
ALWAYS Itching to write to me, i know i'm IRRESISTABLE and all that but get a damn grip.
your a poor cretin grin.

itching to write to you?
a housemaid quality like yourself?
when a man looks at you - it must be for two reasons.

1)you are incredibly beautiful with plenty of brains.
2)you are stupendously daft with poop for brains.

i choose the latter in your case.
sometimes i wonder whether it's possible for a human being to be as daft, brainless and genetically moronic as you are. . .

Pweety4me:

Lmao look at this one talking about introducing one's self, bloody ignorant fool

i am dashing down to the high street to buy you some artificial intelligence.
the natural one has failed you.
Re: What Feature Have You Inherited From Your Tribe Or Nationality? by cold(m): 9:39pm On Sep 04, 2011
***subscribing*** cheesy
Re: What Feature Have You Inherited From Your Tribe Or Nationality? by NnamdiN: 10:05pm On Sep 04, 2011
Wat's up wit d pus sies here?
Re: What Feature Have You Inherited From Your Tribe Or Nationality? by Pweety4me(f): 10:14am On Sep 05, 2011
coogar:

itching to write to you?
a housemaid quality like yourself?
when a man looks at you - it must be for two reasons.

1)you are incredibly beautiful with plenty of brains.
2)you are stupendously daft with poop for brains.

i choose the latter in your case.
sometimes i wonder whether it's possible for a human being to be as daft, brainless and genetically moronic as you are. . .

i am dashing down to the high street to buy you some artificial intelligence.
the natural one has failed you.

^^^^Seems you daftly, brainlessly and genetically moronically have a FAILED crush on me cheesy grin

GO HUG INTELLECTUAL TRANSFORMER JARE U NO GET BRAIN MOUTH undecided

You are an OFFENCE to the 'intelligent' people!!
  angry
Re: What Feature Have You Inherited From Your Tribe Or Nationality? by coogar: 2:29pm On Sep 05, 2011
Pweety4me:

^^^^Seems you daftly, brainlessly and genetically moronically have a FAILED crush on me cheesy grin

GO HUG INTELLECTUAL TRANSFORMER JARE U NO GET BRAIN MOUTH undecided

You are an OFFENCE to the 'intelligent' people!!
  angry

if i managed to harness the power of all the world's telescopes to create a "super telescope" with the power to see millions of miles into space, i still would not be able to locate my interest in anything you think you represent or have to say about me!

i am allergic to classless, brainless and attention seeking sluts like yourself.
the only way people can notice you is the volume of your senseless threads - otherwise, your personality is unattractive!
Re: What Feature Have You Inherited From Your Tribe Or Nationality? by Pweety4me(f): 3:20pm On Sep 05, 2011
^^Keep calling your female relatives sluts as if they are here. undecided

My personality is attractive?damnn wish i could say the same about yours. . .bwaha

your bitter your like a female version of tpia only thing is you r a wannabe and do not know how to admit it.

Please leave me alone i am only 14+ smiley i don't wnat to get infected with ur colanut venomous tongue
undecided
Re: What Feature Have You Inherited From Your Tribe Or Nationality? by coogar: 3:27pm On Sep 05, 2011
Pweety4me:

^^Keep calling your female relatives sluts as if they are here. undecided

My personality is attractive?damnn wish i could say the same about yours. . .bwaha

your bitter your like a female version of tpia only thing is you r a wannabe and do not know how to admit it.

Please leave me alone i am only 14+ smiley i don't wnat to get infected with your colanut venomous tongue
undecided

except that you and dora akinluyi were classmates in secondary school.
the older you grow, the dumber you get!

(1) (2)

The Ukaan Language. / Osu Caste System Had Been Banned In Igboland-influencial Traditional Ruler / The Mystery Serpent Of Olumo Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.