Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,485 members, 7,861,405 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:41 AM

ASUU STRIKE: We‘re Yet To Receive N100bn From FG – VCs - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ASUU STRIKE: We‘re Yet To Receive N100bn From FG – VCs (1513 Views)

Buhari Will Not Reinstate The 13 Sacked VCs – FG / Protest Over Vcs Sack: Police Tear Gas NANS / Can Somebody Please Enlighten Me On What I Stand To Gain From FG Subsidy Removal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU STRIKE: We‘re Yet To Receive N100bn From FG – VCs by alexleo(m): 10:06am On Oct 17, 2013
wesley80: Dude, you have NO lecturer friends in a federal university or you have a bunch of liars for friends. That money was disbursed weeks ago and I'm not asking but TELLING YOU!

And I am not asking but telling you that you are lying.

1 Like

Re: ASUU STRIKE: We‘re Yet To Receive N100bn From FG – VCs by takedat(m): 10:10am On Oct 17, 2013
"Suswam disclosed that government had already released the N30billion in question the previous day to the Ministry of Education which will in turn release it to the governing councils of the institutions and was then appealing to lecturers to return to work. 'We have appealed to ASUU to take this initial sum and verify how much each person is owed. If at the end of the day, we find out we underpaid, we make up for the deficit but ASUU has refused this strategy, insisting that the entire lump sum of N92billion be paid to them upfront,' he said"
http://leadership.ng/news/040913/ASUU-strike-why-fg-released-only-n30bn-suswam

I challenge @Wesley80, Taharqa and co to provide a credible source which reads as "ASUU agrees to or accepts FG's N30billion offer. As you can see, Suswan himself admitted that ASUU rejected the N30billion offer.
Re: ASUU STRIKE: We‘re Yet To Receive N100bn From FG – VCs by REDshouse(m): 10:14am On Oct 17, 2013
Lasu with highest student population of over 90,000 students receiving 1.3b and katsina with just over 4000 students receiving
2.3b naira where is the formular for distributing this fund and we are making reference to one naija.

Abeg sovering National conference na him sure pass make we derive other names from naija....niger-delta, Arewa, Oduduwa etc.

Re: ASUU STRIKE: We‘re Yet To Receive N100bn From FG – VCs by taharqa: 10:17am On Oct 17, 2013
alexleo:

Must you lie to support Jonathan? Didn't you read the news of how unilorin staff were quarrelling over how to share the 30 billlion eveb when they are not part of the ASUU struggle and ASUU told them that nobody is going to share the money until FG completes it? I have lecturer friends accross universities and NON of them have received any share of the earned allowances. You people can lie and its a shame. [/b]Jonathan came on media chat and told us that state universities have no conection with the ASUU strike but go to the link below and you ll see that state universities are going to benefit from this 100 billion naira[/b]. Horrible liars.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/10/ASUU-strike-re-yet-receive-n100bn-fg-vcs/
DONKEY, President Jonathan was talking about the State Univs in relation to d Earned Allowance and not Infrastructure. NO State Univ wud be paid from d #30bn released to Federal Univs for Earned Allowance.... As for the other issue, you can bliv whateva you want to bliv. Who cares?? You don't know me and what I do; so, when I say I can PERSONALLY confirm a tin and smone else say am lying, I wud just leave dat person to his/her beliefs. But just mind d words you use though..
Re: ASUU STRIKE: We‘re Yet To Receive N100bn From FG – VCs by wesley80(m): 10:48am On Oct 17, 2013
take dat: "Suswam disclosed that government had already released the N30billion in question the previous day to the Ministry of Education which will in turn release it to the governing councils of the institutions and was then appealing to lecturers to return to work. 'We have appealed to ASUU to take this initial sum and verify how much each person is owed. If at the end of the day, we find out we underpaid, we make up for the deficit but ASUU has refused this strategy, insisting that the entire lump sum of N92billion be paid to them upfront,' he said"
http://leadership.ng/news/040913/ASUU-strike-why-fg-released-only-n30bn-suswam

I challenge @Wesley80, Taharqa and co to provide a credible source which reads as "ASUU agrees to or accepts FG's N30billion offer. As you can see, Suswan himself admitted that ASUU rejected the N30billion offer.

Bros, I've told you to carry your mumu go far havent I? My first post on this subject was on the secrecy surrounding the internal disbursements by ASUU yet your dumbass is still looking for online proof to be convinced. Dude you have a very virulent form of idiocy and I do not want to have anything to do with it. Thanks in advance for getting lost.
Re: ASUU STRIKE: We‘re Yet To Receive N100bn From FG – VCs by alexleo(m): 10:48am On Oct 17, 2013
taharqa: DONKEY, President Jonathan was talking about the State Univs in relation to d Earned Allowance and not Infrastructure. NO State Univ wud be paid from d #30bn released to Federal Univs for Earned Allowance.... As for the other issue, you can bliv whateva you want to bliv. Who cares?? You don't know me and what I do; so, when I say I can PERSONALLY confirm a tin and smone else say am lying, I wud just leave dat person to his/her beliefs. But just mind d words you use though..

Stop making noise. Do you know me or you think am a student for commenting on this thread? Whatever you think you are will be deflated by the time you try nonsense with me so am not begging you on that. State university lecturers benefit from the earned allowances. Some of them serve as external supervisors in federal universities and they are paid for that through that money. Those of them who have done supervision in federal universities since 2009 till date are being owed just like their counterparts in federal so why won't they join the strike? Stop talking what you don't know.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rivers Crisis: Another Aide To Gov. Amaechi Resigns / SSS Nabs Suspected Sponsor Of 486 Boko Haram Suspects Arrested In Abia / Hmm Nairaland....-cramjones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.