Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Rivers Crisis: Another Aide To Gov. Amaechi Resigns - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Crisis: Another Aide To Gov. Amaechi Resigns (1502 Views)

Onyemaechi Mprakpor Slapped By An Aide To Ezenwa-Ekpendu / Jonathan Has Nothing To Do With Rivers Crisis - Okupe / Junaid Muhammad Blasts Patience For Role In Rivers Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rivers Crisis: Another Aide To Gov. Amaechi Resigns by chicbenita(f): 9:14pm On Jan 10, 2014
Chief Azubuike Nmerukini, the aide to Rivers State Governor, Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi, has resigned his appointment as the Chairman of the Rivers State Local Government Service Commission (RSLGSC) on January 9, 2014, Thursday. This action increases to three the number of Amaechi’s aides that have resigned their appointments since the political crisis stroke in the state.

The resigned aide told the newsmen that his resignation was based on personal reasons, but it was gathered that he was forced to go following his refusal to join Amaechi to the All Progressives Congress (APC).

Chief Nmerukini is the immediate past Mayor of Port Harcourt City.

It would be recalled that the first among the governor’s aides to resign was the Special Adviser on Flood Control, Hon. Obinna Anyanwu, who left because of the anti-Amaechi position of his fatherhood, Prince Emma Anyanwu, and followed by the Commissioner for Urban Development, Dr. Tammy Wenike Danagogo, who left following the governor’s defection to the APC.

Source: http://www.ogusbaba.com/2014/01/rivers-crisis-another-aide-to-gov.html

Re: Rivers Crisis: Another Aide To Gov. Amaechi Resigns by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jan 10, 2014
They should all resign 2 go n die; u are either for us or against us; rivers must be purged of all negative forces scuttling oyr progress; My hon governor I'm wwith u, rivers must be a safe heaven we shall mek it very fine... I n all well meaning rivers citizenry re with yu...
Re: Rivers Crisis: Another Aide To Gov. Amaechi Resigns by benson81(m): 9:30pm On Jan 10, 2014
Raymondenyi: They should all resign 2 go n die; u are either for us or against us; rivers must be purged of all negative forces scuttling oyr progress; My hon governor I'm wwith u, rivers must be a safe heaven we shall mek it very fine... I n all well meaning rivers citizenry re with yu...
my dear there is freedom of association.and nobody is going to die.Nmerukini was already comfortable b4 amaechi became governor.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Crisis: Another Aide To Gov. Amaechi Resigns by benson81(m): 9:32pm On Jan 10, 2014
Raymondenyi: They should all resign 2 go n die; u are either for us or against us; rivers must be purged of all negative forces scuttling oyr progress; My hon governor I'm wwith u, rivers must be a safe heaven we shall mek it very fine... I n all well meaning rivers citizenry re with yu...
my dear there is freedom of association.and nobody is going to die.Nmerukini was already comfortable b4 amaechi became governor.if it is by force Amaechi would have been forced to stay in the Pdp.
Re: Rivers Crisis: Another Aide To Gov. Amaechi Resigns by Dejohnbull: 11:20pm On Jan 10, 2014
he hav move on Gej till 2019, Go & die.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Crisis: Another Aide To Gov. Amaechi Resigns by suave558(m): 11:49pm On Jan 10, 2014
. Sorry........wia this olodo from? Na question ah ask Don't worry....amaechi should win this coming election else he'll reqret ever biting the finger that fed him......ask orji Uzor kalu ah quess he knows better tsheeeewwww APC ma ass
Re: Rivers Crisis: Another Aide To Gov. Amaechi Resigns by jude2011: 12:08am On Jan 11, 2014
after this people will be claiming that they are not igbos and that they are originally from benin. With names like chidi lloyd, chibuike amaechi, austin opara,peter odili, peter okocha,anyanwu and azubuike. Will a hausa or a yoruba man see these names in a document and think they are not igbos. Ikwerre people should keep deceiving themselves. I know that i am digressing. @ op i don't mean to derail the thread
Re: Rivers Crisis: Another Aide To Gov. Amaechi Resigns by kel4soft: 12:28am On Jan 11, 2014
This may not be unnconnected to him floating his son to contest for the Chairmanship position under the platform of PDP since Akarolo the incumbent is seeking for another term in office under APC.

Beside Nmeruikini has already left Gov. Amaechi since last year, it was just a matter of time before he drop his resignation letter.

In another development, I learnt Farah Dagogo has now join APC to contest for the RSHA bye election at Degema constituency coming up later this year.

Finger cross
Re: Rivers Crisis: Another Aide To Gov. Amaechi Resigns by mgbeketoto: 12:34am On Jan 11, 2014
Is it because of the 'abortion'? lipsrsealed
Re: Rivers Crisis: Another Aide To Gov. Amaechi Resigns by Tekzyflex(m): 12:34am On Jan 11, 2014

I wish you and your governor happy drowning in River Niger.......lost priority.....only time will tell.
Re: Rivers Crisis: Another Aide To Gov. Amaechi Resigns by mgbeketoto: 12:39am On Jan 11, 2014
No one from the SOUTH SOUTH can really leave PEP to join APC AND FEEL COMFORTABLE.
AMEACHI, please go back to PDP.
YOU have made your point! kiss

(1) (Reply)

Lagos, Kano Lead With Highest Number Ofregistered Voters / Linda Ikeji Lunches 2014 Evougue. / Pressure On Kwankwaso To Withdraw For Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.