Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,540 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread (105505 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by Sunymoore(m): 12:29pm On Oct 17, 2013
Please. How is the battery life. It's like p2 or better
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by 4peace(m): 1:06pm On Oct 17, 2013
AMINDA:
13,500.This looks like a great device or what do you think?

Yes nice device
I love competition

But they should try to create their own identity.

Btw i can say the phone is ok or not,only users not marketer can justify that and also only that has used P2,P5,Oppsson 6622
can really justify them.

Meanwhile let the Competition and comparism begin
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by seunlayi(m): 1:07pm On Oct 17, 2013
Sunymoore: Please. How is the battery life. It's like p2 or better
this is another aspect of the fone where a good review is needed. Over to you our oga, how is the battery life of the fone?
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by Emmikem(m): 1:23pm On Oct 17, 2013
[quote author=warrenweste][/quote]

Am not a dealer...
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by Emmikem(m): 1:24pm On Oct 17, 2013
Judinho59: Welcomed development.. cool I pity those who'll still play the fanboy and stick to one brand... we all now have a choice.. #still waiting for lenovo and micromax...

Lol... Micromax produce their own before P5

Micromax canvas fun A63

1 Like

Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by warrenweste(m): 1:28pm On Oct 17, 2013
Emmikem:

Wats dere number and address..wat colors re available
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by Emmikem(m): 1:30pm On Oct 17, 2013
4peace:

Yes nice device
I love competition

But they should try to create their own identity.

Btw i can say the phone is ok or not,only users not marketer can justify that and also only that has used P2,P5,Oppsson 6622
can really justify them.

Meanwhile let the Competition and comparism begin

YOU CAN TALK O YEA cheesy
- first am not a dealer
- i use p2,p5 n dis beast too

So i already state it.. Read Op well
The 1600mah is more than it, it last and everything you guys complain on p5 n p2 you can't see it here unless camera but it's still p5 par but far better than p2..
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by Emmikem(m): 1:32pm On Oct 17, 2013
Feed ur eye

Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by warrenweste(m): 1:34pm On Oct 17, 2013
Emmikem:

- first am not a dealer

The 1600mah is more than it, it last and everything you guys complain on p5 n p2 you can't see it here unless camera but it's still p5 par but far better than p2..
Wats dere phone number pls??
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by warrenweste(m): 1:53pm On Oct 17, 2013
Emmikem:

Hmmm..ikeja, otigba Oposite MicroStation
Ask for booster comm

08033254953, 08034547130
Ok thanks smiley
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 17, 2013
Emmikem:

Lol... Micromax produce their own before P5

Micromax canvas fun A63

Micromax in Nigeria?
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 17, 2013
Sumtymz i find it funny to c pple make mistakes nd den try to drag oda pple into it....u start a thread wid a comparation.. Nigga soundin xo frustrated.... I will give it a thought if i were u (naive interested nigga) nd if u re using p5 or p2 no nid to change it...wud rather u wait for a better model..... Emmmm @op google z nt realy familiar wid ur phone its sound like one aba niggas name...sure u have probs pronouncing d name..d specs may b impressive buh hardware may b crap..typical of newbie companies....notin to b compared to d rest .,..am owt!!

3 Likes

Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by 4peace(m): 2:47pm On Oct 17, 2013
Emmikem:

- first am not a dealer

I BEG i no talk to you
i only give my opinion that anybody that used p2,p5 and this phone can says which is better.

i only refer to marketers cause they soon flood this place with series of story either to support or discredit this wonderful phone,(r. infinity),

Btw why am i posting on this thread self since i never use p2,p5,6622 b4 and will not use them

1 Like

Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 17, 2013
Bryt3: Sumtymz i find it funny to c pple make mistakes nd den try to drag oda pple into it....u start a thread wid a comparation.. Nigga soundin xo frustrated.... I will give it a thought if i were u (naive interested nigga) nd if u re using p5 or p2 no nid to change it...wud rather u wait for a better model..... Emmmm @op google z nt realy familiar wid ur phone its sound like one aba niggas name...sure u have probs pronouncing d name..d specs may b impressive buh hardware may b crap..typical of newbie companies....notin to b compared to d rest .,..am owt!!

^^ grin Nice post... Still Counting the "nigga" up there
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by Emmikem(m): 4:08pm On Oct 17, 2013
Bryt3: Sumtymz i find it funny to c pple make mistakes nd den try to drag oda pple into it....u start a thread wid a comparation.. Nigga soundin xo frustrated.... I will give it a thought if i were u (naive interested nigga) nd if u re using p5 or p2 no nid to change it...wud rather u wait for a better model..... Emmmm @op google z nt realy familiar wid ur phone its sound like one aba niggas name...sure u have probs pronouncing d name..d specs may b impressive buh hardware may b crap..typical of newbie companies....notin to b compared to d rest .,..am owt!!

LoL.. Check the Fb page n see if i have problem pronouncing the name.
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by Emmikem(m): 4:14pm On Oct 17, 2013
4peace:

I BEG i no talk to you
i only give my opinion that anybody that used p2,p5 and this phone can says which is better.

i only refer to marketers cause they soon flood this place with series of story either to support or discredit this wonderful phone,(r. infinity),

Btw why am i posting on this thread self since i never use p2,p5,6622 b4 and will not use them

Lol.. U na badoo lol
But i hate bragging

Have been using opsson ivo6622 for about one week, i create this thread due to some request cos i knw things like this will happen and i only reply your message cos have tune the hell outta those device you mentioned, dunno it ache ur head... tongue
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by Emmikem(m): 4:22pm On Oct 17, 2013

gay!!
You don't have the ground to tell me what n what
I bring great things outta my gadgets,

I create this thread for some people who request not to drag, if i wanna drag i will have create this thread a week bck ... I wonder if you knw what is competition
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by seunlayi(m): 4:31pm On Oct 17, 2013
Emmikem:

gay!!
You don't have the ground to tell me what n what
I bring great things outta my gadgets,

I create this thread for some people who request not to drag, if i wanna drag i will have create this thread a week bck ... I wonder if you knw what is competition

Emmikem, I always advice you not to reply irrelevant post on any thread, Nairaland is full of idle ghosts. How are you sure that the person you are talking to is not using the fone already.

4 Likes

Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by Emmikem(m): 4:47pm On Oct 17, 2013
seunlayi:
Emmikem, I always advice you not to reply irrelevant post on any thread, Nairaland is full of idle ghosts. How are you sure that the person you are talking to is not using the fone already.

THATS THEIR WAY shocked, i won't reply any post which is not relevant to the thread tongue

1 Like

Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by Emmikem(m): 5:09pm On Oct 17, 2013
seunlayi:
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 17, 2013
For starters, this phone brand is popular in Bangladesh just like tecno in Nigeria

PS; I'm not a marketer. What I use is Samsung S3

1 Like

Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by warrenweste(m): 5:36pm On Oct 17, 2013
Brainrex: For starters, this phone brand is popular in Bangladesh just like tecno in Nigeria

PS; I'm not a marketer. What I use is Samsung S3

Really? Btw d phone and d opposon D1 whch one rocks most? And does it 4gig memcard or 8gig? Also what's the gpu and. Chipset?
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by Randerl: 5:51pm On Oct 17, 2013
@OP, Brainex thanks for being upbeat. We deserve better. Thanks again for this new player, Nigerians recognise quality when they see one.

We have performed the dust-to-dust rites of Tecno since with the coming of Infinix Race Bolt. Bad mouth and poor quality affected them.

now Gionee have raised the bar in quaility and affordability. With this new entrant, Tecno will finally last for maybe .1 year in the Android Smartphone market.

Just watch for more Serious players like MicroMax -MMX, Xolo, Lenove and Zopo enter soon.
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by AMINDA: 5:56pm On Oct 17, 2013
Mr Man,stop spewing trash. Comparisons in gadgets is not a bad thing. It is when fanboys like you resort to insults to prove a point that's when it becomes a bad thing. How popular do you think tecno is outside Nigeria,even on Google?The fact that you THINK it's a new company doesn't take anything away from the quality. Just so you know, I was among those who pressurized Emmikem into opening the thread cos I was wowed by the specs & build quality when he showed us on whatsapp group . I respect his reviews as well as those of Brainrex, 4peace & Godvilla cos these are techie guys. So what was you saying again?

3 Likes

Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by dguyindcorner(m): 6:20pm On Oct 17, 2013
emmikem na u make me buy dis gionee nau ops son ivo hmmmm.

d question b say d memory card na 4 or 8g n if na 4 ,how much is 16gb original SD card n how I go know original cos I dey go Ikeja tomorow .Thank you.
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by dguyindcorner(m): 6:22pm On Oct 17, 2013
I miss d room o @emmy
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by warrenweste(m): 7:30pm On Oct 17, 2013
@ d guy in d corner its 4gig according to there facebook page go and gt it at d adress pasted tomorrow and feed us back
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by Lstar4real(m): 7:48pm On Oct 17, 2013
plsss i waka d whole computer village today i dont see opsson pllssssss u guys shuld give me address n phone of d dealer plsss i wanna buy it...............
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by FKO1(m): 7:49pm On Oct 17, 2013
WHEN I SAW D SPECS I COULDNT HELP HISSING

1 Like

Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 17, 2013
emmykem lol... nice one...

madt guy

grin grin

brainrex bro.. i see u..
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by Lstar4real(m): 10:16pm On Oct 17, 2013
make una tell me where to get dis phone na.........need address n phone number of d dealer plsssssssss.
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by seunlayi(m): 10:27pm On Oct 17, 2013
Only if dealers can place orders for other phone brand and spec from different asian manufacturing companies, then, the prices of all this low end android fone will all crash

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (46) (Reply)

MTN New Cheap Data Plans (Photo) / Is (excessive/frequent) Changing Of Display Picture A Sign Of Immaturity? / Football Manager Mobile 2016 Is Out!!!!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.