Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,757 members, 7,851,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:49 PM

Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread - Phones (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread (105664 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by ihafiz17: 8:54pm On Nov 06, 2013
elijahdre:
your list is not complete yet sir.
elijahdre: 08034795720.
we deliver every where in Nigeria

Pls d arrangement of d numbers no dey clear. Which one is for ilorin
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by buchito1(m): 9:08pm On Nov 06, 2013
@theanonymous...Mehn!!! Am so gonna try it... Bt where wud u find d raw file on the bb to send to the android?? Btw, we neva get lite for 5 days now... Mtn 1day bb plan for 3 gig is d best for dat stuff... Cant waste ma android hard earned mb anymore...
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by theanonymous: 9:21pm On Nov 06, 2013
grin Guy, u funny o!

just goto andriod.mob....org. (remove excess dots)
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by buchito1(m): 9:31pm On Nov 06, 2013
theanonymous: grin Guy, u funny o!

just goto andriod.mob....org. (remove excess dots)
grin grin Lol... Ok... Tanks man... Oya abeg tell me the ''A must have games'' for fone.... Temple run excluded...
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by theanonymous: 9:58pm On Nov 06, 2013
buchito1: grin grin Lol... Ok... Tanks man... Oya abeg tell me the ''A must have games'' for fone.... Temple run excluded...
Wild blood
Brothers in arms
Batman: Rise of the Knight
GTA 10th anniversary
Bladeslinger
Frontline commando
Man of steel
Fifa 14 (unlocked version o!)
Asphalt 6 & 8
Though, it depends on the type of gamer u are
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by buchito1(m): 10:05pm On Nov 06, 2013
theanonymous:
Wild blood
Brothers in arms
GTA 10th anniversary
Bladeslinger
Frontline commando
Man of steel
Asphalt 6 & 8
Hmm.... Tnx man... Wud check dem when nepa fix our lite... Last tin... Oya drop ya pin! grin... Or u pm me d pin.... Btw, cud i get d unlocked version of the fifa14 frm playstore??

1 Like

Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by Zface(m): 10:08pm On Nov 06, 2013
theanonymous:
Wild blood
Brothers in arms
GTA 10th anniversary
Bladeslinger
Frontline commando
Man of steel
Asphalt 6 & 8
back stab
Dday
I gladiator
gangster Vegas
virtual tennis. it depends on u

1 Like

Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by Rajgan4edu: 6:53am On Nov 07, 2013
hi all, with ur review and talks so far, I'm convinced that oppsson is really a nice brand, but I just have issues with the ram, this is personal, coz of the games I play, so my question is that, are there other phones from oppson, I mean d mid range or high end phones at d moment or just this, and if there are, kindly tell me there names and I can kick start from there. and pls don't say Google coz I already tried , but nothing. thank u, no abuses or insults pls, only respond if u wish to help.
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by Sunymoore(m): 7:22am On Nov 07, 2013
Help! A friend bricked his ivi6622. How can he restore it
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by chrisgt: 7:32am On Nov 07, 2013
guy wre can i get opsson 6655 in ibandan and the price i need ans urgent tanx

an
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by Thorby(m): 7:34am On Nov 07, 2013
Rajgan4edu: hi all, with ur review and talks so far, I'm convinced that oppsson is really a nice brand, but I just have issues with the ram, this is personal, coz of the games I play, so my question is that, are there other phones from oppson, I mean d mid range or high end phones at d moment or just this, and if there are, kindly tell me there names and I can kick start from there. and pls don't say Google coz I already tried , but nothing. thank u, no abuses or insults pls, only respond if u wish to help.
http://www.opssonmobile.com/
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by 4lashy(m): 8:36am On Nov 07, 2013
Sunymoore: Help! A friend bricked his ivi6622. How can he restore it

I once bricked my IVO 6622 and tried everything I could with no solution. I even tried different phone engineers at Computer Village with no success. I had to ditch the phone and buy another. In a nutshell, the software for flashing this phone is not easy to come by.
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by nani667: 9:25am On Nov 07, 2013
Sunymoore: Help! A friend bricked his ivi6622. How can he restore it

serious issue...I'm sure you know that device has no service centres in this Continent..... So it's one of two things... if your friend had root access and made a CWM or TWRP backup of his ROM, then he can easily restore... if not, well...Na to just keep the phone inside Cupboard and move on....

1 Like

Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by Sunymoore(m): 9:50am On Nov 07, 2013
4lashy:

I once bricked my IVO 6622 and tried everything I could with no solution. I even tried different phone engineers at Computer Village with no success. I had to ditch the phone and buy another. In a nutshell, the software for flashing this phone is not easy to come by.
Thanks brother. But when I booted in to recovery I saw fast boot, so I think I can flash system.img of a Nandroid backup using aio flasher
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by Sunymoore(m): 9:51am On Nov 07, 2013
nani.666:

serious issue...I'm sure you know that device has no service centres in this Continent..... So it's one of two things... if your friend had root access and made a CWM or TWRP backup of his ROM, then he can easily restore... if not, well...Na to just keep the phone inside Cupboard and move on....
Thanks anyway
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by yehmy(m): 10:40am On Nov 07, 2013
If you have any brick issue with your opsson phones i will give you the address where you can get it fix n lagos
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by smartnoni(m): 11:36am On Nov 07, 2013
hw do i root dis phone
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by Nastydroid(m): 12:28pm On Nov 07, 2013
how good is the rear and back camera quality and is the flash light also bright?
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by Zface(m): 1:24pm On Nov 07, 2013
Rajgan4edu: hi all, with ur review and talks so far, I'm convinced that oppsson is really a nice brand, but I just have issues with the ram, this is personal, coz of the games I play, so my question is that, are there other phones from oppson, I mean d mid range or high end phones at d moment or just this, and if there are, kindly tell me there names and I can kick start from there. and pls don't say Google coz I already tried , but nothing. thank u, no abuses or insults pls, only respond if u wish to help.
RAJGAN!!!!
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by yehmy(m): 1:36pm On Nov 07, 2013
smartnoni: hw do i root dis phone

framaroot v1.6 or Eroot
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by theanonymous: 1:52pm On Nov 07, 2013
buchito1: Hmm.... Tnx man... Wud check dem when nepa fix our lite... Last tin... Oya drop ya pin! grin... Or u pm me d pin.... Btw, cud i get d unlocked version of the fifa14 frm playstore??
7BC0D636

the one there is the locked version, Google search "fifa14 unlocked apk + data" for the unlocked version. bear in mind, that it is 1.27gb or less.

If you have already downloaded the locked version..don't delete it.
follow this simple procedure;
-goto sdcard/andriod/obb
-locate ur fifa data file..move it to another folder. say, music
-uninstall ur fifa 14.
-download the modded apk only.
-Install it but don't open it yet..just tap "done"
-Now, goto music and move the data file back to sdcard/andriod/obb
-Launch ur fifa 14 and enjoy!!.

1 Like

Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by theanonymous: 2:11pm On Nov 07, 2013
You won't get any info on Google as Opsson isn't well recognized there. And yeah, other products do exist like the IMO 1000(still on production), ivo 6655, and the ones some dude posted on the previous page accompanied by pics.

Anyways, I'm a hard core gamer.. have played lots of games on this ivo 6622 and I haven't experienced any lags and never will! so unless ur game is like 95gb...kindly contact me so we'll produce a device to carry such game.

Have a nice day......... mate.

1 Like

Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by buchito1(m): 3:03pm On Nov 07, 2013
theanonymous:
7BC0D636

the one there is the locked version, Google search "fifa14 unlocked apk + data" for the unlocked version. bear in mind, that it is 1.27gb or less.

If you have already downloaded the locked version..don't delete it.
follow this simple procedure;
-goto sdcard/andriod/obb
-locate ur fifa data file..move it to another folder. say, music
-uninstall ur fifa 14.
-download the modded apk only.
-Install it but don't open it yet..just tap "done"
-Now, goto music and move the data file back to sdcard/andriod/obb
-Launch ur fifa 14 and enjoy!!.
Thanks man!!! Bt where human beign go see mb download 1.14gig file

1 Like

Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by theanonymous: 3:51pm On Nov 07, 2013
buchito1: Thanks man!!! Bt where human beign go see mb download 1.14gig file
open ur eyes,,embrace the 'free' internet around you. Dude, there are many ways to achieve that;
WiFi: either you gain access to a WiFi network by hacking it (don't ask me how) or paying for it at a cheap rate by signing some sort of deal with any cyber cafe owner.

Airtel awoof!:
-get 250+mb with just #200.
-80+mb for #100.
-2gb for #1500 or if u r eligible for the promo..u can get 4gb for that same amount.
6gb for #3000.
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 3:56pm On Nov 07, 2013
Dat 4gb 4 1500,i heard u can only subscribe wen eligible and only once?true? Hw do i bcum eligible...
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by theanonymous: 4:10pm On Nov 07, 2013
mrvocalprowess: Dat 4gb 4 1500,i heard u can only subscribe wen eligible and only once?true? Hw do i bcum eligible...
some dude told me that once u opt in for the 2gb...u then become eligible for the 4gb..dunno how true!
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by theanonymous: 4:33pm On Nov 07, 2013
Is it just me or did all IVO 6622 users get another cool update? I'll update later.
*dancing skelewu*
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by Youngpo413: 4:53pm On Nov 07, 2013
theanonymous:
open ur eyes,,embrace the 'free' internet around you. Dude, there are many ways to achieve that;
WiFi: either you gain access to a WiFi network by hacking it (don't ask me how) or paying for it at a cheap rate by signing some sort of deal with any cyber cafe owner.

Airtel awoof!:
-80+mb for #100.
-2gb for #1500 or if u r eligible for the promo..u can get 4gb for that same amount.
6gb for #3000.

all these for games,tufia,I hate games.
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by theanonymous: 4:57pm On Nov 07, 2013
Young po413:

all these for games,tufia,I hate games.
Who said its just for games...only?
you can also surf the internet with it.......weirdo!

1 Like

Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by buchito1(m): 5:24pm On Nov 07, 2013
theanonymous:

Airtel awoof!:
-80+mb for #100.
6gb for #3000.
But can 250 mb go anywhere in downloading a 500mb file??
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by nani667: 5:26pm On Nov 07, 2013
buchito1: But can 250 mb go anywhere in downloading a 500mb file??

that's why he gave you other options too

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (46) (Reply)

MTN New Cheap Data Plans (Photo) / Is (excessive/frequent) Changing Of Display Picture A Sign Of Immaturity? / LG Users???? Get In Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.