Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,301 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:28 AM

The $10 Million Most Expensive Bra, Comes With Two Bodyguards (PHOTOS) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The $10 Million Most Expensive Bra, Comes With Two Bodyguards (PHOTOS) (2687 Views)

Photos: World's Most Expensive Bra In 2015(BRA Or MANSION) / The Craze For The $10,000 Channel Lego Bag... Which Is Real? Which Is Fake? / World's Most Expensive Bra Costs N300 Million [photos Inside] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The $10 Million Most Expensive Bra, Comes With Two Bodyguards (PHOTOS) by yunfazz: 6:05am On Oct 17, 2013
When a bra (some might wonder, 'common bra'!) cost 10 million dollars, then you wonder what more can one say?

Supermodel Candice Swanepoel (she came in 10th on the Forbes top-earning models list last year) will carry $10m (£6.2m) worth of bling around her bust at annual Victoria’s Secret show which is watched by millions of people worldwide and is already being
considered the greatest honour in lingerie modelling.

The 23-year-old will take to the catwalk wearing the iconic Royal Fantasy Bra and Belt designed exclusively for Victoria's Secret by world-renowned jeweller, Mouawad.

‘They had to make a mold of my body to be able to make [the bra], I was really excited,’ Swanepoel told People magazine. ‘I tried to imagine after they’d done the mold, how would they make it, how it would look. My imagination didn’t do it justice. My favourite part is this beautiful 52-carat pear-shaped ruby. Every part of it is exquisite.'

The Royal Fantasy Bra and matching belt are adorned with over 4,200 precious gems from around the world including rubies, diamonds, and yellow sapphires.

Hand set in 18 carat gold, the bra also features a 52 carat, pear shaped centre ruby.

As well as wearing the luxurious lingerie in the show in December, the blonde bombshell - who hails from South Africa - will also don the design in the 2013 Victoria's Secret Dreams & Fantasies Catalogue.

This is the first time Candice has been given the honour of wearing a Victoria's Secret Fantasy Bra and she follows in the footsteps of the likes of industry heavyweights Miranda Kerr, Tyra Banks, Gisele Bündchen, Heidi Klum, Alessandra Ambrosio, Adriana Lima and Claudia Schiffer.

‘I’ve never worn anything this pricey, and we have to put gloves on when we put it on. It’s kind of a big ordeal. The bra comes with two bodyguards and we have to handle it with a lot of care!’ she added.
As the blonde bombshell prepped for the show, she tweeted to her followers: 'So excited to be wearing the fantasy bra this year in the @victoriassecret fashion show!'

Like Omawunmi will say, 'this is a serious matter' and definitely of fabulous wealth!

Courtesy Dailymail

http://www.tutubranch.com/2013/10/most-expensive-bra.html

Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/TutuBranch

1 Like

Re: The $10 Million Most Expensive Bra, Comes With Two Bodyguards (PHOTOS) by JameyMaxwell(m): 6:43am On Oct 17, 2013
Vanity upon Vanity

1 Like

Re: The $10 Million Most Expensive Bra, Comes With Two Bodyguards (PHOTOS) by DbestBenG(m): 6:49am On Oct 17, 2013
Not acually vanity... Wen u have d money 2 buy anytin expensive..u can buy it.... U just have 2 have in mind dat end will cum 2 it one day... But don't b poor... because Jesus was not poor...
Re: The $10 Million Most Expensive Bra, Comes With Two Bodyguards (PHOTOS) by Dygeasy(m): 7:09am On Oct 17, 2013
Re: The $10 Million Most Expensive Bra, Comes With Two Bodyguards (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:26am On Oct 17, 2013
My bad!
Re: The $10 Million Most Expensive Bra, Comes With Two Bodyguards (PHOTOS) by Gee001: 7:55am On Oct 17, 2013
Abeg person fit wear d bra go heaven? If the bra is to be worn inside like every other bra, then it's pointless cos clothe go still cover am, period.
Re: The $10 Million Most Expensive Bra, Comes With Two Bodyguards (PHOTOS) by SugaryBelle(f): 7:57am On Oct 17, 2013
Kola nut bweest.
Re: The $10 Million Most Expensive Bra, Comes With Two Bodyguards (PHOTOS) by ULSHERLAN(m): 8:00am On Oct 17, 2013
Like say if u wan fuuuc.k am now she no go pull am off like other bra. Mtcheew undecided
Re: The $10 Million Most Expensive Bra, Comes With Two Bodyguards (PHOTOS) by mysticgal(f): 9:59am On Oct 17, 2013
cute and beautifull i must say,but i gat many tins to do with money,someone can buy it for me and i will surely appreciate.
Re: The $10 Million Most Expensive Bra, Comes With Two Bodyguards (PHOTOS) by DrAbbey1(m): 11:15am On Oct 17, 2013
Well , in my own opinion, the bra is going to be worn by humans not goats or camels. Luxury was made to be used by man. How about those buying private jet,yacht,etc. If you have money, enjoy it. Also, these precious gems,rubies and the likes appreciates in value over time so it is a good investment for the owner. It could also go off at auction price in the future. Please think Big.

1 Like

Re: The $10 Million Most Expensive Bra, Comes With Two Bodyguards (PHOTOS) by Haywhymido(m): 1:11pm On Oct 17, 2013
Investment my dirty ass. When sum pipo r in dead need of such money.I will use it to help d less privilege dan use it 4 such type of investment

1 Like

Re: The $10 Million Most Expensive Bra, Comes With Two Bodyguards (PHOTOS) by martyns303(m): 1:56pm On Oct 17, 2013
nadia_SA: Na wa !!!
Selfish girl angry
Instead of giving some cash away to the less fortunate or me she buys such an expensive bra!!

Smh
U didn't strike me as the ignorant type, so I'll jst dismiss ur comment. The model is NOT buying the bra, she's simply displaying it for victoria's secret. And oh! She's South African.

1 Like

Re: The $10 Million Most Expensive Bra, Comes With Two Bodyguards (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 17, 2013
Funny, some of these people talking 'bout less priviledge, helping the orphans, can be so hypocritical.

When they finally get the money, the won't even remember if orphans, the less priviledged even exist. They will even do worse. Forexample, "Man buys wristwatch of 5 trillion dollars(bad hyperbole)"

Hypocrites!!! angry angry
Simply say "I'm jealous of this chic!!!"

2 Likes

Re: The $10 Million Most Expensive Bra, Comes With Two Bodyguards (PHOTOS) by phiszo(m): 3:35pm On Oct 17, 2013
Austeenx: Funny, some of these people talking 'bout less priviledge, helping the orphans, can be so hypocritical.

When they finally get the money, the won't even remember if orphans, the less priviledged even exist. They will even do worse. Forexample, "Man buys wristwatch of 5 trillion dollars(bad hyperbole)"

so on point.
Re: The $10 Million Most Expensive Bra, Comes With Two Bodyguards (PHOTOS) by jpphilips(m): 3:42pm On Oct 17, 2013
where are the boobs?
Re: The $10 Million Most Expensive Bra, Comes With Two Bodyguards (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 17, 2013
martyns303:
U didn't strike me as the ignorant type, so I'll jst dismiss ur comment. The model is NOT buying the bra, she's simply displaying it for victoria's secret. And oh! She's South African.
don't mind me first to comment tins

One hardly reads the epistle grin
Re: The $10 Million Most Expensive Bra, Comes With Two Bodyguards (PHOTOS) by Haywhymido(m): 5:58pm On Oct 17, 2013
Austeenx: Funny, some of these people talking 'bout less priviledge, helping the orphans, can be so hypocritical.

ehyaa, ur vaseline don finish bah? Coz, i notice dat since dat stuff don finish u no longer use ur brain b4 u talk.Jealous of who A person dat get paid by been semi - n@ked - rubbish
Re: The $10 Million Most Expensive Bra, Comes With Two Bodyguards (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 17, 2013
Haywhymido: ehyaa, ur vaseline don finish bah? Coz, i notice dat since dat stuff don finish u no longer use ur brain b4 u talk.Jealous of who A person dat get paid by been semi - n@ked - rubbish

Funny, I didn't attach any moniker to my post. The English people call what you just displayed in your post... um... GUILTY CONSCIENCE!!!

Talking 'bout vaseline, the 'thing' is still very much 'handy' when I see hot pictures.

(1) (Reply)

The Fashion Thread / Naija Babe Shows Off In Sexy Fashion Style / Ankara Office Wear Styles Pt. 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.