Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

The Craze For The $10,000 Channel Lego Bag... Which Is Real? Which Is Fake? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Craze For The $10,000 Channel Lego Bag... Which Is Real? Which Is Fake? (2086 Views)

Leather Bag Versus Fabric Bag. Which Do U Prefer And Y? / Boobs Alert: Naija Babes And Their Craze For Nudédressing / The $10 Million Most Expensive Bra, Comes With Two Bodyguards (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Craze For The $10,000 Channel Lego Bag... Which Is Real? Which Is Fake? by Blogking(f): 10:38pm On Oct 03, 2013
*Clears throat* Nigerians can copy walahi! Every of our celeb is now rocking this bag now, it seems to be in trend so lets discuss it, do you think they are rocking the Original or fake versions? No need to look into Hollywood, am kinda sure the ones they rock there are authe.... Actresses Genevieve Nnaji, Ini Edo, Sikiratu Sindodo and even beauty queen Sylvia Nduka has been seen flaunting one of these, leaving us to wonder how truly rich these ladies are to be splashing over 1.5 million naira (Some ones salary for a year) on this small clutch bag.... So lets try to answer the question, do you think the ones these our Nigerian celebrites are flaunting are for real or that they are just the "Aba made" (fake) version? Emmmm, lest i forget, i made a great post on how and where to buy affordable celebrity dresses, go here to see them.... Oya make we discuss his matter...

Re: The Craze For The $10,000 Channel Lego Bag... Which Is Real? Which Is Fake? by Ogbolor(f): 8:12am On Oct 04, 2013
Mods in this section are dull. Doesn't this post deserve front page? Abeg move to FP!

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Good Lightening Soap And Cream To Lighten My Skin And Clear Black Spots / Tshirt For Adults & Kids >> 5k Only In This Month Of September / 5+ WAYS MEN SHOULD DRESS (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.