Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,213 members, 7,825,802 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Which President Since 9ja Was Born Is Better Than Jonathan; Ans With Reason. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which President Since 9ja Was Born Is Better Than Jonathan; Ans With Reason. (2957 Views)

Who Said 9ja Was Not Part Of Coalition Of Islamic States Against Terror???? / Who Do You Think Has Won This Fight (photo: (pls Give Ans With Reason) / Emmanuel Fagbenle, Nigerian-born Is Gambia's Chief-Justice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which President Since 9ja Was Born Is Better Than Jonathan; Ans With Reason. by jdilight(m): 2:19pm On Oct 17, 2013
lygn19 and Anagoid l take God beg una please stop. Lets argue on the topic not our personal or family issues l take God beg una.

What impact did any ex-president made that shows that our dear GEJ has under performed.
Re: Which President Since 9ja Was Born Is Better Than Jonathan; Ans With Reason. by Anagoid(f): 2:20pm On Oct 17, 2013
lygn19:
It seems u re dumber than I thought, I can report u to the mods right now and u wud be banned...lol'''but how do u report me...lol'''no proof...

i give up on your stupidity.
Re: Which President Since 9ja Was Born Is Better Than Jonathan; Ans With Reason. by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 17, 2013
Anagoid:

i give up on your stupidity.
I give up on d ram recruiting business... Is that ok?

1 Like

Re: Which President Since 9ja Was Born Is Better Than Jonathan; Ans With Reason. by Nobody: 2:25pm On Oct 17, 2013
Post has been hidden
Re: Which President Since 9ja Was Born Is Better Than Jonathan; Ans With Reason. by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 17, 2013
jdilight: lygn19 and Anagoid l take God beg una please stop. Lets argue on the topic not our personal or family issues l take God beg una.

What impact did any ex-president made that shows that our dear GEJ has under performed.
For me GEJ is d best president Nigeria ever produced.

1 Like

Re: Which President Since 9ja Was Born Is Better Than Jonathan; Ans With Reason. by Anagoid(f): 2:33pm On Oct 17, 2013
lygn19:
I give up on d ram recruiting business... Is that ok?

your family trade shebi.
Re: Which President Since 9ja Was Born Is Better Than Jonathan; Ans With Reason. by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 17, 2013
Anagoid:

your family trade shebi.
...yeah'''but with ur family members as the ram containers...

1 Like

Re: Which President Since 9ja Was Born Is Better Than Jonathan; Ans With Reason. by Anagoid(f): 2:49pm On Oct 17, 2013
lygn19:
...yeah'''but with ur family members as the ram containers...

i feel your pain wery. After several of your family members has been slaughtered for the salah no wonder you running up and down like a niiny with hypertestorone syndrome.
Re: Which President Since 9ja Was Born Is Better Than Jonathan; Ans With Reason. by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 17, 2013
Anagoid:

i feel your pain wery. After several of your family members has been slaughtered for the salah no wonder you running up and down like a niiny with hypertestorone syndrome.
At least our family member don't engage in ram wanking business...lol''' ur momma told me its pussycreative...lol

1 Like

Re: Which President Since 9ja Was Born Is Better Than Jonathan; Ans With Reason. by jpphilips(m): 3:51pm On Oct 17, 2013
jdilight: Numerous critism has landed on our president in recent time. After some assessment am wondering if there has been any president since the birth of nigeria that is better than the present president and his regime.

Please make your contribution with reason and refrence to the president or regime that you think is better than the present on.

Pick up a copy of Nigeria's history book and read.
Re: Which President Since 9ja Was Born Is Better Than Jonathan; Ans With Reason. by Ngokafor(f): 3:56pm On Oct 17, 2013
@op none!...thats why the country is in the mess she is right now.The rot did not start two or three years ago..

...as soon as our colonialists left..it's been down-hill from then on,one mismanagement,incompetence and corruption after the other.
Re: Which President Since 9ja Was Born Is Better Than Jonathan; Ans With Reason. by jdilight(m): 4:56pm On Oct 17, 2013
@ Jp phillips : Please can you refer me to any nigerian history book that highlights the above topic since we don' t have eyes to see any input by any government (past) to attest to their presence on this geographical entity called nigeria.

I hope all developed countries reads their governmemtal achievements on history books than witness them.

1 Like

Re: Which President Since 9ja Was Born Is Better Than Jonathan; Ans With Reason. by slimfit1(m): 6:56pm On Oct 17, 2013
jdilight: hmmm only one could give reason others are more of speculations and regional politics.

@ Slim fit: Sure l wasn't much active during buhari regime. What you just said is what l was told. ln d issue of competing with the western world, how do you think buhari will achieve that.

There is a big generational shift between buhari regime and Goodluck. The brain that solved yesterday's problem most probably will not solve today's problem.

Respect you for the way you responded to my comment.
Nigeria at that point needed some one who was tough. Compared to what we had over the years immediately after, sorry for my grammar I'm sure you know what I mean and who I am talking about by now.
Re: Which President Since 9ja Was Born Is Better Than Jonathan; Ans With Reason. by jdilight(m): 6:02am On Oct 18, 2013
@ slim fit : l don't know whom your talking, can you refresh my memory?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why Prophet T.b. Joshua's Guest House Collapsed / Opinion: PDP Want Deaf, Dumb And Blind Nigerians / Nigerian Army Is Not The Same As The Chadian Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.