Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,172 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Opinion: PDP Want Deaf, Dumb And Blind Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion: PDP Want Deaf, Dumb And Blind Nigerians (2960 Views)

On The Foolish And Blind Hatred For President Muhammadu Buhari. / PDP Want INEC To Disqualify Buhari:- / Opinion: PDP Grasping At Straws (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion: PDP Want Deaf, Dumb And Blind Nigerians by egift(m): 9:04pm On Oct 09, 2014
For a while now PDP, their spokesmen and supporters have been reacting very aggressively whenever anyone questions the massive corruption, abuse of power and illegality happening in the system.

It is safe to say the what PDP wants from the Opposition and every Nigerian is that we all become Blind, Deaf and Dumb. Here is how it should play out:

- Deaf: If you hear utterances that do not befit the leadership of the country or one made by their supporters because the have the backing of those in power, pretend you did not hear that and smile away.

- Dumb: If for any chance you see what corruption is falling over one another, keep quiet. For instance you find out that the last 3 years budget have the same template (arrangements and text), just the new inflated figures keyed in that varies, enter Dumb mode. When you see hoodlums thumb-printing on behalf of everyone else or illegality perpetrated in government, do say a word before you get called unprintable names.

- Blind: If you see a Missionary jet in SA used in smuggling illegal arms deal, blink your eyes and walk away. You see bad road, ignore. Among others.

And if you most say a word, just shout "GEJ forever" or even "fresh air" will do.

The worst now is, should any of the corruption in this government finally make the news, after some few day try to forget it on your own. Or Boko Partners will blow up something to knock it off your memory.

11 Likes

Re: Opinion: PDP Want Deaf, Dumb And Blind Nigerians by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 09, 2014
egift, hanging PDP. grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Opinion: PDP Want Deaf, Dumb And Blind Nigerians by brownlords: 9:17pm On Oct 09, 2014
egoat, fuel tankers are on strike in rivers as a result of bad road, with the kind of noise aboki amaechi makes on the media, you mean road are still that bad in rivers? teachers are on strike in ekiti because the debtor doctor is starching so much money in foreign account and crediting tinubu's account before leaving office. Presently i'm in cele, left ogba last week and before then i was in surulere, all the areas are running on borehole what happened to LAGS water board?

3 Likes

Re: Opinion: PDP Want Deaf, Dumb And Blind Nigerians by courage54(m): 9:36pm On Oct 09, 2014
brownlords:
egoat, fuel tankers are on strike in rivers as a result of bad road, with the kind of noise aboki amaechi makes on the media, you mean road are still that bad in rivers? teachers are on strike in ekiti because the debtor doctor is starching so much money in foreign account and crediting tinubu's account before leaving office. Presently i'm in cele, left ogba last week and before then i was in surulere, all the areas are running on borehole what happened to LAGS water board?

Bros I think if these are just the few problem in APC states then we need to compliment them and say kudos to them, because those problem mentioned above can't be compare to the amount of hardship that Nigerians are facing in the hand of PDP govt since the inception of democracy, and even with d situation u mentioned, u can't still compare any APC governors to the wasteful PDP governors who ditches out millions of naira out after every political meeting in terms of performance. The best PDP governor should be compared to the worst performing APC governors( all things been equal).

For your information sir, no state can have it all. Even the drunken master in Aso rock has not been able to create any meaning impact since he assume the office of the president because up till today,

1. Our girls are still in d forest crying day and night and hoping for a miracle to happen!
2. Millions of niara are been looted day and night.
3. We are still expecting power (NEPA) e.t.c. Come 2015 jonathan must return to the creek where he belongs.
Sai Nigeria
Sai Niger_Delta
Sai APC
Sai Buhari

9 Likes

Re: Opinion: PDP Want Deaf, Dumb And Blind Nigerians by brownlords: 9:42pm On Oct 09, 2014
courage54:

Bros I think if these are just the few problem in APC states then we need to compliment them and say kudos to them, because those problem mentioned above can't be compare to the amount of hardship that Nigerians are facing in the hand of PDP govt since the inception of democracy, and even with d situation mentioned, u can't still compare any APC governors to the wasteful PDP governors who ditches out millions of naira our after every political meeting in terms on performance. The best PDP governor should be compared to the worst performing APC governors( all things been equal).

For your information sir, no state can have it all. Even the drunken master in Aso rock has not been able to create any meaning impact since he assume the office of the president because up till today,

1. Our girls are still in d forest crying day and night and hoping for a miracle to happen!
2. Millions of niara are been looted day and night.
3. We are still expecting power (NEPA) e.t.c. Come 2015 jonathan must return to the creek where he belongs.
Sai Nigeria
Sai Niger_Delta
Sai APC
Sai Buhari

Courage you of all people know i don't give a fvck about PDP/Jonathan, i just need the op to realize even he's pay masters are lacking in so many areas, now if i living in the heart of benin can't get pipe-borne water from the 6 years adams govt. if my people living in Surulere, Ogba and cele respectively don't get same, then all APC has failed just like PDP.

3 Likes

Re: Opinion: PDP Want Deaf, Dumb And Blind Nigerians by courage54(m): 9:51pm On Oct 09, 2014
brownlords:

Courage you of all people know i don't give a fvck about PDP/Jonathan, i just need the op to realize even he's pay masters are lacking in so many areas, now if i living in the heart of benin can't get pipe-borne water from the 6 years adams govt. if my people living in Surulere, Ogba and cele respectively don't get same, then all APC has failed just like PDP.

Hmmmm, I wish we could even remember to complain of water during Luck Igbenidion PDP era as a governor, but neither am I justifying APC governors negligence but all am saying is that if PDP governors could do atleast one-third of what APC governors are doing, I think by now Nigeria would have been a heaven on earth.

4 Likes

Re: Opinion: PDP Want Deaf, Dumb And Blind Nigerians by brownlords: 9:54pm On Oct 09, 2014
courage54:

Hmmmm, I wish we could even remember to complain of water during Luck Igbenidion PDP era as a governor, but neither am I justifying APC governors negligence but all am saying is that if PDP governors could do atleast one-third of what APC governors are doing, I think by now Nigeria would have been a heaven on earth.

Hey, if you want us talk about this, then we can, i remember getting pipe born water water during that same era, though it was in existence before he assumed power, i asked deophilous before and he went mute, now i'm asking you.

Please point out one project commissioned by comrade adams oshiomole since the beginning of his second tenure, just one.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: PDP Want Deaf, Dumb And Blind Nigerians by odunH(m): 9:56pm On Oct 09, 2014
U dey mind dem.ma only prayer n naija politiks is change nd APC is d ticket jst dt I fear d poor masses carried away by 1 sentiments or d oda.God help Nigeria.
Re: Opinion: PDP Want Deaf, Dumb And Blind Nigerians by odunH(m): 10:00pm On Oct 09, 2014
brownlords:

dt 1 na 4 ur own area o,in ma own area dey did pipe-borne water jst for each houses to connect tap runnin into deir compounds.sm places n maf osh lag.eg sal str

1 Like

Re: Opinion: PDP Want Deaf, Dumb And Blind Nigerians by brownlords: 10:03pm On Oct 09, 2014
odunH:
dt 1 na 4 ur own area o,in ma own area dey did pipe-borne water jst for each houses to connect tap runnin into deir compounds.sm places n maf osh lag.eg sal str

the bold part is what i don't understand in your comment, which area are you?
Re: Opinion: PDP Want Deaf, Dumb And Blind Nigerians by odunH(m): 10:04pm On Oct 09, 2014
brownlords:

salami str,mafoluku nd as wt I heard sm of dos contractors re guilty of nt delivering projects n time n lag which dis pipe-borne water of a thing is 1.We need change,APC.God help Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Opinion: PDP Want Deaf, Dumb And Blind Nigerians by brownlords: 10:16pm On Oct 09, 2014
odunH:
[s]salami str,mafoluku nd as wt I heard sm of dos contractors re guilty of nt delivering projects n time n lag which dis pipe-borne water of a thing is 1.We need change,APC.God help Nigeria[/s]

Nonsense, Wtf is salami str., mafoluku,

is ogba not Ikeja? If ogba, surulere don't have water you telling me about one salami street.

And shove that trash about contractors, time project, if you give someone money to build a house, you know who you gave money and awarded the contract, if the job is not done, you know who to hold responsible, stop falling prey to the cheap lies of this criminals in govt.

3 Likes

Re: Opinion: PDP Want Deaf, Dumb And Blind Nigerians by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 09, 2014
courage54:

well if da jayweed party held sway,u aint having no heaven on earth,u guys gonna be having touts n rascals at every corner.
#gej till '19

1 Like

Re: Opinion: PDP Want Deaf, Dumb And Blind Nigerians by odunH(m): 10:21pm On Oct 09, 2014
brownlords:

Nonsense, Wtf is salami str., mafoluku,

is ogba not Ikeja? If ogba, surulere don't have water you telling me about one salami street.

And shove that trash about contractors, time project, if you give someone money to build a house, you know who you gave money and awarded the contract, if the job is not done, you know who to hold responsible, stop falling prey to the cheap lies of this criminals in govt.
lyk I said dt's n ur own area,u expect evryplaces demands to be met baa,cos it's nt done n ikeja means it's nt done n oshodi.na wa for u o.pdp agents
Re: Opinion: PDP Want Deaf, Dumb And Blind Nigerians by brownlord1: 10:37pm On Oct 09, 2014
odunH:
lyk I said dt's n ur own area,u expect evryplaces demands to be met baa,cos it's nt done n ikeja means it's nt done n oshodi.na wa for u o.pdp agents

oh what a stvpid fellow you are calling me PDP agent, i mentioned three places and you mentioned one street yet you talking about "every places demand to be meant" can you prove 20 percent of lagosians have access to this water and which area, don't tell me about street, i cited three areas, i need you do same, don't give me street
Re: Opinion: PDP Want Deaf, Dumb And Blind Nigerians by courage54(m): 10:40pm On Oct 09, 2014
brownlords:

Hey, if you want us talk about this, then we can, i remember getting pipe born water water during that same era, though it was in existence before he assumed power, i asked deophilous before and he went mute, now i'm asking you.

Please point out one project commissioned by comrade adams oshiomole since the beginning of his second tenure, just one.

The foundation laying ceremony of the $1 billion Azura-Edo 1,000 megawatts gas-powered Independent Power Plant, will hold on Friday, 10th October, 2014.
The first phase of the project, which was conceptualized in 2010 and jointly incubated by the Edo State Government under Comrade Adams Eric Oshiomhole and Amaya Capital, the key promoters of Azura Power West Africa Ltd, is 450-500 mega watts to be scaled up to 1,000 megawatts in the second phase.
The Azura project is the first Nigerian power project to benefit from the World Bank’s “Partial Risk Guarantee” structure which was specifically created to meet the developing needs of emerging markets globally. The Azura-Edo IPP is expected to create the template for the successful development of IPPs in Nigeria and Edo State is playing a pioneering role in determining the future of Nigeria’s power sector

Bros apart from his numerous roads and empowerment programmes this is the most recent on he is embarking on.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: PDP Want Deaf, Dumb And Blind Nigerians by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:48pm On Oct 09, 2014
courage54:

The foundation laying ceremony of the $1 billion Azura-Edo 1,000 megawatts gas-powered Independent Power Plant, will hold on Friday, 10th October, 2014.
The first phase of the project, which was conceptualized in 2010 and jointly incubated by the Edo State Government under Comrade Adams Eric Oshiomhole and Amaya Capital, the key promoters of Azura Power West Africa Ltd, is 450-500 mega watts to be scaled up to 1,000 megawatts in the second phase.
The Azura project is the first Nigerian power project to benefit from the World Bank’s “Partial Risk Guarantee” structure which was specifically created to meet the developing needs of emerging markets globally. The Azura-Edo IPP is expected to create the template for the successful development of IPPs in Nigeria and Edo State is playing a pioneering role in determining the future of Nigeria’s power sector

Bros apart from his numerous roads and empowerment programmes this is the most recent on he is embarking on.

Please comrade, stop exchanging views with boy that called himself BrownFool. The guy is a useless TANiod, who hates anything APC. Just take a look at his post history on his alternate Brownlord handle and be informed! The progressive posters know him well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opinion: PDP Want Deaf, Dumb And Blind Nigerians by brownlord1: 10:50pm On Oct 09, 2014
courage54:

[s]Bros apart from his numerous roads and empowerment programmes this is the most recent on he is embarking on[/s].

i don't agree with the bold part.
Re: Opinion: PDP Want Deaf, Dumb And Blind Nigerians by brownlord1: 10:52pm On Oct 09, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Please comrade, stop exchanging views with boy that called himself BrownFool. The guy is a useless TANiod, who hates anything APC. Just take a look at his post history and be informed! The progressive posters know him well.

Pay per post transgendered, only a dolt like you will think i belong to a party or hate any, i'm not surprised.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: PDP Want Deaf, Dumb And Blind Nigerians by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:53pm On Oct 09, 2014
brownlord1:

[s]Pay per post transgendered, only a dolt like you will think i belong to a party or hate any, i'm not surprised.[/s]

Blah! Blah! blah!! Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Opinion: PDP Want Deaf, Dumb And Blind Nigerians by odunH(m): 10:55pm On Oct 09, 2014
quote author=brownlord1 post=27010358]

oh what a stvpid fellow you are calling me PDP agent, i mentioned three places and you mentioned one street yet you talking about "every places demand to be meant" can you prove 20 percent of lagosians have access to this water and which area, don't tell me about street, i cited three areas, i need you do same, don't give me street[/quote]for me I knw of ma own area,y much hard feelins,if u dnt ve water n ur place relocate thn or complain toalausa.n mumu.oshodi,mushin it was done cos I mentned 1nd nt 2,k I cn tel u anoda str bt wait cos u mntn 3 doz dt mean u re right dey didn't provide at all.u must be an idiots I see.
Re: Opinion: PDP Want Deaf, Dumb And Blind Nigerians by brownlord1: 10:55pm On Oct 09, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Blah! blah!! Rubbish!

Can you disconnect your brain from apc propaganda socket for once? what do you use your brain for cleverly?
Re: Opinion: PDP Want Deaf, Dumb And Blind Nigerians by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:58pm On Oct 09, 2014
brownlord1:

Can you disconnect your brain from apc propaganda socket for once? what do you use your brain for cleverly?

Mumu I don become cleverly to you? Stop deceiving yourself, enjoy your TAN membership angry

1 Like

Re: Opinion: PDP Want Deaf, Dumb And Blind Nigerians by courage54(m): 10:58pm On Oct 09, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Please comrade, stop exchanging views with boy that called himself BrownFool. The guy is a useless TANiod, who hates anything APC. Just take a look at his post history on his alternate Brownlord handle and be informed! The progressive posters know him well.

I object to ur view on this. Brownlord1 is a wonderful fellow because I know him in person, we had done a lot of things together and I can assure u dat come 2015 he will be voting for APC.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: PDP Want Deaf, Dumb And Blind Nigerians by brownlord1: 10:59pm On Oct 09, 2014
odunH:
quote author=brownlord1 post=27010358]

oh what a stvpid fellow you are calling me PDP agent, i mentioned three places and you mentioned one street yet you talking about "every places demand to be meant" can you prove 20 percent of lagosians have access to this water and which area, don't tell me about street, i cited three areas, i need you do same, don't give me streetfor me I knw of ma own area,y much hard feelins,if u dnt ve water n ur place relocate thn or complain toalausa.n mumu.oshodi,mushin it was done cos I mentned 1nd nt 2,k I cn tel u anoda str bt wait cos u mntn 3 doz dt mean u re right dey didn't provide at all.u must be an idiots I see.

first learn to write so others can understand, this is a public forum, not all understand shorthand. now go play elsewhere.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: PDP Want Deaf, Dumb And Blind Nigerians by brownlord1: 11:01pm On Oct 09, 2014
courage54:

I object to ur view on this. Brownlord1 is a wonderful fellow because I know him in person, we had done a lot of things together and I can assure u dat come 2015 he will be voting for APC.

I can give a fashola my vote, not a buhari, atiku or kwakwaso.
Re: Opinion: PDP Want Deaf, Dumb And Blind Nigerians by najoke: 11:01pm On Oct 09, 2014
brownlord1:

i don't agree with the bold part.

You dont agree with just a line but ignored what he wrote above it.

ok na......it is well.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: PDP Want Deaf, Dumb And Blind Nigerians by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:02pm On Oct 09, 2014
courage54:

A Party He has never spoken good of?? Anyway, who am I, if you said so!

Good night bro!

1 Like

Re: Opinion: PDP Want Deaf, Dumb And Blind Nigerians by brownlord1: 11:05pm On Oct 09, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Mumu I don become cleverly to you? Stop deceiving yourself, enjoy your TAN membership angry

Now listen, i'd rather be thugs and earn pay in millions than sit on the internet to troll for anyone. If i want to make money from politics i won't join TAN or troll on the internet, you know why? cos ye guys TAN/APC pay per post receive peanuts. now get it.

now feck off boy girl

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: PDP Want Deaf, Dumb And Blind Nigerians by odunH(m): 11:06pm On Oct 09, 2014
brownlord1:

first learn to write so others can understand, this is a public forum, not all understand shorthand. now go play elsewhere.
but u agree,undastand baa?,that's enough for me.Hiaan for u sha :DGo sleep.
Re: Opinion: PDP Want Deaf, Dumb And Blind Nigerians by brownlord1: 11:10pm On Oct 09, 2014
najoke:

You dont agree with just a line but ignored what he wrote above it.

ok na......it is well.

Everything he wrote is about one project right? which is true and if there are other's he could have stated it, go check my archive and you see how i drum support for that same governor in his reelection, courage is on my facebook and he can attest to that, i don't foolishly follow anyone or party. i commend when need be and criticize when i need to, should there be a third term and adams is contesting same position i can bet my life he's loosing edo state.

Under his watch, Edo state has lost more youth to cultism than any other administration.
Re: Opinion: PDP Want Deaf, Dumb And Blind Nigerians by brownlord1: 11:12pm On Oct 09, 2014
odunH:
but u agree,undastand baa?,that's enough for me.Hiaan for u sha :DGo sleep.

what kinda gadget you use sorry, opon imo?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures Of APC Delegates Fighting And Sharing Money / List Of Leaders In The African Hall Of Fame And Those In The Hall Of Shame / A 19 Year Old Lady Bites Off Rapist’s Penis In Lagos - Very Graphic PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.