Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,689 members, 7,851,370 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:55 PM

Unijos Head Of Admission, Prof E. Egbo On Unijos Admission 2013/2014- Pls Read - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unijos Head Of Admission, Prof E. Egbo On Unijos Admission 2013/2014- Pls Read (614 Views)

Delta State University Abraka Admission 2013/2014 / Unijos Admission List 2009/2010 Out / UNIJOS Admission List Released! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unijos Head Of Admission, Prof E. Egbo On Unijos Admission 2013/2014- Pls Read by JoyofGod: 9:34am On Oct 17, 2013
This write up was culled from the UNIJOS website dated 14th october, 2013. It was written by the Prof Egbo, Head of Admission on issues regarding to the 2013/2014 admission. Please read on;
"I will start by thanking the Almighty God for the gift of life notwithstanding our shortcomings. The university management extend its regard and congratulation to all candidates who participated in the screening exercise. The conduct and composure of the candidates were highly commended
Despite the challenges we have faced in the recent past and present, most notably the lingering ASUU strike, we have remain steadfast to our course. The screening exercise results was released months back and in summary here is the performance index:
33% scored above the average mark unlike last year when we have an average performance of 48%.
The case of withheld and cancelled results account for 12% which is as a result of wrong data entry down
to mutilation and exam misconducts.
It may interest you to know that 10% OF THE POST UTME RESULT ARE STILL PENDING, UNDERGOING FURTHER VERIFICATION DUE TO IRREGULARITIES AND DATA ISSUE BY AFFECTED CANDIDATES.
Lots of candidates called in, some visited my office to lodge their complaints. Parents as well paid visit but at the end i was able to make them see reason why their wards situation was so. But in the end solution was provided for some. The admission cutoffs into departments has been agreed by the university management not to be made public yet. Although the first merit list has been released and it is basically on merit irrespective of candidates state of origin. More lists are still coming, compilation is ongoing but criteria for selection is strictly confidential.
Candidates from the educated less developed states, and localities shall be considered this time. But if you are a candidate and you cant find your name in any of the list, just take it as your luck. Because like i said earlier, this compilation of the next list is by selection. If any candidate meet up with the requirements of the committee sets up for compilations of names, then the candidate should consider him or herself admitted.
Suffice it to say here that all newly admitted students who failed to pay their acceptance on or before the stipulated date shall forfeit their admission.
As a reminder, my office is open to attend to all matters regarding admission.
Telephone : 081-337-75-677 or 070-33-33-3042

PROF. B. EGBO
HEAD OF ADMISSION,
UNIVERSITY OF JOS.
Re: Unijos Head Of Admission, Prof E. Egbo On Unijos Admission 2013/2014- Pls Read by Nobody: 2:34pm On Oct 17, 2013
The same unijos website that I do open every minute, why wasn't I able to see this news also?
Scam go get a job not this.

(1) (Reply)

Sexual Assault / Nov/dec 2013 Waec Gce Is Outttt. / What About ASUP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.