Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Miracle Tree Callied Moringa - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Miracle Tree Callied Moringa (3918 Views)

Woman Delivered Of 25 Months Pregnancy - Miracle Working God / How True Is Graviola Tree Being A Natural Cancer Cell Killer? / Moringa Oleifera-a Tree With Many Healing Powers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Miracle Tree Callied Moringa by tony23: 10:34am On Oct 17, 2013
The Moringa Tree is one of the most useful and nutritious trees in the world. In my last article, I wrote about the role of Moringa leaves in AIDS treatment, high blood pressure, anemia, and increasing breast milk production. But the leaves are only one part of this story. The flowers and pods are also used for food and in healing.

....exactly how do I eat moringa seeds and leave to achieve desired results?
Below are few tips to help you make the most of the moringa seeds you've got so as not to do more harm than good to yourself. Did I say "more harm"? Yes! Too much of everything is BAD!

RULE NO. 1
DO NOT EAT MORINGA SEEDS ON AN EMPTY STOMACH!
It is not advisable to eat moringa seeds when you have not taken any food before, especially early in the morning. What will happen if I do that? Good question. It may cause you to purge. Although that is not a bad one entirely because it is the after-effect of detoxification. So if you are ready to frequent the toilet, go ahead... But I will advice you to do that only when you want to see that result-DETOXIFICATION.

RULE NO. 2
DO NOT EAT MORINGA SEEDS WITH THE COVERING(PEELS)
It is not hygienic eating the moringa seeds with the bark on. Again, for every rule there is an exception. Therefore for those who want to achieve faster weight-loss, make sure you wash the moringa seeds with water and salt and rinse at least twice. DON'T USE ANY DETERGENT FOR WASHING! Laughs...

Then you can eat them that way. Like I said, if you want to loose weight with moringa seeds, that is the trick... Having said that, I need to also tell you the reason behind it isn't it? Moringa seeds back(covering) are very fibrous! I have just told you a million-dollar secret! You must pay me for that! Smiles...

RULE NO. 3
DO NOT EAT MORINGA SEEDS IF YOU ARE PREGNANT!
Now read this slowly again and again... If you are pregnant, please STOP taking moringa seeds until after delivery. But can you be taking other moringa products, Yes! Especially the moringa leaves/leaf powder. But for the seeds, please STOP! Incidentally, if you are looking for the fruit of the womb, or trying to conceive(TTC), moringa seeds are A MUST for you. Can you see the irony there? Yes, that is MORINGA for you.

RULE NO. 4
DO NOT EAT MORE THAN TWO(2) MORINGA SEEDS PER TIME!
Yes! You read right. Do not mind my friend who ate over 20 seeds at a go. That is not correct. Eat a maximum of two (2) moringa seeds per time. In fact, if you are eating for the first time, start with one(1). Subsequently you may take two. How many should I take in a day? Did I hear you ask that? Four*. Why did I asterick the four? Because that is the very much we recommend to our clients, depending on their peculiar conditions.... Don't ask me further questions...

Now...
Benefits of taking moringa seeds
Here is a run down of the nutritional, environmental, economic and health benefits of moringa seeds. This is not an exhaustive list. Moringa seeds are very helpful for:
1. Arthritis- because of its anti-inflammatory properties.
2. Low sperm count-boosts sperm count.
3. Lower back pain. Moringa seeds here work like analgesics.
4. Increased energy
5. Poor vision or other eye problems- not blindness!
6. Brain boost
7. Helps with staphylococcus aureus. See more info here
8. Aids in sleeeplessness-insomnia
9. Helps with constipation
10. Moringa seeds are rich in Oleic acid, Oleic acid is typically associated with olive oil, as the latter is one of the main sources of this unsaturated fat(good fat) in the diet.
11. Moringa seeds are rich in the vitamins A and C and the mineral iron. Vitamin A is important for eye health and night vision, healthy skin, hair and nails and cell growth. Vitamin C is an important antioxidant that protects you from the damaging effects of free radicals. It is also important in wound healing, immune function and collagen synthesis. Iron is an important component of red blood cells and a low intake causes iron-deficiency anaemia.
12. Antibacterial Effect
The June 2010 issue of "Revista do Instituto de Medicina Tropical de Sao Paulo" reported that researchers have discovered that extracts from the moringa seeds have antibacterial effects. In this study, the extract exhibited a bactericidal effect against Staphylococcus aureus, Vibrio cholerae and Escherichia coli. This gives credence to the use of moringa seeds and leaves as an antiseptic in traditional medicine.
13. Moringa oil can be extracted from Seeds. Ben oil, as it is called is an essential oil-one of the best worldwide with many applications. For more on moringa oil, read this post. If you need the oil contact us.
14. Moringa seeds are being used for water treatment-dirty water, not your clean tap water. Don't say I said so...
15. Moringa Seeds can be planted and you have other moringa trees growing. Please plan to plant moringa this year and smile to the banks for the rest of your life. To find out how, get our ebooks that will explain.
Oops! I am hungry and have got go for late lunch....

Do you have other questions about moringa seeds? For consultation call Dr. Moringa on 08024243113

(1) (Reply)

How Safe Is It To Eat Beef Everyday? / Doctors In The House.. Please Translate The Widal Test For Me / My Body Is Hot(warm) Am Worry!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.