Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,158 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Meadow Hall School Graduate Teachers Trainee Programme 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Meadow Hall School Graduate Teachers Trainee Programme 2013 (17542 Views)

2015 Meadow Hall Online Assessment Quiz / Lagos State Government (SUBEB) Graduate Teachers Job Recruitment 2015 / Meadow Hall Online Assessment Quiz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meadow Hall School Graduate Teachers Trainee Programme 2013 by ednut1(m): 11:05am On Nov 08, 2013
Seems its for only education courses , y dem con make me waste time dey fill form na
Re: Meadow Hall School Graduate Teachers Trainee Programme 2013 by Nobody: 11:31am On Nov 08, 2013
ednut1: Seems its for only education courses , y dem con make me waste time dey fill form na
I ddnt do education buh I was invited..maybe u shld call them if you are interested. .
Re: Meadow Hall School Graduate Teachers Trainee Programme 2013 by Nobody: 11:37am On Nov 08, 2013
MarvellousGod: I called the number attached to the text msg sent to us to make some inquiries as regards nysc and co...
Me:I don't have my nysc cert now, shld I still come for the apt test?
Hr person:yea, u can come with your degree cert alone
Me:if I get the job when am I going to strt work cos I ll be passing out in feb.
Hr person:it's not a job, it's just a free three months training for those interested in teaching job.
Me:ok, when is the training likely to strt?
Hr:latest, ending of jan.
Me:in that case, I'm no longer eligible
Hr:yes and thank you for calling
Me:thank you too and have a nice day..

Goodluck to those going for the apt test..I just thankGod I made d inquiry and not waste my money travelling from d east...

Hello. Can you send across the cell number you called here. I was nt sent an Invite, but I think I'm interested. You may also wish to send it to emahnwel@gmail.com.
Thks.
Re: Meadow Hall School Graduate Teachers Trainee Programme 2013 by Sunavico(f): 11:43am On Nov 08, 2013
MarvellousGod: I called the number attached to the text msg sent to us to make some inquiries as regards nysc and co...
Me:I don't have my nysc cert now, shld I still come for the apt test?
Hr person:yea, u can come with your degree cert alone
Me:if I get the job when am I going to strt work cos I ll be passing out in feb.
Hr person:it's not a job, it's just a free three months training for those interested in teaching job.
Me:ok, when is the training likely to strt?
Hr:latest, ending of jan.
Me:in that case, I'm no longer eligible
Hr:yes and thank you for calling
Me:thank you too and have a nice day..

Goodluck to those going for the apt test..I just thankGod I made d inquiry and not waste my money travelling from d east...
Thanks for sharing this vital info.However,this contradicts what some people have written about the trainee programme earlier on this thread.I guess ur own submission is the latest as far as I'm concerned.All the same,let me give it a trial.
Re: Meadow Hall School Graduate Teachers Trainee Programme 2013 by auntytee: 11:56am On Nov 08, 2013
Really contradicting! But does it really make sense? (Jst saying). How can you be invited for a tes just to end up being trainned. Not that there's a fee attached to it. What confuses me most is what their gain could be for trainning graduates, with a 2:1 for that matter. Could it be that they are also consultants for other schools or what?... Jst thinking aloud
Sunavico: Thanks for sharing this vital info.However,this contradicts what some people have written about the trainee programme earlier on this thread.I guess ur own submission is the latest as far as I'm concerned.All the same,let me give it a trial.
Re: Meadow Hall School Graduate Teachers Trainee Programme 2013 by Sunavico(f): 12:19pm On Nov 08, 2013
auntytee: Really contradicting! But does it really make sense? (Jst saying). How can you be invited for a tes just to end up being trainned. Not that there's a fee attached to it. What confuses me most is what their gain could be for trainning graduates, with a 2:1 for that matter. Could it be that they are also consultants for other schools or what?... Jst thinking aloud
. Honestly speaking,I'm short of words.Let's just see how things unfold.It's well.
Re: Meadow Hall School Graduate Teachers Trainee Programme 2013 by StateOfMind: 12:19pm On Nov 08, 2013
oxaloacetate: Just got an information and I want everyone to benefit. After the interview in January, if you are selected there will be a 3months training and you will get paid for transportation, feeding etc that's 30k. Then after the 3months training, if you are finally selected, the take home pay is from 100k upwards.

An info on page one, I don't see any contradiction.
Re: Meadow Hall School Graduate Teachers Trainee Programme 2013 by auntytee: 12:35pm On Nov 08, 2013
^^better understood.
Marvellousgod stated that it was only a free three months trainning and not a job... I guess there's bn a misunderstanding
Re: Meadow Hall School Graduate Teachers Trainee Programme 2013 by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 08, 2013
I just called the HR guy now. He said it is a free three month training for dose who have a passion for teachin. They will teach u how to use and combine the american and british curriculum in your teaching. After d 3mths training, you will look for schools to apply, while the lucky ones MIGHT be absorbed in2 the meadow hall school. I asked him if there will be accomodation for dose staying in far places and d nigga said no.

I am no longer interested angry

2 Likes

Re: Meadow Hall School Graduate Teachers Trainee Programme 2013 by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 08, 2013
MoltenMagma: I just called the HR guy now. He said it is a free three month training for dose who have a passion for teachin. They will teach u how to use and combine the american and british curriculum in your teaching. After d 3mths training, you will look for schools to apply, while the lucky ones MIGHT be absorbed in2 the meadow hall school. I asked him if there will be accomodation for dose staying in far places and d nigga said no.

Can your send the HR's number across. I'm interested, but I wasn't sent an invite.
Re: Meadow Hall School Graduate Teachers Trainee Programme 2013 by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 08, 2013
emahnwel:

Hello. Can you send across the cell number you called here. I was nt sent an Invite, but I think I'm interested. You may also wish to send it to emahnwel@gmail.com.
Thks.

I have sent it to ur email, call and he ll tell d same thing. .
Re: Meadow Hall School Graduate Teachers Trainee Programme 2013 by Nobody: 4:22pm On Nov 08, 2013
auntytee: Really contradicting! But does it really make sense? (Jst saying). How can you be invited for a tes just to end up being trainned. Not that there's a fee attached to it. What confuses me most is what their gain could be for trainning graduates, with a 2:1 for that matter. Could it be that they are also consultants for other schools or what?... Jst thinking aloud
u got their msg ddnt you?? Just call d number there..I can't share a false info here....
I only called him to verify d nysc stuff and got the info..cheers
MoltenMagma: I just called the HR guy now. He said it is a free three month training for dose who have a passion for teachin. They will teach u how to use and combine the american and british curriculum in your teaching. After d 3mths training, you will look for schools to apply, while the lucky ones MIGHT be absorbed in2 the meadow hall school. I asked him if there will be accomodation for dose staying in far places and d nigga said no.

thankGod someone else has verified it before ppl strt doubting me..
Re: Meadow Hall School Graduate Teachers Trainee Programme 2013 by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 08, 2013
My advice is , those interested in teaching shld give it a try cos surely they must take in some ppl into their school...
Re: Meadow Hall School Graduate Teachers Trainee Programme 2013 by auntytee: 4:42pm On Nov 08, 2013
^^not like I'm doubting you dear. Its jst doesn't make sense jare. Mayb those interested should give it a try. You never can tell
Re: Meadow Hall School Graduate Teachers Trainee Programme 2013 by oxaloacetate(f): 9:11pm On Nov 09, 2013
StateOfMind:

Thank you my brother for bailing me out; you see that's why its not good to say everthing one knows. All the information I gave on this thread are truth to d best of my abilities, and I remember I kept saying that was during my time, dunno the strategy they will use this time. But someone has the gut to say that there's a contradiction, well my lips are sealed.Goodluck guys!
Re: Meadow Hall School Graduate Teachers Trainee Programme 2013 by engroke(m): 10:33pm On Nov 09, 2013
iebanehita: ^^yea. Why do you ask?
seeMs I have seen ur post somewhr where u told some1 u stayed in ijoko but am not sure if ure d 1 dats y I asked
Re: Meadow Hall School Graduate Teachers Trainee Programme 2013 by auntytee: 4:14pm On Nov 10, 2013
Aunty easy naw. We didn't understand before naw. But we do naw and it has bn clarified. No vex!
oxaloacetate:
Thank you my brother for bailing me out; you see that's why its not good to say everthing one knows. All the information I gave on this thread are truth to d best of my abilities, and I remember I kept saying that was during my time, dunno the strategy they will use this time. But someone has the gut to say that there's a contradiction, well my lips are sealed.Goodluck guys!
Re: Meadow Hall School Graduate Teachers Trainee Programme 2013 by Sunavico(f): 6:17pm On Nov 10, 2013
oxaloacetate:
No one is contradicting you o.I only said that the new info and the previous ones are outrightly different.No ill-feeling is attached pls.
Re: Meadow Hall School Graduate Teachers Trainee Programme 2013 by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 10, 2013
auntytee: ^^not like I'm doubting you dear. Its jst doesn't make sense jare. Mayb those interested should give it a try. You never can tell
it's kul dear..I understand cool
Re: Meadow Hall School Graduate Teachers Trainee Programme 2013 by Sammiejokes(m): 11:41pm On Nov 10, 2013
pls how can I get the hr number, I will like to attend the three month program
Re: Meadow Hall School Graduate Teachers Trainee Programme 2013 by luvola(m): 9:17am On Nov 11, 2013
someone should please paste the HR nos here.. I am interested
Re: Meadow Hall School Graduate Teachers Trainee Programme 2013 by Nduxzy: 10:18am On Nov 11, 2013
That means not everybody will be selected
StateOfMind:

Re: Meadow Hall School Graduate Teachers Trainee Programme 2013 by iebanehita(m): 2:35pm On Nov 11, 2013
^^^from what I heard from the last training, only 15% were selected, after the training.

engroke: seeMs I have seen ur post somewhr where u told some1 u stayed in ijoko but am not sure if ure d 1 dats y I asked

Ok!.
Re: Meadow Hall School Graduate Teachers Trainee Programme 2013 by iebanehita(m): 2:50pm On Nov 11, 2013
MoltenMagma:

Afona
Re: Meadow Hall School Graduate Teachers Trainee Programme 2013 by Uredaddy: 6:07pm On Nov 14, 2013
Pls, I'm interested in the training. I applied but have t been invited not been invited for a test. I will appreciate it if someone will give me the HR's number. Thanks
Re: Meadow Hall School Graduate Teachers Trainee Programme 2013 by babyzai(f): 8:50pm On Nov 14, 2013
Pls can sme1 help wit d HR's contact cos i applied nd i avnt gotten an invite. My email addy is zainabjeje@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: Meadow Hall School Graduate Teachers Trainee Programme 2013 by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 15, 2013
All dz ppl asking for number, if you're in lag, y not try ur luck there tomorrow? ? D address is meadow hall school, 3rd roundabout, lekki - Ajah express way, lagos. 9am...go with your degree or nysc cert. .cheers. .
Re: Meadow Hall School Graduate Teachers Trainee Programme 2013 by Aadegal: 1:20pm On Nov 15, 2013
Pls summm1 shld hlp paste the number so we cn confirm b4 emmbarkin on gooing pls
Re: Meadow Hall School Graduate Teachers Trainee Programme 2013 by auntytee: 2:35pm On Nov 15, 2013
Re: Meadow Hall School Graduate Teachers Trainee Programme 2013 by saseyi: 3:40pm On Nov 15, 2013
HOUR Number-07061369812.
Re: Meadow Hall School Graduate Teachers Trainee Programme 2013 by Godsbeloved: 1:39am On Nov 16, 2013
[quote author=auntytee]
@marvellouesgod, you came here for an information, so did everyone else on this thread. A lot of people like u don't reside in lag and even if they do, lekki may not be a stone throw from where they reside. I personally think it is rather unfair to say those in lag should go thre. I could have as well told you to go thre when u wanted information about the school and salary range.

marvelousGod was only tryin to help by giving the addresss cause tomorrow is the test. I think wat he deserves is a thank yu.

1 Like

Re: Meadow Hall School Graduate Teachers Trainee Programme 2013 by Ezeanna: 8:44am On Nov 16, 2013
Hey guys,hw are u seeing the setting for the test? What kind of test are we expecting?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Youwin Online Training Begins 5th Of December / N-power Batch C2 To Commence Soon As Federal Government Spends Over ₦360bn / World Bank Is Recruiting Nigeria Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.