Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:42 AM

Meadow Hall School Graduate Teachers Trainee Programme 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Meadow Hall School Graduate Teachers Trainee Programme 2013 (17531 Views)

2015 Meadow Hall Online Assessment Quiz / Lagos State Government (SUBEB) Graduate Teachers Job Recruitment 2015 / Meadow Hall Online Assessment Quiz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meadow Hall School Graduate Teachers Trainee Programme 2013 by ednut1(m): 10:36am On Oct 17, 2013
FOR THOSE WHO HAVE PASSION FOR TEACHING

Meadow Hall School is a co-educational institution that runs an integrated scheme made up of the British and the Nigerian curricula. The school consists of an infant section, a junior section and a college.

Meadow Hall has a vision to reform education in Nigeria and positively impact the Nigerian child by raising the standard and quality of education service providers through the provision of trainings and developmental programmes.

The Meadow Hall Graduate Teacher Trainee Programme

The programme objectives include:

To institute professionalism in teaching by providing the required training for now entrants into the field.
To equip trainable young entrants into the profession with the latest developments and international best practice for effective teaching and learning.
To attract into the teaching profession dynamic individuals who will acquire work place and professional values to impact children and ultimately the nation
To create an exceptional pool of teachers. Copied from: www.

Qualification Requirements:

A minimum of second class upper (2-1) degree from a recognized institution in or outside Nigeria.
Open ONLY to fresh graduates who completed NYSC not more than two years ago.
Applicants must be within 21 and 28 years of age.
Passion for the teaching profession
Proficient CT skills.
No prior teaching experience is required.

Why Apply?

Training by an international educational institution with best practice teaching tools environment and methodologies.
A platform for self development creativity and excellent service delivery
Exposure to modern educational settings and technology
To become a relevant icon in moulding the future generation. Copied from: www.

Application Closing Date
31st October, 2013

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should please apply online:
www.meadowhallschool.org/consult

1 Like

Re: Meadow Hall School Graduate Teachers Trainee Programme 2013 by oxaloacetate(f): 11:35pm On Oct 17, 2013
Thanks OP, this is a wonderful opportunity for those interested inteaching, wrote their test last year and was invited for interview but could take the offer because of my full time Msc programme and now am done, ready to give it a shot!

1 Like

Re: Meadow Hall School Graduate Teachers Trainee Programme 2013 by Nobody: 7:51am On Oct 18, 2013
oxaloacetate: Thanks OP, this is a wonderful opportunity for those interested inteaching, wrote their test last year and was invited for interview but could take the offer because of my full time Msc programme and now am done, ready to give it a shot!

Helllo Oxalocetate, I also applied. How was the test like last year? What should I expect? Could you kindly expatiate.
Re: Meadow Hall School Graduate Teachers Trainee Programme 2013 by oxaloacetate(f): 12:12pm On Oct 18, 2013
emahnwel:

Helllo Oxalocetate, I also applied. How was the test like last year? What should I expect? Could you kindly expatiate.

The test was a simple one tho, and everyone who wrote the test last year was invited for the interview, it was after the interview they made their selection. I really don't know what their strategy will be this time around. Let's just hope for the best!
Re: Meadow Hall School Graduate Teachers Trainee Programme 2013 by megola: 12:49pm On Oct 18, 2013
oxaloacetate: Thanks OP, this is a wonderful opportunity for those interested inteaching, wrote their test last year and was invited for interview but could take the offer because of my full time Msc programme and now am done, ready to give it a shot!
Hi pls where is d sch situated? And pls how early do de invite applicants for tests. Tanks

1 Like

Re: Meadow Hall School Graduate Teachers Trainee Programme 2013 by oxaloacetate(f): 1:59pm On Oct 18, 2013
megola: Hi pls where is d sch situated? And pls how early do de invite applicants for tests. Tanks

The school is @Lekki axis, just b4 chisco bustop, its a very big school, not difficult to locate. Their test should be early december, then interview will be in january.
Re: Meadow Hall School Graduate Teachers Trainee Programme 2013 by fadinus(m): 2:44pm On Oct 18, 2013
oxaloacetate:

The school is @Lekki axis, just b4 chisco bustop, its a very big school, not difficult to locate. Their test should be early december, then interview will be in january.

How do we send our CV and get notified of the actually test date.
Re: Meadow Hall School Graduate Teachers Trainee Programme 2013 by oxaloacetate(f): 3:41pm On Oct 18, 2013
fadinus:

How do we send our CV and get notified of the actually test date.

Guess you can apply from the link above, from the information you provided, you will be contacted for test.
Re: Meadow Hall School Graduate Teachers Trainee Programme 2013 by ogeuno: 5:08pm On Oct 18, 2013

Pls do u knw wat dia pay is like?
Re: Meadow Hall School Graduate Teachers Trainee Programme 2013 by Daniel161(m): 5:08pm On Oct 18, 2013
follow the link and apply. what could their pay be like?
Re: Meadow Hall School Graduate Teachers Trainee Programme 2013 by busuyem: 5:13pm On Oct 18, 2013
Can someone who is 30yrs old apply contrary to what they wrote in the advert?
Re: Meadow Hall School Graduate Teachers Trainee Programme 2013 by Sunavico(f): 7:14pm On Oct 18, 2013
Hi!Pls can u kindly share d test format with us.Is it going to be based on one's course of study or will it be in form of Gmat aptitude test?God bless you as you respond.
Re: Meadow Hall School Graduate Teachers Trainee Programme 2013 by oxaloacetate(f): 10:58pm On Oct 18, 2013
Sunavico: Hi!Pls can u kindly share d test format with us.Is it going to be based on one's course of study or will it be in form of Gmat aptitude test?God bless you as you respond.

Not gmats ooh, general questions then current affairs. This was as @ last year but dunno what this years questions will look like
Re: Meadow Hall School Graduate Teachers Trainee Programme 2013 by Nobody: 11:53pm On Oct 18, 2013
wow! I'm in love with this school already! Hope it's not too early to ask how much they pay..
Re: Meadow Hall School Graduate Teachers Trainee Programme 2013 by Sunavico(f): 11:54am On Oct 19, 2013
oxaloacetate:

Not gmats ooh, general questions then current affairs. This was as @ last year but dunno what this years questions will look like
Thanks for d info.
Re: Meadow Hall School Graduate Teachers Trainee Programme 2013 by Nobody: 8:24am On Oct 21, 2013
Has anyone able to successfully applied? If YES, pls how? I av try three times now.
Pls oxaloacetate, do you av ur degree in education? And pls do you av idea whether year of NYSC completion/location outside Lagos can affect in the final selection?
The word Fresh graduates and av completed NYSC not later than two years ago gives me concerns as I completed mine June 2011.
Re: Meadow Hall School Graduate Teachers Trainee Programme 2013 by spicy244(f): 9:33am On Oct 21, 2013
Please can I apply because I will true wit NYSC next year feb, studied in university Ø̶̷̩̥̊͡Ƒ̶̷̩̥̊͡ edu buh with 2.2
Re: Meadow Hall School Graduate Teachers Trainee Programme 2013 by crowntoro(f): 10:50am On Oct 21, 2013
@@oxa, do you knw if accommodation will b involved??
Re: Meadow Hall School Graduate Teachers Trainee Programme 2013 by Sunavico(f): 11:56am On Oct 21, 2013
thegreatman4ww: Has anyone able to successfully applied? If YES, pls how? I av try three times now.
Pls oxaloacetate, do you av ur degree in education? And pls do you av idea whether year of NYSC completion/location outside Lagos can affect in the final selection?
The word Fresh graduates and av completed NYSC not later than two years ago gives me concerns as I completed mine June 2011.
I'll suggest you give it a trial.Pls use a desktop computer or laptop and not phone;if at all you want to use a phone,maybe blackberry,ipad,iphone etc.Also apply via d link on this page.
Re: Meadow Hall School Graduate Teachers Trainee Programme 2013 by Sunavico(f): 12:03pm On Oct 21, 2013
spicy244: Please can I apply because I will true wit NYSC next year feb, studied in university Ø̶̷̩̥̊͡Ƒ̶̷̩̥̊͡ edu buh with 2.2
If you read @oxa's post above,she stated that the test will most likely be early December and interview in January.Also the clause 'Fresh graduates who have completed NYSC not later than two years ago' bounces at you.However,you may as well try ur luck.Anything can happen.
Re: Meadow Hall School Graduate Teachers Trainee Programme 2013 by ilomaryrose: 11:37pm On Oct 21, 2013
Hi, after submitting d online form i filled, i got dis response '' thank u we will get back to shortly'' i was expecting them 2 send me an email to confirm my application. However, i didn't get such. Those dat applied successfully, hw did it go pls?
Re: Meadow Hall School Graduate Teachers Trainee Programme 2013 by crowntoro(f): 8:41am On Oct 22, 2013
@ilomaryrose, same with me. Wen i applied, dey said i wil get a reply shortly but av nt seen deir reply. Whoelse dey my shoe abi d vacancy no dey real??
Re: Meadow Hall School Graduate Teachers Trainee Programme 2013 by oxaloacetate(f): 10:41am On Oct 25, 2013
Just got an information and I want everyone to benefit. After the interview in January, if you are selected there will be a 3months training and you will get paid for transportation, feeding etc that's 30k. Then after the 3months training, if you are finally selected, the take home pay is from 100k upwards.
Re: Meadow Hall School Graduate Teachers Trainee Programme 2013 by Mintayo(m): 11:38am On Oct 25, 2013
oxaloacetate: Just got an information and I want everyone to benefit. After the interview in January, if you are selected there will be a 3months training and you will get paid for transportation, feeding etc that's 30k. Then after the 3months training, if you are finally selected, the take home pay is from 100k upwards.
seriously? That's very interesting and cool,but did you say January?
Where will the training take place? Lagos? Or Abuja?
Re: Meadow Hall School Graduate Teachers Trainee Programme 2013 by oxaloacetate(f): 11:47am On Oct 25, 2013
Mintayo:
seriously? That's very interesting and cool,but did you say January?
Where will the training take place? Lagos? Or Abuja?

If you read my post earlier, test will be in december, interview january, training will take place in Lagos
Re: Meadow Hall School Graduate Teachers Trainee Programme 2013 by busuyem: 12:05pm On Oct 25, 2013
How serious is their screening as per the age group in the application? If someone is above that age limit, will they call that person 4 test? Just wanna knw sha.
Re: Meadow Hall School Graduate Teachers Trainee Programme 2013 by Mintayo(m): 12:55pm On Oct 25, 2013
oxaloacetate:

If you read my post earlier, test will be in december, interview january, training will take place in Lagos
ok,how does their test look like? As in what format? You have any idea?
Re: Meadow Hall School Graduate Teachers Trainee Programme 2013 by mrking3(m): 2:51pm On Oct 25, 2013
busuyem: Can someone who is 30yrs old apply contrary to what they wrote in the advert?
don't bother! Coz it'll bounce back your application!
Re: Meadow Hall School Graduate Teachers Trainee Programme 2013 by Sunavico(f): 7:11pm On Oct 25, 2013
oxaloacetate: Just got an information and I want everyone to benefit. After the interview in January, if you are selected there will be a 3months training and you will get paid for transportation, feeding etc that's 30k. Then after the 3months training, if you are finally selected, the take home pay is from 100k upwards.
Thanks for this info.
Re: Meadow Hall School Graduate Teachers Trainee Programme 2013 by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:52pm On Oct 25, 2013
Re: Meadow Hall School Graduate Teachers Trainee Programme 2013 by oxaloacetate(f): 11:11pm On Oct 25, 2013
Sunavico: Thanks for this info.
You are welcome
Re: Meadow Hall School Graduate Teachers Trainee Programme 2013 by crowntoro(f): 5:32pm On Oct 26, 2013
i applied and dey said dt dey wld get bk to me shortly but av nt gotten any reply frm dem. Do u knw wat could av caused dt?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Spiritan University Nneochi (SUN) 2018 Job Recruitment (53 Positions) / British American Tobacco Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment (8 Positions) / Companies Keep Turning Down My Applications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.