Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,120 members, 7,849,497 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:44 PM

The Two "Ngiges" (dr.chris Ngige And Chief Emeka Ngige)and The Anambra Deportees - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Two "Ngiges" (dr.chris Ngige And Chief Emeka Ngige)and The Anambra Deportees (1112 Views)

Ben Bruce Orders Innoson Car For His Personal Use From The Anambra Based Company / Buhari:Amaechi, Ngige and Onu to become ministers without portfolio- Vanguard / Uche Ekwunife Visits Chris Ngige Over The Death Of His Dad (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Two "Ngiges" (dr.chris Ngige And Chief Emeka Ngige)and The Anambra Deportees by youthsanambra: 10:45am On Oct 17, 2013
The two "Ngiges" (Dr.Chris Ngige and Chief Emeka Ngige)and the Anambra deportees.

Why Emeka Ngige Recanted on Dumping of Nigerians in Lagos,ndi Otu Oka Iwu (Igbo Lawyers in Lagos), Chief Emeka Ngige,younger brother to Dr. Chris Ngige,contrary to the position of his brother,condemned the dumping by APC Government of Lagos State of some Nigerians at Upper Iweka. At that meeting, Emeka raised some critical questions as follows:

(1).Why was the dumping at 12:30 am?

(2). Even if as alleged by Fashola that Lagos State wrote to Anambra State, is it proper to write a letter that one intended to commit illegality?

(3). The manner the dumping was done suggests that Lagos State merely planned to dump those people at Upper Iweka under the cover of the night. This suggests that they might have dumped many in the past without being known.

“Agbaa mbu out n’ogwe, Agbaa abua out n’ogwe, obu ogwe ka ana apiri aku? If I were Gov. Obi, I would not talk; I will send back those people in the same trailer that brought them back to Alausa.Sources close to Alhaji Bola Tinubu said that after the statement by Emeka Ngige, called Ngige to a meeting with the directives to come along with his brother, Emeka. The meeting took place at Tinubu’s house in Ikoyi. Out of rage, Tinubu said that the APC was mobilizing resources to support Chris Ngige to win the Governorship election in Anambra and that rather than assist Fashola to manage the issue of destitute he innocently mishandled, Emeka Ngige was condemning him. He asked if Emeka would sponsor Chris and that the same Fashola and other South Western Governors were the one that would contribute to fund Chris’s campaign.Finally Tinubu asked them to go and remedy the harm they have done. This was how Emeka Ngige came up with the refutal , saying his speech was distorted and that he made it when the full information of what really happened was not available to him.Again
Re: The Two "Ngiges" (dr.chris Ngige And Chief Emeka Ngige)and The Anambra Deportees by gleaf: 12:05pm On Oct 17, 2013
I never knew he refuted the statement but if it's true! Then it's obvious that it's a generation/family of betrayers and conspirators! Though I doubt if he refuted.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Progressive Is APC ??? / Breaking News! Apc Imo State To Conduct Mock Primary Election / Ebola :presidents Of Liberia And Sierra Leone Pull Out Of Us-africa Summit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.