Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,834 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

How Progressive Is APC ??? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Progressive Is APC ??? (1109 Views)

All Progressive Congress (APC) Launches Radio Station / Yoruba Group Accuses Buhari Of Pretending To Be A Progressive / How Progressive Is Cramjones? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Progressive Is APC ??? by Firefire(m): 11:09am On Jul 01, 2014
APC is actually not what it professes to be (Progressive) but indeed Not!

APC states has introduces new level of getting and sourcing more funds apart from the usual and normal allocation from the Federation Account.

APC has introduced new level of borrowing by introducing several and different types of BONDS, Local & Foreign Loans in the name of development, thereby subjecting their respective states to long years of loan repayment, and at the end few development to show for the massive loans and debts.

Anyone comparing APC rules with PDP time is parochial, myopic and jaundiced.

7 Things You MUST know.

1. The level of revenue (IGR) accrue to APC is outstanding
2. The level of loans collected by APC is dumbfounding
3. The level of secrecy surrounding the rules of APC is disturbing
4. The level of APC propaganda is frightening.
5. The cost of the claimed development is un-heartening
6. APC level of media caricature is a BIG malady
7. I will not say anything here on the overbearing nature of Tinubu and his many evils
“No man will make a great leader who wants to do it all himself or get all the credit for doing it” - Andrew Carnegie

I thank God that Nigerians are wiser and the time to chase out under-performer and media government is here.

Note: PDP rules in south west are a disaster; reason Yoruba’s went against PDP, believing the savior in ACN turn APC has come.

But Alas! The performance of APC compare to the resources available to them is nothing but a huge caricature.

The time of decision is here!

APC last minute grace is a trick and it will fail.

The Only Thing That Is Constant Is Change

Osun People, Vote Wisely and we shall ensure your vote count.

God bless Nigeria

- Firefire

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Progressive Is APC ??? by isrecole: 12:16pm On Jul 01, 2014
Thanks for the enlightenment. My question isdespite the huge Internally Generated Revenue(IGR) and the HUGE LOANS;why is it that ONLY APC LEADERS ARE EXTREMELY RICH AND THE FOLLOWERSHIP ARE EXTREMELY POOR? The answer is simple;TINUBU'S POLICY is that the followership must be poor and wretched so that they will not have the gut to challenge the leadership. That is why,they steal Local Govt Statutory Allocations so that money will not get to the grassroots.

2 Likes

Re: How Progressive Is APC ??? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 01, 2014
We 'll vote wisely by re-electing Ogbeni Aregbesola. If you keep criticising APC from 2day till the day of election, that can't stop us from voting for Ogbeni Aregbesola.

Patiently waiting for that day to cast my vote for him.

Meanwhile, I still remain a PVC holder that will vote in August 9 election

1 Like

Re: How Progressive Is APC ??? by Firefire(m): 1:26pm On Jul 01, 2014
isrecole: Thanks for the enlightenment. My question isdespite the huge Internally Generated Revenue(IGR) and the HUGE LOANS;why is it that ONLY APC LEADERS ARE EXTREMELY RICH AND THE FOLLOWERSHIP ARE EXTREMELY POOR? The answer is simple;TINUBU'S POLICY is that the followership must be poor and wretched so that they will not have the gut to challenge the leadership. That is why,they steal Local Govt Statutory Allocations so that money will not get to the grassroots.

Only time shall tell and APC/Tinubu reign in SW shall be over.
If you check all the 20 LGA and Development centers in Lagos you will be alarm with the level of under-development.
One now wonder where all the Local government federal allocation is going

1 Like

Re: How Progressive Is APC ??? by Firefire(m): 1:28pm On Jul 01, 2014
Neyoor: We 'll vote wisely by re-electing Ogbeni Aregbesola. If you keep criticising APC from 2day till the day of election, that can't stop us from voting for Ogbeni Aregbesola.

Please dont waste your vote, A vote for Aregbesola is a vote for another 4 years decay,

take learnings from Fashola 2nd Term (Which is a disaster) and let your eyes be open.

I wish you goodluck

6 Likes

Re: How Progressive Is APC ??? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 01, 2014
Firefire:
Please dont waste your vote, A vote for Aregbesola is a vote for another 4 years decay,
take learnings from Fashola 2nd Term (Which is a disaster) and let your eyes be open.
I wish you goodluck

Thank you, let me waste my vote.
I'll rather waste my vote than voting for that criminal

2 Likes

Re: How Progressive Is APC ??? by Firefire(m): 1:40pm On Jul 01, 2014
Neyoor:

Thank you, let me waste my vote.
I'll rather waste my vote than voting for that criminal

I share your concern, but dont you think the media sometimes may be overhyping incidence and attacking characters for some individuals political gain ?

What I have seen in APC formed my bases of rejection, voting Aregbesola for 2nd Term will surely be a regret. (A Case study of Fashola)

If you wish to waste your vote as you intend, I advise you to waste it wisely; vote for APGA or LP.

Shalom!

4 Likes

Re: How Progressive Is APC ??? by crownwealth: 1:41pm On Jul 01, 2014
APC is becoming unpopular
Re: How Progressive Is APC ??? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 01, 2014
Firefire:
I share your concern, but dont you think the media sometimes may be overhyping incidence and attacking characters for some individuals political gain ?
What I have seen in APC formed my bases of rejection, voting Aregbesola for 2nd Term will surely be a regret. (A Case study of Fashola)
If you wish to waste your vote as you intend, I advise you to waste it wisely; vote for APGA or LP.
Shalom!

I get your point very clear, now I know you're of progressive mind.
Thank God you mention L.P or APGA....
Taught you will mention PDP.
Well, L.P candidate Fatai Akinbade is still preferable.

1 Like

Re: How Progressive Is APC ??? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 01, 2014
Firefire:
Shalom!

Re: How Progressive Is APC ??? by Firefire(m): 4:12pm On Jul 01, 2014
Neyoor:

Good.

Please preach the message in season and out of season that Aregbesola time is up in Osun.

Osun Adara oooo

3 Likes

Re: How Progressive Is APC ??? by djfaithy: 3:14pm On Jul 02, 2014
Clown, big clown.......eke n beke soro, iro n paro funro, shiorrr
Re: How Progressive Is APC ??? by onimcee1(m): 4:21pm On Jul 02, 2014
Firefire:

What I have seen in APC formed my bases of rejection, voting Aregbesola for 2nd Term will surely be a regret. (A Case study of Fashola and Oshiomhole)

Shalom!
Re: How Progressive Is APC ??? by DONMAYOR19(m): 5:59pm On Jul 02, 2014
They are progressing more slowly like mikel obi, and u know if anyone is more slow than mikel obi, that means the person is no more progressing.
Re: How Progressive Is APC ??? by VICTORCIZA(m): 6:19pm On Jul 02, 2014
pro wetin
op i hear that they are progressive!
Re: How Progressive Is APC ??? by Firefire(m): 12:48pm On Jul 04, 2014
APC propaganda is Wobbling, what a pity sad

1 Like

Re: How Progressive Is APC ??? by araoke(m): 1:12pm On Jul 04, 2014
Firefire: APC propaganda is Wobbling, what a pity sad

grin grin grin wobbling indeed grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Progressive Is APC ??? by Firefire(m): 3:50am On Aug 31, 2016
Neyoor:
We 'll vote wisely by re-electing Ogbeni Aregbesola. If you keep criticising APC from 2day till the day of election, that can't stop us from voting for Ogbeni Aregbesola.

My friend, how are you?

My regards to Are-gbese in Osun. grin

2 Likes

Re: How Progressive Is APC ??? by Firefire(m): 4:02am On Aug 31, 2016
The future of the negative impacts of our governors Loans, Bonds and borrowing is here.

Welcome to a mortgaged future.

Igba ki lo bi orere, aye oni lo bi opa ibon.

From Are-gbese in Osun to Faye-ee in Ekiti.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

"Boko Haram Are Justice Fighters" - PDP Chairman 'bamanga Tukur' / Breaking News! Apc Imo State To Conduct Mock Primary Election / N50m Dud Cheque: Okorocha Replies Fr Mbaka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.