Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,685 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Can You Marry A Woman That Cannot Cook? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Can You Marry A Woman That Cannot Cook? (970 Views)

Ladies, Would You Like To Marry A Good Cook? / 10 Ways You Didn’t Know To Cook An Egg / As A Man, Can You Marry A Woman You Are So Much In Love With But Can't Cook? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry A Woman That Cannot Cook? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 17, 2013
Hello Nairalanders! Pls ma fellas, there is a question I want to ask you. As a guy can you marry a lady that doesn't know how to cook food?. I will like you guys to kindly share your opinions. Thanks
Re: Can You Marry A Woman That Cannot Cook? by chidarl85: 12:22pm On Oct 17, 2013
If she doesn't know how to cook, just send her to http://chichiscuisine..com/ for nice delicious recipes and y'all will live happily ever after cos you won't even notice she can't cook!!!

Follow me on twitter @chichiscuisine

Re: Can You Marry A Woman That Cannot Cook? by DarryOsh(m): 12:41pm On Oct 17, 2013
i find it hard to believe that there are people (men or women) who 'just don't not know how to cook'. I think is the question of whether or not they are willing to learn. Cooking regular home meals is not rocket science joor....
Re: Can You Marry A Woman That Cannot Cook? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 17, 2013
DarryOsh: i find it hard to believe that there are people (men or women) who 'just don't not know how to cook'. I think is the question of whether or not they are willing to learn. Cooking regular home meals is not rocket science joor....
Seeing ppl dt doesn't know how to cook usually baffles me..
Re: Can You Marry A Woman That Cannot Cook? by vokalguy(m): 9:54pm On Oct 17, 2013
chidarl85: If she doesn't know how to cook, just send her to http://chichiscuisine..com/ for nice delicious recipes and y'all will live happily ever after cos you won't even notice she can't cook!!!

Follow me on twitter @chichiscuisine

I like ur style.... na so u promote your site there o
Re: Can You Marry A Woman That Cannot Cook? by chidarl85: 10:25pm On Oct 17, 2013
vokal_guy:

I like ur style.... na so u promote your site there o

Lol, guy dey there na! Wen an opportunity knocks on ur door, u take it shapali. But I no lie sha...go to http://chichiscuisine..com/ for your recipes.

(1) (Reply)

How Often Do You Take Rice.? / Blue Bell Icecream Recalls Products Due To Deadly Bacteria / Bakeville: Cakes, Snacks And Desserts.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.