Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Miss Planet Africa International - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Miss Planet Africa International (7215 Views)

Photo: When Your Barber Is From Another Planet / Nwadike Gloria Kelechi Wins Miss Planet Nigeria 2015 (photos) / Mr Africa International 2012: Contestants & Winners (2) (3) (4)

Miss Planet Africa International by mateere: 11:24pm On Jun 08, 2006

Miss Planet Africa was created for the purposes of promoting and supporting African women. These women are bright, intelligent, goal-oriented and aware, with an enormous sense of well being. The delegates who become part of Miss Planet Africa Pageant display these attributes in their every day lives both as individuals who participate in the competitions to enhance their careers, personal and humanitarian goals and as African women who endeavor to enrich the lives of other African women.

Miss Planet Africa title-holder will signify the combination of beauty and brains, with a certain elevated form of charm and composure, elegance and intelligence that defines the 21st Century African women.

ENTRY PROCEDURES

1. The delegates must duly complete and sign the official entry form

2. Touch Africa Communications Inc. may require delegates to provide proof of Identity/Age and claim to African descend

3. The application provided is specified in the English language

Completed application forms, and or to obtain application forms, all correspondence should be directed to the following address:

Miss Planet Africa
C/O Touch Africa Communications Inc
Suite 2918 Peacock Drive, Mississauga L5M 5S2

MISS PLANET AFRICA ENTRY FEE:

To enter the pageant for Miss Planet Africa, a CDN$100.00 non-refundable fee is required.

Please submit cheque or moneyorder  along with TWO passport size PHOTOS, A PORTFOLIO, a brief BIOGRAPHY, completed ENTRY FORM to:

Application forms are currently being accepted. Closing date is July 4th 2006

Miss Planet Africa
C/O Touch Africa Communications Inc.
Suite 2918 Peacock Drive
Mississauga ON L5M 5S2

ALL pictures will not be returned BUT will become the property of Touch Africa Communications Inc and /or its subsidiaries.

For more information: http://www.spaces.msn.com/missplanetafrica

Re: Miss Planet Africa International by hotangel2(f): 1:06am On Jun 09, 2006
This is a new one.
Re: Miss Planet Africa International by chinani(f): 1:08am On Jun 09, 2006
Ok, I'm in lust with that dress! (The first one.) Can you tell me about it
Re: Miss Planet Africa International by socool1(f): 1:20am On Jun 09, 2006
all this miss "something", there is so many of them, which one is what? and whats the difference? and which is more respected?? I am so confused
Re: Miss Planet Africa International by hotangel2(f): 1:21am On Jun 09, 2006
chinani:

Ok, I'm in lust with that dress! (The first one.) Can you tell me about it

Are u asking me? Cos i know nothing about it. It's a gorgeous skirt and blouse tho. lol, i doubt if it's a dress.
Re: Miss Planet Africa International by chinani(f): 1:36am On Jun 09, 2006
hot-angel:

Are u asking me? Cos i know nothing about it. It's a gorgeous skirt and blouse tho. lol, i doubt if it's a dress.
Oh you're right. . .it's a skirt & blouse. Can Naijas not make dresses? undecided But no I was asking Materee.
Re: Miss Planet Africa International by Badman888(m): 1:37am On Jun 09, 2006
ooo yea wow would have loved to go and check it out
Re: Miss Planet Africa International by jgirl3: 1:40am On Jun 09, 2006
wow - they look really cool
Re: Miss Planet Africa International by hotangel2(f): 1:42am On Jun 09, 2006
chinani:

Oh you're right. . .it's a skirt & blouse. Can Naijas not make dresses? undecided But no I was asking Materee.

Ohh yes they can make dresses. Just that this particular one is a skirt and blouse.

I personally think naijans make better skirt and blouses. Dresses aren't thier thing iguess.
Re: Miss Planet Africa International by DaHitler(m): 1:43am On Jun 09, 2006
They are ok, I guess. I would still prefer them if they lost another 10-20 pounds.

And the nose of miss Nigeria is way too sharp.
Re: Miss Planet Africa International by hotangel2(f): 1:46am On Jun 09, 2006
Afeni:

They are ok, I guess. I would still prefer them if they lost another 10-20 pounds.

And the nose of miss Nigeria is way too sharp.

Hanhan, as skinny as they are? to lose 10-20 pounds?
Re: Miss Planet Africa International by DaHitler(m): 1:51am On Jun 09, 2006
When you can see a an upside-down pyramid-like window when she is standing with her legs closed, that is when it is just right. That is just my opinion. My brother and many other men like women on the big side.
Re: Miss Planet Africa International by aloib(f): 2:29am On Jun 09, 2006
afeni gimme one of ur bros now, abi u go mary me, lol
Re: Miss Planet Africa International by DaHitler(m): 2:30am On Jun 09, 2006
I have to see you first. cool
Re: Miss Planet Africa International by aloib(f): 2:32am On Jun 09, 2006
see me first, u neva halla, u better take use of this opportunity, lol, time is going o hahahaha
Re: Miss Planet Africa International by DaHitler(m): 2:33am On Jun 09, 2006
I accept!! So, now that we are scheduled to get married, maybe we should get to know each other. smiley
Re: Miss Planet Africa International by aloib(f): 2:38am On Jun 09, 2006
hmm oya, ladies first after men, lol
Re: Miss Planet Africa International by DaHitler(m): 2:39am On Jun 09, 2006
Ok. I am currently studying accounting.

My interest include gaming, swimming, going to parties with friends, listening to rock.
Re: Miss Planet Africa International by aloib(f): 2:41am On Jun 09, 2006
rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the 1st naija guy who oves rock, we sure do fit each other, gosh i love rock, whos ur best boy band
Re: Miss Planet Africa International by DaHitler(m): 2:42am On Jun 09, 2006
Taking back sunday.
Re: Miss Planet Africa International by DaHitler(m): 2:43am On Jun 09, 2006
Wait, do you mean boy band as in RandB? Kind of like back street boys? If so, I don't listen to them. Boy bands are way too soft. cool
Re: Miss Planet Africa International by aloib(f): 2:47am On Jun 09, 2006
hmm here they also xcall rock singers boybands, i love disturb especially that down with teh sickness, then simple plan then click 5, then the calling, damn rock rocks, lol
Re: Miss Planet Africa International by DaHitler(m): 2:50am On Jun 09, 2006
Awesome. I like disturbed too. They are really hard core. Excellent for keeping up when tired. What do you think about Metallica?
Re: Miss Planet Africa International by DaHitler(m): 2:52am On Jun 09, 2006
Do you have any piercings? Of course, I mean piercings other than your ears. cheesy
Re: Miss Planet Africa International by aloib(f): 2:55am On Jun 09, 2006
nope, lol.i love enter sandman, nice video, i'm scared of pains
Re: Miss Planet Africa International by DaHitler(m): 2:57am On Jun 09, 2006
Pain is exactly the reason why I want piercings. I am going to get my chest (not sure where) and tongue pierced some time next week. smiley

Enter the sand man is good too. However, Master of puppets is their best song.
Re: Miss Planet Africa International by aloib(f): 2:59am On Jun 09, 2006
hmm thats sucks, i'm really scred of pains, dunno why, so is it only rock u listen to,
Re: Miss Planet Africa International by gentleaura(m): 3:02am On Jun 09, 2006
Afeni:

Pain is exactly the reason why I want piercings. I am going to get my chest (not sure where) and tongue pierced some time next week. smiley

Enter the sand man is good too. However, Master of puppets is their best song.

Ooh u are d loser Afeni ?? Now I see!
Re: Miss Planet Africa International by DaHitler(m): 3:03am On Jun 09, 2006
Gentleleura, sure, whatever. No more a loser than anyone else, really.
Re: Miss Planet Africa International by gentleaura(m): 3:05am On Jun 09, 2006
Whatever that means I bet u sure understood it better! have fun son
Re: Miss Planet Africa International by DaHitler(m): 3:14am On Jun 09, 2006
Whats the economy like in the Philippines?
Re: Miss Planet Africa International by aloib(f): 3:17am On Jun 09, 2006
hmmm pretty much ok, its 5o pesos to a dollar, enjoying it here, much better to naija i guess, but theres no place like home

2008 Fashion Trend Fashionistas!(pics) / How To Apply Red Lipstick To Fit Your Skin Tone, Lips & Skin Colour / Waist Training With A Proper 24 Steel Boned Corset