Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,862 members, 7,821,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Unable To Unlock Tecno D5 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Unable To Unlock Tecno D5 (3197 Views)

[tutorial] How To Root Tecno D5 And Other Chinese Android 4.o Phones. / Tecno D5 full Specifications and review / The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unable To Unlock Tecno D5 by vivpetojus: 2:04pm On Oct 17, 2013
how do i unlock my Tecno D5 unlock pattern with data service disabled? several attempts to unlock the phone by my children in my absence caused it to ask for my google account which i supplied but i think with no data service enabled, it did not open the phone for me to make a call with it. please help.

Vivian
Re: Unable To Unlock Tecno D5 by uwuana: 4:21pm On Oct 17, 2013
well,with this method you loose all your data.hold the power key + volume up key for ten seconds then a list of options will appear, use the volume down key to scroll then select wipe all data with the power key.
Re: Unable To Unlock Tecno D5 by uwuana: 4:23pm On Oct 17, 2013
well,with this method you loose all your data.hold the power key + volume up key for ten seconds then a list of options will appear, use the volume down key to scroll then select wipe all data with the power key.but pls switch off your phone before use this method.

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Hot 2 (android One) May Get Android Nougat Update Soon / My Infinix Hot 5 Doesn't Ring Out When First Call Comes In / 9mobile New Cheat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.